World Chat

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Steve Hughes, Jan 23, 2015.

1. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

Hehee well i think mine was good :D dont tell me no because you will need to protect yourself from me hahaha :p

Rodas and Steve Hughes like this.
  2. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

Woadlord - your responses were spot on and good advise and I thank you for them. I was hopeful that I would receive the same fair-minded response from others but some still seem intent on treating me with contempt!

WOADLORD likes this.
  3. Rodas

Rodas New Member

Yesterday you asked to be bountied in WC... Tell me im wrong... So why crying.... Dam i cant get you really.... A Bully chat???? Cant get it either.... I give up.... Of course u see replies in a hostile way... You come here calling us sheeps and telling we are ruled by a player like if we were ruled by him so what do you expect... I never saw a player crying because he was bountied.....

4. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

RODAS - grow a brain cell. Did I ever say I was crying about being bountied? It's part of the game. Re-read the thread or get somebody to read it to you if you struggle with your reading / understanding ability!

5. Rodas

Rodas New Member

Ur so limited.... Farmville will do you job... Im out growing..... Ur bty cost

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Rodas

Rodas New Member

"Hi everybody. I'm new to this and posted a message on "World Chat" asking if there were any RAID bosses that had room for a low leveller. KissMyAce then bountied me straight away and thought that was funny. Several people then warned me that I had it coming simply because I posted on World Chat." --- this is your post brain cell!!!!!! If this is not crying then wtf is!!!!!!!!!!!

JADES and Kirsten like this.
  7. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

Yep - that's right. So what's your point. Seems perfectly ok to me. If there's anything in there about crying or whinging then that's you reading something into it (YOUR perception). I merely raised this as a point for discussion.

8. Rodas

Rodas New Member

My perception and a bunch of more players!!!! Im out

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

holy freakin shit nipples, are you for real?? and i mean you in the general sense...8 freakin pages of this crap?? lol its just some bounties, deal with it....one thing i can say for sure, anyone playing on fb and reading this will bounty you into oblivion just for the hell of it, you made it tens times worse than it would have been...unfreakinbelievable

haggis, JADES, Kirsten and 1 other person like this.
  10. Dunk Nielsen

Dunk Nielsen Member

Ha Ha KMA thanks for making me the black sheep LMAO ,ohh thats too funny , cheers have fun killing and fly them all high

JADES, Kirsten, Rodas and 1 other person like this.
  11. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

I've not had the pleasure of meeting you yet Dunk. Join the party!

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

First of all weren't the raid bosses done at this point, I might be wrong, but the event was over??? and that was his question, (so not even know when the event was), which is besides the point.

Lmao

Demonik1 and Rodas like this.
  13. Kirsten

wow just wow,talk about making enemies and no friend, Hey someone send him a VC raid boss will ya lol

14. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Sorry Steve. You do want a non-fighting fight game. You want a shield put around you. You call it "mentor/protege" but what it really is is protection that you can get from being attacked. I don't know if you're just in denial about what you want but I think most here understand you better than you do.
    You know if you would have just responded differently to this it would have gone differently. If instead of becoming furious for being bountied out of the blue and then posting in world chat while your furious and getting personal you wouldn't be in this position. But instead you came here and started a thread and once again got angry and defensive when you saw most were not agreeing with you and then calling them "sheeple" and that there are cliques in the game that are after you.
    Then you go on chat yesterday afternoon and start inviting people to bounty you. Yet another coarse correction because you seem unsure of where you're really going with all of this. Your reactions are typical of someone who is angry, confused and defensive about why more people don't understand how unfair you think all of this is.... to you.
    And now you come on here today posting letters where your looking to make wholesale changes to the game. Screw it, if you can't convince anyone then you'll get the devs to do it. But really underneath it all you're trying to find a way not to have to fight and be attacked in a fighting game.
    Imagine if instead of getting personal with Jade you had taken your learner's lumps like everyone else has and asked in chat for some advice about gameplay or whatever you would have found people there, probably even Jade after he bountied you again, willing to help you out. You would have earned a modicum of respect from others who have walked the same path your walking now but impressed that you laughed it off like most of us have.
    You would find yourself enjoying this game a lot more then instead of writing to Melissa about how to change it.

Hildr Jorg, Demonik1, JADES and 2 others like this.
  15. Rodas

Rodas New Member

Kirsten ill be hes loyal friend for sure.... LMAO

Kirsten likes this.
  16. Dunk Nielsen

Dunk Nielsen Member

steve if you havent met me yet iam very sorry , but iam sure you will meet me some day/time LOL

(CCC) LOVE TO KILL LIZLINGS

17. Rodas

Rodas New Member

18. Kirsten

and the beat goes on lol

Demonik1 and Rodas like this.
  19. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Insane. LOL. People have their own ideas about WC. Some bounty you if they dont know you. Some bounty you because they do know you. Some bounty you if you post a job in WC. Some bounty you if you send a clan request to them because they saw you in WC. Some bounty you (males) if they have a small sex organ and are compensating for that.
    Then they all say its just a game. Funny thing some of ones who have said that above have gone bat bonkers when I bounty them.

Party on Garth

20. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I resemble tat comment, but let me say when I see friends who have been friends for years, people I have talked to not just about the game. their family, jobs, life in general, and a game a stupid freaking game turns them into animals being despicable to each other, they dont even realize this is person they are talking too anymore. ya well I am not doing that anymore I am better than that, I will be better than that, fun trash talk is one thing, what a lot of people go to on crapbook is not worth my time

Demonik1 likes this.