World Chat

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Steve Hughes, Jan 23, 2015.

1. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

unfortunately I can see both sides of the argument here, yes it is a fighting game, I can remember years ago when I caught my frst real bounty on pc fb, the one who set the bounty I caught listed me immediately, I was dumbfounded, why what did I do ? yes it was upsetting I had done nothing to him and at a great moment I was torn to pieces. I can tell you I was angry I would whip him 18 hrs in a row, trap counter, and spend all my thoughts on how to get him back, fast forward a few years and you see me casually chatting with him about hunting, fishing , and his worries that his cancer would be back. I have been best friends with worst enemies and had people I thought were great friends turn on me.

2. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

I love tearing great moments to pieces. :D

But what George's post shows is what some need to learn, it's just a game. The ones who know that have a blast, the ones who don't write letters to KANO asking for bully boards. ;)

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  3. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

Old Salt - where's my anger? I was confused at being bountied yes. I have a sense of 'fair play' which may be out-dated yes.
    But I don't have anger or a problem with fighting games.
    The anger, as you will see has come from others such as KMA, Rodney, RODAS etc. They are reacting like Pavlovian dogs who are used to shouting a bit and getting their own way because they feel safe in their gang and reinforce each other.
    Any inflammatory comments I have made have come as a result of being subject to personal abuse.

I'm a good guy but I wonder how many of you actually want to take the time to get to know me? I have already been pigeon-holed. This from an innocent question about World Chat (if you look back to the original post).

Fighting games are fun. I don't have a problem with them but I do have a problem with some of the things people have said in this thread. It's hardly constructive.

George Burd likes this.
  4. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

But anyway, I feel I should stop now - this has somewhat gone off-thread.
    I will be posting my suggestions in the ideas forum since I have seen how one is supposed to submit them now.
    I hope that people on this thread will comment fairly and sensibly about them.
    Thank you for taking the time to read and contribute.

George Burd likes this.
  5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Anger was the comments towards me after 1 bounty, and starting a thread to boot. What you came up with a new idea in few minutes to come post it on the forum? I highly doubt it, you know the game. Less yapping, more slapping.

Demonik1, Kirsten and Rodas like this.
  6. Old Salt

Second page of this thread. Post #23. Go back and read it. Everyone else did. A confused person didn't write that dude. An angry one did. And it's like you've gone through the five stages of grief over this since:

Anger at being bountied out of nowhere.
    Bargaining in this thread with your protege/mentor and Bully Board proposals.
    Acceptance in world chat by asking others to bounty you.
    Depressed that you can't get through to anybody and seeing yourself as a victim.
    Denial that you were ever angry to begin with.

You're a case study dude. Some psychological major should write up a paper on this as his thesis.

Demonik1 and Kirsten like this.
  7. Rodas

Rodas New Member

Thats an awser of an angry one.... Ill keep u dead to improve my brain cells

8. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

Hah! Nice one Old Salt. As I have said before though - there was stuff before that which KMA chose not to show. And not anger, I knew full well he'd retaliate as I hit a nerve.
    As for Psychology major doing a write up. Well, you've guessed what I do for a living!
    But anyway, I said I'd stop posting here so I will. Hopefully you and others will one day step back and see the bigger picture.

George Burd likes this.
  9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You said Stop Posting, so what now you are the Forum police ?? hahahahaha

Demonik1 and Rodas like this.
  10. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

o my freakin goDDDD.....9 pages and going someone help

LaScepter, George Burd and Kirsten like this.
  11. ben

ben Active Member

really dont need a reason to bounty anyone these are battle games ;)

George Burd likes this.
  12. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

welcome to a fighting game, lol

Kirsten likes this.
  13. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Hahaha....it amazes me the threads that are full of BS continue to grow...but the serious ones get no attention...SMDH....never should i be shocked at anything here in the forum...Steve...play FARMVILLE or something and let us vikings alone...because you are making yourself a target by all this....

14. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Listing someone just for posting is a rather foolish thing, but it happens. My guess is you said something else to that guy to piss him off. Just a thought.

15. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

actually, that's not true. a buddy of mine gets listed anytime he posts anything in chat, even if it's not a taunt or anything like that. it's like an advertisement: "i'm online, please list me!"

Demonik1 and Kirsten like this.
  16. Old Salt

Steve, I have no interest in seeing a big picture you're trying to paint.

17. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

I only read some of this and can't believe some things that are said. First you have to be careful about what you say to people, even if your just asking them something nicely. I always tell my guild not to use World Chat and I do worry when I post on it to find people to join my guild. There are many that attacks others and there are times people start fighting with each other on it. Just be careful if you us it and what you say. If you can, just ask your guild things. And if your wanting to join a Raid Boss in the future, just look throw the World Chat or Job Chat and you will find some, maybe.

George Burd likes this.
  18. 'David Ramos

'David Ramos Active Member

0really? a wasted effort? the dude asked a question! ok all dogged him!! now he knows ! yeah for all that came to Jades rescue- (like he needs it_) Steve I will get listed for agreeing w/ you but thhrrp!-- Jades is an antagonizer- as is most in VC-- just go with it- KMA NEEDS lower levels to attack- yeah no-one his level can beat him- but can he beat anyone his level? "(besides Valhalla)

19. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Sorry but Steve got what he was looking for he is into negative attention and insulting people on WC, that is how he has fun , everyone else has fun listing him, I really do not believe he wants to play the game, he just likes the drama. He is there right now talking trash and hopefully having fun. :p

20. 'David Ramos

'David Ramos Active Member

I know was wrong to use male genitalia as a reference but 9 pages!!! give the dude a break -