[LCN] Raid Boss 3 Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Elodie

Elodie Member

there has been an issue that keeps occurring on raid boss and now becoming a real problem which is some players join a boss and have a nasty habit of attacking , not healing at all and kill the party, those concerned show up on numerous raid bosses so maybe should be flagged as repeat offenders which is totally unfair for those who have put so much effort in the raid.. can I suggest an option to boot those concerned from the party if they join?

2. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

Foxy i got a reply about the xp and we wont see a fix till next raid. I sent in a formula I think would work good for us, also it will get rid of the energy issue and xp would look very good. I worked some numbers and if you use 1/75th for lvl xp for upper levels would be 1500 in stamina used 75 attacks at 20 stamina a piece but this to me looks fair you still would have to buy refills for stamina which for the 500 energy you gain its good for 25 heals, and for the 75 power attacks i would need 30 heals at 20. I tried using other ratio's and I think this would be best for us. If you start to lower ratio to where we use 1000 stamina it was 20,000 xp per 20 attack the formula i put out would basiclly make the xp darn near double for us im talking like upper tier level for raid's, and I think it would benefit kano in the long run due to the fact the xp would be very nice for us and I can see more being involved then.

S E T H and foxysiren like this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

We have suggested that since the first Raid boss in VC and all that Kano did was a benchmark,if someone wipes the raid health twice they can no longer attack it, but of course they can move on to another and do the same, and so on and so on, going public with a Raid boss,or joining a boss from the job board or WC , makes this issue very common, and people not understanding or not paying attention or asking questions also cause it to happen, by inviting people you "know" and"trust" who have the resources to do the right thing, is the best way to "try" and avoid it.

4. Shotgun Ed

Shotgun Ed New Member

I agree a option to boot someone would be a great feature just incase the wrong person gets in by mistake.

5. Sir Opinion Alot

the only way you could have this option is if they kill the raid once due to the fact you could boot people for no reason and how to you know the community wont abuse this and wait for someone to do alot of damage then boot so they cant do no more. To many bad things could happen with that option. thats why they say to hand pick or share with your syndicate.

6. Kirsten

Kano has said a few times they considered it but it would create too many technical problems, so we have the benchmark and do not go Public with your boss, hand pick people you trust, does not have to be just your syndicate, armada, guild,etc , I know I have clan and friends that are in different ones.

7. Davey

Davey New Member

Nice :) more Xp would mean a lot nice work Mich..ya i hit the Raid boss and get 6.5 to 7.0 exp and if i hit a normal exp boss i can get just about the same so it was making the raids not worth it when i dont have to heal a normal boss ...( here what i'm talking about )
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i tryed to insert the TinyPic link but not working :(

Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
    Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  8. Sir Opinion Alot

i proposed a ratio of 1/75th my lvl which is still fairly high on stamina 1500 to be exact and this would count for any level over 5000 for me this would be average 12,000 xp per 20 attack 75 attacks at 20 stamina this would work for all levels also with this you will be able to use your 500 per level to cover almost all of your attacks. Now if kano want to be generous a 1/50th ratio would be great that would be 18,000 xp and only 1000 stamina for us to level. Take in granted this figure is base on 932,000 xp per level but basically it would be the same for all in number of stamina used.

9. Sir Opinion Alot

throw another out 1/40th or 800 stamina 40 attacks at 20 23,000 xp . you tell kano guys those are the numbers :) these each would play out you getting 1 lvl

Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
  10. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Yes some member from my synd had the raid boss ruined by a such person! Thast person reseted he s boss just to have fun then was laughing of others! And I heard he did this on manny raid bosses, so in my opinion if a person perished raid bosses only him should suffer and get less Xp and not all the people from raid. This will prevent the future deviant behavior of some players that use to reset raids just for a sick fun!

Sir Opinion Alot and Kirsten like this.
  11. Kirsten

We are talking in another thread and how about they can no longer attack,heal or even keep anything they gained???????, forget waiting for them to do it a second time and only be able to heal.

12. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Soo many still don't get it. I have heard people said that they killed their own raid multiple times, since they only cared for the xp, not even knowing it diminishes for each time the party gets killed. So far 3 deaths from 1 player is the record I've seen.

13. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

you and your bloody numbers, jamey. LOL

14. Sir Opinion Alot

lol Seth cant help it, and you know me all to well

S E T H and Kirsten like this.
  15. Kirsten

I saw a guy do it five times and I stopped watching ,what a dope

16. Kirsten

Well hopefully they up in in VC and PC also then, fair is fair lol

17. Sir Opinion Alot

i think they should use 1/40th ratio thats 800 stamina for a level and they could use that for all apps. Thats 40 attacks and your 500 energy would cover that and clears up healing issues

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
    S E T H and Angela Brown like this.
  18. Angela Brown

Angela Brown Active Member

i love this idea! it would make it worth doing again! and for those with not SUCH DEEP pockets ..it would make fair! i refuse to do anymore with it the way it is right now the changes have made it way too hard!

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

On VC it was about 800 stam and with the accrued 500 energy per lvl, and I'd get about 3/4th's of a lvl.
    You said "all" app's, hence response.

Kirsten likes this.
  20. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Do agree with this but gotta face the facts, they want us to spend, no doubt about it. This gets implemented it would be great, for sure, i think the amount of heals should be lowered a bit to even things out for the lower levels and the ones who have jack all energy. There's level 6ks out there with nomore than 2k energy. You're idea is great jamey, the 1k heals though for a reward, needs to be lowered in my books.

Angela Brown likes this.