[LCN] Raid Boss 3 Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 22, 2015.

1. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Now I see how weak you actually are I understand that you did not have a clue in many of your posts what you were talking about...How is Phil?

AXXO likes this.
  2. ExtremeRules

ExtremeRules Member

Weak bahaha you had to list as you couldn't get past 4 ambushes, for somebody that has played for 5 yrs and you didnt even win by much suggests otherwise, i bet you dont even have the nuts to post your total att/def numbers where as i will as i am not afraid for somebody that has played less then 3 yrs. and if your bothered about Phil why dont you ask him yourself as his hardly on anymore for some reason.

3. I'm gonna step out of my role as Grumpy Cat for a minute and give you praise for getting through to the devs. Credit where credit's due. However it's still atleast two raid bosses too late (I just can't help it, can I?). Hope they will listen to feedback a lot more than they have in the future. Atleast since they don't play the game themselves. Anyway, good work mi7ch.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  4. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Phil who? haha
    yes mi7ch thanks for taking the time to read between stuff on this thread.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  5. Oops, you didn't mean the minimum actions done to the boss!

The Vigilante League was defeated in 1:48:05, you dealt 6504489 damage and healed the raid for 190768 life. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following:

0 coins

0 XP

HOW did I not do enough?

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Because it is based on the number of attacks and the number of heals, ( actions)not those numbers you posted.

This is a raid I am on I did way over the min 2,000 actions and as you can see I did more than1,000 heals,which is requires

Num Attacks: 2175

- Damage Dealt: 9,679,280

- Num Heals: 1580

- Total Healing: 444,535

7. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

Thank you very much mitch I had stopped doing this time around when i noticed, I just glad we got a response it does suck for what we have wasted thats why i stopped I seen it early and thought I would save my resources I will be ready for next round and hope its fixed thanks.

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The Raid Bosses this time require 2,000 minimum actions with 1,000 of those needing to be Healing actions.

9. Sir Opinion Alot

there has been a issue with some they was in one of my chats and had issue with reward I told them to snapshot and send in ticket. if they really did what they should

Kirsten likes this.
  10. How can you tell the number of heal actions you do?

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It was mentioned a few pages back, but you can see the number here:

[​IMG]

And here:

[​IMG]

Num Attacks and Num Heals is what you're looking for.

Guardian Angel likes this.
  12. Sir Opinion Alot

i worked some numbers and if you use 1/75th for lvl xp for upper levels would be 1500 in stamina used 75 attacks at 20 stamina a piece i dont know if any one else agrees but this to me looks fair you still would have to buy refills for stamina which for the 500 energy you gain its good for 25 heals, and for the 75 power attacks i would need 30 heals at 20 this would settle a big issue on heals and energy which the majority of the players are missing. Thank and im just throwing some number out there

13. But it doesn't show up on a defeated boss, so I can't tell how much I didn't do.

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

In that case you will need to submit a ticket to Support and they'll have to look at some data on your Raid Bosses to see if there are any that you qualified for rewards on but did not receive any.

15. Stagger Lee

Stagger Lee New Member

16. Reefer

Reefer Active Member

I don't think a leveling partner is allowed. It's basically a exploit, since it creates a unfair advantage. In fact many make accounts just to level their others. Maybe KANO can clarify if it's allowed or not?

17. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yeah it is allowed and it is lame and it does create accounts that are not into real fighting. I agree it is an exploit and IMO stupid.

18. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

No, foxy and i highly doubt it will. Once the lower levels get to your level, we'll be having the same issues.

19. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

there is a way to track how much healing you've done, just pay more attention, even to the small print when you attack or heal one next. if need be, i'll take a screen snip and show you where to look to see how many attacks and heals a person has done.

20. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Mi7ch, please, please, please get the devs to change the interface with a clear % to min displayed somewhere prominent. The number of people who either don't know about the min or where to find the data is absolutely staggering.