[PC] Raid Boss [BETA] #2 Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 17, 2014.

1. meezy

meezy Member

I dont know..i just want to get what i can out of these things. Its becoming a major pain in the a*#. You want people to heal the boss, i get that..but you're f&*^ng people in the process. I work my a*& off in these things..trying to squeeze everything i can from my allotted resources. Only to get my "action count" thrown in my face. PIsses me off..You dont want low levels doing them and spending gf's..fine..im good with that..peace

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

People need to heal them otherwise they get a free ride and that is not fair to anyone, too many high and and low levels don't heal it is not just one group, too many leave them in the red if they don't out and out kill the raid health, way too many times, so to be forced to heal for reward is only right,and 1,000 heals is a really small thing to ensure the raid health is not abused. I hope something more is done, cause the ones who abuse it still abuse it with their 1,000 min heals and massive damage , at times leaving some to have to heal before they can even attack at all. Besides they get listed over and over, I will list and have listed many many players in three games for not healing or leaving it in the redf,and forget about killing the raid health, listing is a given then.

3. Kirsten

See the way you worded that sounds kind of selfish, and I don't think that is your intent,at least I hope not but to say you want what you can get out of these things, well we all do but not doing your fair share would not be the way to go. That is why I feel if ya don't have the energy to heal then wait till ya do and don't jump from boss to boss till you have worked on energy and stamina enough to carry you thru. :)

Ever since I heard the rumors about raids months before they arrived I worked on energy and stam,the next P one is end of January ,so you have time to work on those skills, and next time ya can be better prepared:)

4. meezy

meezy Member

Again, i cant control what everyone else does..i can only do what i can do. i always put in the work but im only one dude. I busted my arse on two bosses to come up with nothing...and i always heal after attacking..always. if for some reason i cant..ill tell somebody..but that almost never happens.

5. Kirsten

All you, or I,or anyone had to do was 2,000 actions and 1,000 actions had to be heals, it was explained and talked about since the raid opened, last wednesday, if we didn't do those actions there was no reward and that goes for anyone else who did not do the actions. Not everyone can, it is not a total waste , we still get levels just not the reward,I had a few that got defeated after doing the actions and then some; one I missed one heal on, another one or two I got on from my phone and by the time I got home and on the computer it was already completed,things happen. But I am a high enough level in PC that I can do many,not so much in LCN or VC ,I do what I can and only if I have the energy to replace all and any damage I do, at that time, I don't attack unless I know I will have enough energy, but that is just me.

6. Kirsten

we have about a month before the next one,so work on stam and energy, :)

Just came across 3 more defeated, which I did the min and then some,and no reward,and why cause others bit off more than they could chew and did not do enough , not even their min actions. That is I think is a total of 5 that were defeated that I was on and did the right thing, so 5 items up in smoke. Good thing I was on so many I lost track,and still have some with time on them,that were opened the last day, but I did my actions.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  7. drrobert1

drrobert1 Member

A few suggestions: 1. Boss owner should be able to drop someone who does not meet the minimum requirements after 2 days. Can be limited to 2-3 actions but deadwood is deadwood. 2. pirates who heal below some % of attack could be penalized (e.g. no reward, loss of XPs) - this would reduce free-rider problem

Kirsten likes this.
  8. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

Yes i would love to have a Kick Button on raids bosses , to many players abuse others and even after they did those 1000 heals they keep hitting a boss and not heal , just to get on their way with more levels .

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Gracie OMalley

Gracie OMalley New Member

We are two weeks out from the next PC Raid Boss coming up on the 29th? WHAT is going on with that? You have had mega feedback and time to work out at least a plan for updates. What are you thinking? And please don't feed us the VC version again this time right up to the day of.

10. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

just thought of this since you guys will have different types of raid bosses why not have them all avalible at the same time, there would be restrictions though doing thios-

1. can only have 1 of your raid bosses open at a time so choose wisely

2. keys would be found in all diferent locations as is now but the locations that overlap:
    the way the keys would work- all adventures have a chance to drop no change there but when the odds kick out a key for you it would be 1 of the keys that is avalible from the location but would only be 1 key and would be a random wich one you get. then a way to avoid pissing people off from this they would be random for first one you get then when you get it you cant get it again until the other key/keys are found then after you have 1 of each it would go back to being random drop of any key that is avalible from that location

3.when you open a boss keys required for the select locations needed will be used but no keys for other raid bosses can be given as substitute

4. you can join as many bosses you choose and from whatever location you please, then when kano updates them to be put into their own selected group listing they would all be separated into each respective locations category.
    (first part of 4. would only aply if kano doesnt change how it is now and doesnt put a cap on the raid bosses if kano puts a cap on raid bossesfor how many you can join at a time then you would only be able to join that select amount reguardless of the type of raid boss, until it dies that is then you can join another)

this would make it so that people wouldnt have to wait months because they either missed the event a certain month or just wernt able to kill the one for the month for whatever reason, also would make it more fun i think just being able to see all the diferent ones open at a time

also would help if kano expands the achievements you can go for whatever one that you want and not have to worry about having to wait months to get an achievement that could say kill --- 5 or even 10 times

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Um hell, no... Yes I read it all, that's way to much

Jon Ward and kevinmalo like this.
  12. neill1990

why do you say it is to much? i think if it was done corectly it would actually be beneficial for the raid event

13. Gracie OMalley

Gracie OMalley New Member

Neill - trying to work through your ideas here. It does seem rather complicated. Why do you think the raid bosses should be done by location? There is only one type of boss per event.

14. neill1990

not done by location but have all raid bosses to choose from that you would like to start so you dont have to worry about missing an event then waiting 6 months until the same one comes by again to get the achievement for killing it x amount of times

15. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

No raids are enough as it is and it's making to many players weaker and once they get up in the brackets of fight lists and realize this their going to cry to kano for more protection or some other sort of idea they can come up with to make this even less of a fighting game. As many have said raids should be once every 3 months at most. It's killing the game and giving players who can just keep spending an edge over the others. And Kano hasn't seen the light at the end of the tunnel on this one yet but Zynga did the exact same thing for awhile and it literally ruined so many of their games they had to backtrack and fix their mistakes and it pissed a lot of players off in the process. This is going to go the same way if they don't realize it on all their platforms and all their games.

16. BitterSweet

Neil we don't need raids the hole year , for once i agree with Jon and that says alot , but when the man is right then is right. Is bad as it is now we don't need all to get in a year 20 k levels, the game is not ready for it , they should be busy making new location in place of making more raids. One point i would like to be changed , is to get those keys on the location you are , making adventures so far behind seem a waste of energy since the drops no longer serve any purpose just gather in your inventory for nothing.

17. Kirsten

One thing though it would take a lot more energy if we uses the adventures we are in, but maybe this way it is even across the board?? and Stop agreeing with Jon, ya making me go HUH ?? lol

TheLoved1 and BitterSweet like this.
  18. BitterSweet

Yes i know but they can make the drop rate very high , like is now is not good either is just pure luck .. say make 5 adventures you got your key and that is , those 4 keys useless.
    Like it or not he had a point there hehehe can't help myself :p

Kirsten likes this.
  19. neill1990

i never said for them to be avalible all year around...

but what i did say is to have when the event has started that all are avalible to choose from. then when the event ends that is it it is over people cash there keys in and done, not sure where you got the idea i said all year around, once a month is good enough i think

20. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Okay so what your basically asking is for every type of raid that has been shown in the past already to be able to be opened along with the current one if that is what your getting at then no on that one also. Raids are getting really pathetic and i shouldn't complain about them because your going to be in my fight range with many other players and if i can beat players above me who have played longer then me and still have 1000 levels above me or more then sorry about your damn luck i will smack you down every time you come on my fight page because to me it's a fighting game not a hold your hand game and cry to kano because King Reaper just killed you. And guess what i get killed god knows how many times by many asshats and i make fun of them but i never cry and ask for help and so many are going to be asking kano soon for that because of raids.