World Chat

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Steve Hughes, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

Thanks for your intelligent responses Rodney.

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  2. 'David Ramos

'David Ramos Active Member

no need for a test Jades-- I'll be on your FL soon- I already have folks 8-900 levels higher on my fl

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Maybe you shouldn't do comment of this sort either jack arse
    Capturel1.PNG
    Capturel2.PNG

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

You'll be in-range before that happens, trust me

5. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

now thats the worst move ever lol i can watch this all day wheres the popcorn? LOL :p

Demonik1 likes this.
  6. SCW

SCW New Member

Yes it's a war game and yes you will get many a bounty put on you for a laugh, it's the game, but at the same time...when a guy 8 freaking thousand levels above just does it for someone asking a question, that's purely being a douche bag bully. Pure and simple! BTW... He said you have a small dick after the fact. I think some of you need to grow up a little, it's like grade school at recess.

Deblovscats1 and Steve Hughes like this.
  7. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

Thanks SCW. I agree - even this post seems to have resorted to 'banter' rather than sticking to the subject.
    Can people posting please respond to the original questions? (tweeked now based on responses above)
    - Should new people posting be bountied?
    - Should there be a 'code of conduct' / health warning around World Chat?
    - Is World Chat a clique?
    - What do people want World Chat to be for? (NB - I doubt I will be posting there again based on my first posting! Is this what KANO and others want?
    Thank you

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

SORRY, I hurt you little feelings. Everyone bounties, does there need to be a reason? No, I think not, it's within set rules made by KANO deal with it.

Demonik1 and Rodney Rangel like this.
  9. Rodney Rangel

i get bountied at times when im in warmode u see me cryin about it? :p :p

Demonik1 likes this.
  10. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

...and that's fine JADES. Don't worry, you didn't hurt my feelings. If anyone posting on World Chat is a bounty target then that's fine. I just didn't know that was the case and would have liked to have known before I posted there!

11. Rodney Rangel

if ur posting somethin stupid then yes :p

12. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

Rodney - is it stupid to ask on World Chat if anybody knows whether there are any RAID bosses with space for low levels? Doesn't appear stupid to me.

13. SCW

SCW New Member

Asking about open raid bosses for lower levels isn't a stupid question Rodney

Steve Hughes likes this.
  14. Rodney Rangel

u wrote to someone that they have a small D$%k is that stupid? is last i checked

15. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

Rodney. A few things to say to you. Firstly, that was after I was bountied by KMA (and I apologise for saying that). Secondly, to be pedantic, that was a statement, not a question. If I had posted my "small D$%k" comment as my first post I would certainly expect to be fair game.
    Please move on from this Rodney and only contribute to the actual discussion. thank you.

16. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

Ok as you are really looking for direct answer, here is mine
    A) No. New people have a 30 day protection and should be over lvl 300 to get bountied, so if you're so new you cannot be bountied unless you slap or try to get a bounty.
    B) No. There is nothing so hazardous that needs a health warning.
    C) No world chat is not a clique, but you enter at your own risk, but there's lot of advantages if you just keep it open.
    D) This should answer C ) there were lot of small clans that used the most of world chat, ex: posting bosses and those that join you, you will be able to send clan requests...
    Use the chat in good way and you will get benefits from it, use bad language or hatred comments and you will be a target.

George Burd, LaScepter, JADES and 2 others like this.
  17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Getting bountied 1 time and opening a thread on me doesn't appear stupid either? LOL

Demonik1 and Rodney Rangel like this.
  18. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

Thanks WOADLORD. Good to see your response. That's what I hoped World Chat would be for.

WOADLORD likes this.
  19. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

JADES - I think you're missing the point of this discussion...

20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

No, I understand the concept fully. Maybe you don't, I listed you cause bored, Your lucky DUNK wasn't on. But the fact you got so butthurt over 1 bounty and make a thread about it=makes me seem you'd like more attention. Ty for the VC mssg easy access now to find ya. cry baby.

Rodney Rangel likes this.