[VC] Eldjotunn Raid Boss Feedback/Walkthrough Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

The scythe looks like the Nadir Scythe...I love the idea of a damage to heal ratio. Something like 60/40 or elsewise to (I guess it had to be said...) 'force' people to heal consistently.

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Wouldn't it be where it is normally,under the pic and to the left in the "Your contributions"" Box ??? I don't use the phone for raids cause I cannot move the slider and I usually do all my attacks with 20 stamina.I gotta look at my phone to see if it is the same .

George Burd likes this.
  3. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Can you add a View/Hide button for the Raid Bosses, just like for the Coop Bosses?
    It would be great if I don't had to scroll trough each time when I want to acces my Coop Bosses.

[​IMG]

kevinmalo likes this.
  4. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

is it me or is the 3rd key almost impossible to get im trying for my second round and the first time i spent alot to try to find it this time I am not and i found all the keys fairly easy but the 3rd one is not given out like the others.

5. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

TYVM

6. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Actually low levels generate pretty good XP from the Raids. And their Energy can easily spillover. They have no problem doing the 1000 heals :) Do they understand the heal part all the time versus just attacking them? Some clearly know what they are doing. Especially the 3 day old player that resets a boss ... 3:)

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

My dear Kel - are you suggesting there are alts in KANO???

Alts in KANO - I can't believe it (note the sarcasm)

8. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Interesting idea. That's something I can get on board with.

9. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

what is the point of even discussing this? it seems that few, if any, changes are made as a result of player feedback. i say, play it like it's set up, and if you don't like it, go do something else.

Demonik1 and Birkebeiner like this.
  10. chris1995c

chris1995c New Member

I have used more than 2500 energy on Negotiate Aegir's Sea Patrols to get the Key of Enormity and I don't have the key yet. Is it normal to use more than that or can that be a bug?

George Burd likes this.
  11. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

Still it cost a bit to many fps to kill this bosses :) and a lil to bad energy drops on them. Feel sorry for all that opens them and dont have some that can kill for them.....

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  12. Birkebeiner

Birkebeiner Active Member

I'm guessing some RBs are killed before players are able to do their minimum 2000 actions - is this a problem for anyone? It's kind of the opposite problem from the one the previous poster mentions!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Using my powers of persuasion, I've got the developers to conceded to making some changes to coax users who aren't so inclined to heal more. As has been mentioned before in other threads and this one, I think the general concensus is that players in the Raid should meet a minimum ratio of Heals to Attacks in order to be allowed to continue to Attack (so if they do not continuously Heal throughout the event they will lose the ability to Attack until they spend some more time healing regardless of whether or not they have met the 1,000 minimum Healing actions for a reward).

What do you guys think is an equitable ratio of Heals to Attack?

14. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i like what lasingol mentioned. what about 2 to 1? you have to heal a lot more than you are able to attack.

15. Blackcat

Blackcat New Member

What a crock the new Raid boss is.Just had a supposed payout on one and i did more attacks and heals on it than i did the last Raid boss and got a grand payout of zero !! nothing !! not a thing ! NO XP ..NO CASH..NO DROP..And i was well over the supposed minimum 2000 actions.Well done,You fixed it last time compared to the first Raid effort then somehow managed to tinker it worse

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If you've done the 1,000 minimum healing actions and the 1,000 minimum overall actions on the Raid Boss and did not receive a reward, please submit a ticket to Support and they will make sure to check into this and sort it out. :)

George Burd and Deblovscats1 like this.
  17. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Maybe you should show in some way that a player made the necessary actions and he is eligible for a reward,
    just like showing for the normal bosses a Complete or in percentage his progress.
    This would prevent any further surprises if in the future you will update the requirements, as not many players will read the whole walkthrough every time.

Nic21, kevinmalo and Lasinagol like this.
  18. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Thank you Mitch. :) I would say that a ratio of 2 to 1 is good. If you attack say for 10 million then you have to heal 5 million. And if you continue to attack and get to 20 million you have to have at least healed to 10 million. A sliding scale like that.

George Burd, Lasinagol and Kirsten like this.
  19. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Great Mitch, did ya use a hammer on them, ok let's see what we can come up with. I like Gaze's suggestion as a stepping off point, although you can lead a gamer to water ya cannot make them drink, Info is here ,in WC announcements ,but some just could care less.

20. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

As Lasinagol said, the ratio is 60/40, I checked on many bosses and this is the ratio for me, except on a few bosses where some lower lvl kept healing all time when I tried to make my damage and heals, and I ended up with something like 4000 attacks and 1200 heals.

I more games I saw discussions in chats that one player had more stamina and another more energy to use, and they could worked together, making limits would prevent such team work in the future.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2015
    kevinmalo likes this.