Did not get weapon after meeting requirement on a raid boss

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Quicker, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Quicker

Quicker New Member

Did not get weapon after meeting requirement on a raid boss ,,,,
    2320 actions ;; ok no more raid bosses for me ,,,untill this is fixed ////
    Oops, you didn't mean the minimum actions done to the boss!

The Vigilante League was defeated in 23:02:20, you dealt 6116652 damage and healed the raid for 266557 life. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following:

0 coins

0 XP

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The requirement is 2,000 actions with 1,000 of those needing to be Healing actions. Please contact Support and they will look at your Raid Boss and determine whether or not you got the correct reward! :)

3. Quicker

Quicker New Member

Ive entered about 15 raids with above requirements meet we will see they come out

4. Quicker

Quicker New Member

not sure how to do that mi7ch

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I linked Support's website in my original post: http://support.kanoapps.com/

You can also contact Support by going to your profile page and clicking Support Contact Form underneath your character image. This will take you to Support and auto complete some of the information they need.

6. Quicker

Quicker New Member

I know you did ,but still no luck ,,,,,We encountered a problem (unable to find a user account with email address barlow1962@aol.com)

7. Quicker

Quicker New Member

IT WONT ACCEPT MY EMIAL ACCOUNT

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Have you registered with Support before? If you don't have an existing account you will need to create one.

If that still does not work you can use the email address for support: support@kanoapps.com although this is not generally how they handle issues.

9. Quicker

Quicker New Member

TOO MUCH RED TAPE < ILL TAKE A LOST BUT WONT PLAY RAID NO MORE < I RECKON I SPENT AROUND 600.00 on the last 2 sets of bosses , they wont miss me

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

$600.00 dollars ?? no way that is insane,am I reading that right?? and Yet you won't make a support account that takes a few minutes, LOL I am at a loss here :confused:

11. Quicker

Quicker New Member

yes you reading it perfect , the buck stops here tho lol cant get proper help

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Quicker, please check your Private Messages.

13. Quicker

Quicker New Member

This email is confirmation that you are now registered at our Support Center

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Good glad ya did it :)

15. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

This thread has been hilarious to read. Hope you got sorted Quicker.

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

He did.

S E T H and Blue Nose like this.
  17. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Have to say, this thread gave me the giggles reading it. :p Some people...Tut, Tut, Tut.