[LCN] Raid Boss 3 Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

not 1 time buy energy or stamina but thats not the point its the amount do you have to attack a raid 200 times to level at 20 stamina

2. ExtremeRules

ExtremeRules Member

What difference does my level make, if you read all comments in this thread you would understand that you are missing the point of my argument, it just feels that once you guys/girls reach a certain level you want it to be easier, because i quote you have spent money on a feature, for you to spend 10 GF'S on stamina as you said you have 3000 it would cost a level 1000 60GF'S to have the same amount, where is the fairness in that, they should in all effect be able to spend 10GF'S like yourself and get 3000 stamina for there level. that is the argument your trying to make on the other foot

Kirsten likes this.
  3. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

ARGHHHH! no it wouldn't cost them 10 times as much because they would not be refilling energy and would be leveling 2 levels to my 1/2.
    Yes I spent that is why I am here complaining and seeking answers.
    mi7ch hollah when you have some answers :)

4. Sir Opinion Alot

and as for damage once you reach lvl 1600 or so everyone gives same amount of damage to a raid its not damage we are talking about its xp and its total not fair if a llvl 1600 get 10 million xp that 10 lvls thats almost 90 levels compared to my 11 so they dont have to do as much in stamina attacks to get what i do i recieve alot less due to my high amount to level let me ask you if the world challenges never changed xp as you level you would stop doing them they are based on where you need 100 of them to level so the xp is always changing as you go along with alot other aspects of the game

5. ExtremeRules

ExtremeRules Member

and what have not spent a penny?

6. Sir Opinion Alot

as i can see extreme will not show his level cause he has the advantage and he dont wanna admit it

7. foxysiren

Lcn is based on att and def many peoples skills are tied into that...So it's not good to assume everyone has high stamina and energy.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  8. Sir Opinion Alot

yeap if you carry right stamina you can make fps being a low level

9. foxysiren

Hahaha Jamey I thought the very same thing...He likes his advantage :p

10. ExtremeRules

ExtremeRules Member

I'm LEVEL 4712 but again i don't see what difference that makes to any of these arguments.

11. Sir Opinion Alot

im going to show yo u1 lvl take 1240 energy to heal for my 2,480 stamina used for most people that would be 20 fps for a level. When they made these things they said that they was made to level easy and make more top level players so they dont open new city for handful of player but this is not the case i get close to the same xp off regular boss's and i know some higher levels than me probable get the same off some.

12. ExtremeRules

ExtremeRules Member

you just sided with my argument, they wanted to make more higher levels, hence why it is easier for lower levels to heal compared to higher levels, you ranked what maybe 130th in the game, and what your argument is really based on is that when they stated more higher players you thought they meant top 150 and the rest can struggle.

13. Sir Opinion Alot

now i see why you aint complaining your making almost the same xp as me and you can catch up with those alittle higher now i see why you arent opening your eyes would you like a level 2000 makeing the same off a boss as you no matter what the boss is NO you wouldnt if it was a regular boss you would have a fit. or it would be like someone half your leveling gaining same on ba for attack you wouldnt like it, what if a level half your size got same xp off job's you wouldnt agree there either.

14. Sir Opinion Alot

lol im 75th in the world how is a level 2000 going to get to Antartica there aint noway

15. foxysiren

Lets hope mi7ch notices the important information and questions that were posted...Extreme it's obvious you don't get what we are saying and seem to want to antagonise for some reason

16. Sir Opinion Alot

no i ask for a fair ratio for all players right now the ratio is going down as you level when the ratio is to go up if you would stop and do the percentage you will understand take 5 minutes do some math and open your eyes I am just say 1/12th is what the xp ratio should be from level 0 to lvl 12000

Xipe Totec likes this.
  17. Sir Opinion Alot

18. Sir Opinion Alot

really to be honest i think hes lacking common sense not to be mean being truthfull

19. ExtremeRules

ExtremeRules Member

mi7ch is smiling behind his desk, but your saying a fair ratio, i noticed you leveled quite quickly maybe that is due to an LP but i guessing more normal bosses then anything else, when you was a lower level did you level quickly due to normal bosses, as there is a reason somebody from the higher levels get more XP when attacking from these then lower, it is not due to the level they are, it is due to health being more causing more damage hence more XP, but then if you switch it from when your a lower level the more attacks you do on a boss no matter what level you are you get excellent XP when it is finished. Again the reason you higher levels are not seeing it from the other side is because you spend money and feel you deserve to be rewarded more then lower levels that maybe dont. you keep quoting about ratio but if lower levels needed the same XP as you to level then they would be on a much less XP ratio compared to yourself, there for the argument your making is nul and void. as Foxy wrote with the amount of XP they made it was what 110k while she made 400k where is the fairness in that for the same amount of attacks, heal

20. foxysiren

I give up lol you talk about amount of ones health for normal bosses etc etc these bosses are different and yup us higher levels are getting ripped off that's quite plain for all to see.
    Don't you understand just because i got more xp it was NOT on a par with the level 1k.
    I want 2 levels for the same amount of healing and attacks not 1/2 level.
    Just think what a level 8k gets less than half a level and they need more xp to level...wake up!

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.