Raid Boss 3 Tiers

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jan 21, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The Raid Boss returns tomorrow morning at 9:00 am Pacific so I am polling you folks about the tiers for the Raid Boss. There are other changes to the Raid Boss which I will spell out later. This is what the developers are thinking for the tiers at the moment:

Facebook/Server 1

0 - 2999
    3000 - 4999
    5000+

Server 2

0 - 999
    1000 - 2999
    3000+

Kongregate/Armor Games

0 - 999
    1000 - 2000
    2000 +

Please let us know what you think of these tiers and remember, if you leave a comment or have a suggestion, to specify which network you're talking about! :)

2. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

im thinking this might do, i would say try it :) fb/ser.1

3. The one problem I see is that on server one there are only around 150 people over level 5000, it puts too much of a burden on the other tiers. You know the distribution of levels in the game, but wouldnt 2000-4000 for the mid tier be more appropriate?

Facebook/Server 1

0 - 2999
    3000 - 4999
    5000+

Server 2

0 - 999
    1000 - 2999
    3000+

Kongregate/Armor Games

0 - 999
    1000 - 2000
    2000 +

Please let us know what you think of these tiers and remember, if you leave a comment or have a suggestion, to specify which network you're talking about! :)[/QUOTE]

Kirsten likes this.
  4. That's much better mi7ch and i think.a lot will agree from fb so let's give it a try. Shame the developers don't change the really important parts within raid bosses though :-/

kevinmalo likes this.
  5. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

The proposed Level Tiers for Facebook/Server 1 look MUCH better than the last Raid Boss Level Tiers for sure! My opinion would be to give these proposed tiers a "go" and see how well they work (although I can already tell you they will be MUCH better than last time)! Thanks @mi7ch and all of the Kano Developers/Staff! Been looking forward to this round of Raid Bosses! :)

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  6. Jamey with so few above level 5000, many of whom will not chose to participate in this aspect of the game dont you anticipate very few raid bosses to be completed?

Reg Hahn likes this.
  7. Matt, do you feel there are enough players over level 5000 to fill that tier in the amount of raid bosses that will be opened?

8. Can I ask what level you are? As that is what the previous tier was and it did NOT work. So I think the new tiers would work.

Easy To Remember likes this.
  9. And yes I do as the guys above lvl 5k destroy the raid bosses and do serious damage myself being one of them.

10. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

0-999 on kong, no one will let those players join anyway, since you still have those brutal penalties. change it to 0-1500, or you will just have to remove loads of alt accounts when raids is done (like last time)

11. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

That seems worth a try for Kong/Armor.

12. GreatChad_Kong

GreatChad_Kong New Member

The Kong tiers hurts everyone in the 2-2.5k range, there's a lot of people in that range who wont be let in any raid boss because of the number of active 2500+ people. It should go back to the 0-1300, 1301-2600, 2601+ that it was the first time, or something similar (0-1100, 1101-2200, 2201+ or 0-1200, 1201-2400, 2401+).

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'd hope so, those were the tiers you suggested. ;)

Thanks for the input folks!

ReLeNtLeSs KiLLeR likes this.
  14. samuel mayberry

samuel mayberry New Member

seems ok by me kano server2

15. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

I think the FB/Server 1 tiers are looking much better this time around, the 1000 heal actions though, i find a bit questionable. Maybe drop that to 500-800 as some players are more based on stam, att, def and health so they lack in energy, i know of 1 or 2, 4k players that have less than 1k energy. That's my thoughts on this round of raids.

16. I have seen you in action, its a sight to behold (many weapons to be had as well). Id be curious to hear how many were opened last time and how many were killed. Give us a better idea of how many you each will have to enter.

17. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Personally JC, you know i usually have a good munch but i'm screwed this round, unfortunately. BAD, BAD timing kano, for me anyway. :p

18. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

you could always give me credit on 1200 fps, promise i'll pay you back, mitch. LOL :p

19. OH I have my stockpile of FP waiting for sure!

Kirsten and S E T H like this.
  20. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Good, send me 10 for a refill bahahaha