[PC] Raid Boss [BETA] #2 Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 17, 2014.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i never said i am complaining i am lvling to fast... and for those who are so be it, it is their choice wether or not they want to lvl fast is their choice.

also you still havnt really said why you dont think having all raid bosses available to choose from is a bad idea you just say you dont like it, and if you are so against it state something bad about why having em all avalible durring raiding time is bad, i have already stated some reasons why it would be good to do, but you have no reason as to why it is bad. you just say others will complain? wich i dont get because i am not asking to extend raiding time or for people to stop raiding or anything like that what so ever.

all i am saying is that when raids are open all bosses that have been avalible in past you should get to choose from so you dont have to wait months or even a year because you missed the event, just trying to make it better for people who dont play all day every day. trying to help out the recreational users

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Okay so what your basically asking for in a nutshell is all raids to be opened. And here is the reason no. 1 it's mainly the high level players doing the most damage and most kills on these raids not the low range or mid range players been already talked about. So what your wanting to do is bare minimum on as many of these bosses as you can get your hands on during the raid event. Doesn't matter if its a rare or common item unless your pass the 120 attack and def mark on every item you have these items will help improve your character and not even the highest level of players are at that mark for their lowest item. So what you or others will do is join 100 or more raids in one sitting of a raid event collect those said items over and over using nothing to help except adding to the min. So no and hell no. Grow a set build your character like many have all these years and earn it not hand fed by something that many players want to either see gone or only around every 4 months or more at most.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I don't like Raid bosses they take over the game.

JADES likes this.
  4. neill1990

obviously you dont know who i am in game... i have been playing for years on myspace FB and kong now as for people joining alot of raids why would i have a solution to that in my post? ya makes alot of sence what you are saying on how if it goes people will do that obviously not. you really need to read entire posts before jumping to conclusion

and just letting you know i only join 2 raids total at a time and they are mine a person in my raid group that is all. i dont care for the items they drop sure they are good to have but doesnt bother me if i get em or not

5. Kirsten

Well that makes no sense, the drops are good for most people ,you can even see most use the drop rewards in the loadout and you only do two raids, lol that is not enough for you to understand what raids are capable of,and I know who you are in the game, (so does Jon), on one platform and for all the time you have been playing I would have thought for sure your level would be a lot higher, even before the raids. We have other issues that need to be addressed first like vampires that didn't heal so that we had to have benchmarks and 1k heals as well as 1,000 actions, and then we have the raid health wipers, those things need to be tweaked and tweaked again, those are the important issues for the 4 games.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
  6. Jon Ward

Wow you want a cardboard cookie or something for being here for a long time or another easy handout from Kano quit your dang crying already. And what the heck are you even crying about more raids if all you do is two yours and a friend. Quit complaining and move on little kid. And i don't give a monkey's uncle who you are or anyone in the game is never have never will. Only way people impress me is if they earn what they do in the game and not take the easy asshat way out. Any other questions i can answer for you feel free to do ask. Just let me get my popcorn and something to drink so i can hopefully choke on one or the other from nonsense your spewing out in the forums yet again on improvements of a feature you haven't grasp because as you quoted yourself you only do two raids. Oh and i forgot i have the world's smallest violin over here playing my heart bleeds for you.

7. neill1990

kristen- ya you know who i am in game :) and i take it slow in game just gain a couple lvls a day doesnt bother me, but the drops they are nice to have but i dont do hundreds so dont expect much out of them except for a good amount of lvls. also i agree i hate seeing people on the raids that only do min and move on wich is why i proposed that only a certain amount of them should be aloud open at a time for people would drop the number of people that hit min majorly i think

jon- you still havnt really said why you dont like my idea for them, not crying either just sitting here trying to get you to answer why you think my idea is bad wich you are avoiding at all costs it seems not really sure why.

EDIT: what i meant by only doing 2 was i only have 2 open at a time one mine then the other one is a friends

8. Jon Ward

Man am i going to have to get out the magic markers and crayons for you to be able to see what i posted above on the reasoning why it shouldn't be allowed it's right there for you to read everyone else can read it also above.

9. neill1990

all you have stated are things that are wrong with raids not with the idea i have posted, then aciused me of being one of the people who do hundreds only for items and a couple other things that had nothing to do with the idea. so i replied to what you had to say and then asked why you dont like what MY idea is not what is wrong or you disagree with on the raids

10. Jon Ward

Kid go away already your idea is flawed and it's not going to happen. Quit whining go eat some milk and cookies and the go to sleep already. We have debated numerous ideas about raids already and yours is not an improvement nor should it or probably will it ever be implemented. If they keep doing raid bosses then all the previous raid bosses that have surpass might go on a rotation schedule and you will get your chance to play them again. But having all raids open at one time that have already been done for anyone to access no and hell no again. And i am not going to repeat myself again. And if your only doing two raids don't worry about it let the grownups who do more in this game then your willing to put into it obviously for this feature try and help kano decide what is best for raids not someone who only bites off a very microscopic part of the raid feature.

11. Jon Ward

And if any other player who has an idea that wants to put forth that is worth it's weight in gold and either will help improve the raid feature or be done with it voice your opinion but i am done responding to chucklehead above. Hate it when people can't grasp something. Good night everyone.

Kirsten likes this.
  12. neill1990

you still havnt said why you think it is a bad idea you again just said this might as well quote you for you dont see what you are saying-

and im saying instead of having to wait months for the select one to come around again why not have them avalible when raiding time is a go so you dont have to wait a real long time.

also you call me a little kid? funny because at least i have reasons to back what i am saying instead of acting like a child and going no, no no because i said no.

TheLoved1 likes this.
  13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Neil, last time I checked I could beat your arse 1000's level below you and I don't even play he game.

14. neill1990

depends because on kanoplay s2 anybody will win against me on cage and regular battles messed up there with caps. on FB have 2k caps but havnt done crafting in a real long time so slacking a bit ever sence kong started up all focus on there, like it there the best but on any platform youll beat me in cages just look up my achieves and youll see why

15. Kirsten

NO thanks ,Neill, you only do two others to as many as they can and will spend spend spend, "one" raid a month per game is even too much.

16. Kirsten

no one worth their salt cages, unless they are brand new to the games, caging someone IMO is not thing for anyone to brag about lol

But besides that ,I don't like the raids, they take over the game, maybe you are not into more than two at a time, but alot are everything gets pushed to the side, I craft,it is important to most of us and less bosses and less adventures get done during raids,which is not good for a well rounder player, which you do not seem to be interested in,So I say No to your idea, we need kano to focus on improving the raids we have now. I was on a raid of yours, if I remember right you barely did more than the min. anyway :)

17. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

I don't need Kano to tell me how many raids you can have open or not Neil , really don't know what you are thinking . Is peoples choise how many raids they wanna join , depends on how many they can hit for a reward. This is a joke already we do not need to come up with more of the jokes idea , i don't understand where you going at !
    So you basicaly say we start first the sirene raid what was 2 raids ago , then the other creature and in the end we can start the new one? I already have drops from others why should i start them again if kano works to gets new raids all the time?
    I really don't understand where you going so explain !

Kirsten likes this.
  18. neill1990

kristen-i make my guy an offensive boss fighter, ill go into deffence when i reach a higher lvl though, but with some idea doesnt have to be mine to limit people to how many they could have open at a single time would severly limit the vampires on the raids

bittersweet- you wont have to start only the siren wich was the first raid it would be your choice if you would like to go back to it or not, and if kano makes more achievements to say you have to kill 10 of each raid they put out nobody is going to be able to kill all 10 raids in a single session of raiding. so if you are aloud to choose from wich boss you want to fight then you wouldnt have to wait months on end to get that achievement. if they are all avalible to choose from you could just choose wich one you need to get an achievement for then get the keys open it and attempt to kill it to get the achievement. but the way it is now you cant do that you have to wait who knows how long for that certain boss to show up and are forced to not miss a single raiding session otherwise youll miss getting the achievement. and sometimes life just gets in the way at times so why have to wait that amount of time seems like a punishment to me

not sure if im explaining this right but i think i am, just ask any question and ill try to answer it

19. Kirsten

Sorry, but before kano would even consider anything of this nature, They need to address a lot of other issues with the raids thus far, If you did more you would see these issues, so I still say no ,because there are things that need to be tweaked with these raids, I see no point in your idea at this time, and in all honesty prob never, Raids are taking over the game, we have enough choices of things to do,and enough to keep us busy. :)

I simply cannot support this idea, my reasons are above.

BitterSweet likes this.
  20. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

Most of us already have those raids arch , if kano wants to make more of those i am sure you will have the option to choose to make it , I understand where you go at but it seems pointless for now . If kano works so hard to make the new raids bosses then we have enough in 1.