[VC] Eldjotunn Raid Boss Feedback/Walkthrough Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 15, 2015.

1. It has been done on LCN raids unsure if on VC but for those with massive energy it could be worked to get raids killed although it won't benefit the healer too much.

2. Birkebeiner

Birkebeiner Active Member

I certainly hope Kano planned for us to get a bit "combative" - great idea to set up opportunities for sabotage followed by righteous revenge. TBH, this is what I'm expecting from this type of game! What I'm actually seeing though, is that most people want to cooperate and be protected from both sabotage and retribution... Hmm.

3. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

I understand what you're saying, here is a suggestion for you, make a FB chat with players you know that don't slack in the attacking and/or healing department, try to make it a mix of high energy and high stam players. some people build with more energy than stam and vice versa, so, have the ones with little stam attack and heal after attacking and once they are out of stamina, have them heal for the players that have more stamina, get what i'm saying? i'm not a VC player but the same thing could be applied over there. no doubt, it's just a matter of picking the right players.

Lasinagol and kevinmalo like this.
  4. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

yeap I agree with you Relentless the thing is i dont people in vc clan like i do lcn or i would do one there, but yes there is alot of team communication on lcn now vc i have not seen it.

5. Sir Opinion Alot

heck they dont even seem to look in the boss messages at all either you can communicate there aint as easy but im always checking you never know.

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Communication is not needed for these bosses in VC, just gotta know the right people.

7. Kehvyn

Kehvyn Member

Completely agree with this. I've done every raid boss in VC so far without any issues from other players. I only send invites out to those I trust will contribute a good amount and who won't let the raid die. There's no need for in-depth strategy. Just competent people.

8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

why? because people arent going to waste their energy for a few hundred exp when they can get 4k plus per 20 stam attack, like i said, its not rocket science...you want to post your boss for anyone to hit you better have some logical sense in your head telling you that there will be selfish people not healing cause theres next no reward for it, energy drops suck donkey weenis if you get one at all

Birkebeiner likes this.
  9. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

KANO - 8000 energy to get 4 key drops to open up the RAID boss? Seriously?

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Regardless of everything else, the bottom line is we can level into the stratosphere, and then what is gonna happen,instead of a few in each game complaining about new locations and complaints about players catching up ,there may be alot of bored players there is gonna be a point where the game may just lose it's allure,Anything that causes fast leveling is IMO not good for the games. Raids need to happen maybe once or twice a year, if not just gone altogether and I know neither is gonna happen.:confused: Sure there are many many new players each day coming into the games, but it will not be the same type of players , who have played for years and have built their characters somewhat slower and smarter.;)

11. Grand Master Fielding

Kirsten - leveling is always good. It's not so much the RAID bosses but some of the stupidity during the RAID bosses - such as going through 8000 energy to get 4 keys. Having the boss start to regenerate health. Allowing for non clan members to attack the boss. Things like that make us really upset.

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

well ya know what they say "Ya can't fix stupid " :rolleyes:

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I am asking the developers to look into the possibility of bumping up the Energy drops during the Raid Boss; certainly not the level they were before, but more than players are seeing now. They've agreed to work on it some and see what they can do about increasing it.

In terms of the Heal to Attack ratio, it seems that while early community sentiment was trending towards something like this, subsequent feedback makes it seem like most are against it, at least in the way it was being discussed.

14. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Great that you are dropping the Heal to Attack ratio idea, it just would make this already complicated feature a lot more complicated.

15. Birkebeiner

Birkebeiner Active Member

Nice to see that we've got some responsibility for our actions - I thought we were headed for a supervised padded playroom. Now, if the "room monitors" would kindly let us get on with it in BA by removing anonymity and allow us to fulfil the "clan" concept, that'd be great as well!

Grand Master Fielding likes this.
  16. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

It has been very difficult for me to find raids that I could join, as the top tier (4K and up) literally was filling in SECONDS after they hit the job board? Before they were posted to the job board? sheesh. Luckily I had some friends that hooked me up on RB that were not in the public, and I still only joined a handful. Getting to join a raid boss in vc this past week was similar to trying for a bounty. :p

George Burd likes this.
  17. Kehvyn

Kehvyn Member

Or people could just simply not be leeches and attack/heal accordingly. Also, I find it hard to believe that anyone who plays VC regularly should have to resort to posting on the job board to find people who'll do their part. I can understand the lower levels who don't have full clan, but come on; guys that are much higher level than I am are complaining about it? As for the non-clan attacking in the first place issue, that's why there's a private link.

I honestly feel that at least half of the "issues" that keep being presented over and over again on here aren't actual issues, but rather situations that with the help of some forethought can all either be dealt with or avoided.

What I agree are actual issues is the bad level of probability set for the key drops and the poor frequency (or lack thereof) in regards to the actual energy drops during the fight itself.

Lasinagol likes this.
  18. Grand Master Fielding

Oh doesn't everyone hate it when Birk makes sense like that!!! Really painful to ones eyes and ears. You're spot on. Why that was changed is beyond me.

19. Sir Opinion Alot

ok these raids are getting what i see a terrible review, some have greater advantages on these events, So what i thought about since it seems they aint going nowhere. So i say that instead of a limited time event like its been going, put in place of only being able to be in your raid and 1 other raid boss at a time run them 7 days and take off regenerate they suck for upper levels you can gain almost the same off the right low regular boss's. So this way people who enjoy them still have a chance to play also this longer time will stop everyone from neglecting other aspects of the game and make it to where you have to be in a certain city to open one of this, also when yours is defeated you have to wait 7 days to open another. I like the raids in a way but the rushing you have to do is insane. With putting limits on these people wont exploit em. Also take the bottom tier out of this things all the raids ive have been in that got beaten are by 20 people and none are the low tier so i think you should have 30 people 3 tiers like it is but the 1st tier should be a open level teir that you can fill once the other 2 tiers are full that way empty slots gets filled.

20. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

achievement is given only to the owner boss?