[ZS] Raid Boss #1 [BETA] Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Unfortunately he can only do that twice, which is twice too many, he is finding out he can no longer attack so he moves on, what we did in VC and PC was list them day after day after day, then ya have the vampires that get their heal min in and wait till other heal and beat the crap out of the raids and leave them low for someone else to heal. going public with a raid is not a smart move at all

2. domino

domino Member

very very buggy 10000 players - 10000 bosses on the page ...,4000 energy for 1 key ,1 stamina- 4k dmg, 20 energy- 8k heal.,
    1 . for raid min level reqrement must be 2000.
    2. boss owner must have option for remove players
    3. 3 bosses max join.

3. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Initial reaction. Epic fail.

The lower levels can't get the 1k heals. The owner is energy strapped from getting keys. The xp while nice isn't good enough to warrant the massive requirement to do any real damage. The tiers are laughably wrong.

Sorry Kano. I've played it on the other game and it was fun. But quite frankly it's simply not worth the use of stam pretty much stopping the entire normal play of the game to go after the boss.

Since it won't matter that it isn't a fit some things to make it possibly worth it.

Change the tiers. 1500+ is a huge group while the middle tier and lower are harder to fill.

Reduce the amount of heals required for a drops. So that folks have a better chance of actually getting a drop.

make the key drops a bit easier. 2 levels of energy for 1 key is a bit ludicrious.

Up the xp given.

Haven't tried FB yet but I have already heard many complaining the raid was killed before they could get enough energy to heal enough to get anything. Leaving them completely drained of stam and energy and no real reward for it. Stopping play for them for the entire day.

I've already gone through 10k worth of actions on kp and barely moved the health. even in 4 days that thing ain't dying.

Was a nice thought but it's just not worth it. As with FW. It's only useful for a very select group. And are the drops worth it for them?

4. im the beast

im the beast Member

still no keys for me 3k energy later wtf

5. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

the level tiers definitely need adjustment...

denishar, L1LOne and AlterEgoT like this.
  6. AlterEgoT

i'd also like to see the summary or the tabs tweaked to show how many heals. I see no need for knowing how much health the slayers healed to but it'd be nice to be able to see if someone on the boss still needed their heals so we don't kill it before they get it. We also don't need to see 0 dmg taken in summary. Either location would be a good place.

JADES likes this.
  7. AlterEgoT

Desperately. By the time I came on most of the 1500 were filled but the other tiers still had spots open.

8. im the beast

im the beast Member

Your Contribution

dmg dealt:7718840
    num attacks:1794
    healing done:281665
    num heals:580
    XP gained:212773.1
    cash gained:$634,554,855
    last attack:18 minutes

c alter it tells u the number of heals from what i can tell one heal/20 energy equals 20 heals thus meaning for ever energy used a heal action is counted atleast from what i can tell

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I was thinking exact same thing, there is no way to tell actions taken from others..

AlterEgoT likes this.
  10. James The Knuckles

James The Knuckles New Member

Hello all. Has anyone noticed that the damage dealt does not match up to the health of the ZS Raid Boss. Mine is show to still have over 500 million health and between myself and those who have joined the fight is well over 40 million damage but the bosses health does not reflect it.

11. James The Knuckles

James The Knuckles New Member

I just noticed that the Raid Boss healed itself to full health in just a matter of minutes when a new person joined the fight anyone else notice this. What is going on?

12. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

I got 1 to https://apps.facebook.com/zombieslayer/profile/user/100000939932786 its a alt from some one. Dont know yet. But i will find it. Just report those players. The will get kicked or banned. Ì know it will not help you now but atleast you clean up the data base from those idiots.

14. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Also a note the need to have kick option for those that only want the loot and not doing anything.

- every day or so 100 atacks or 100 heals if not doing anything just the kick option = enabled. Just saying.

15. Kirsten

Ha good luck with that we have been asking that since the very first raid boss I have been in 7 raids events so far and no option to kick someone out

16. Kirsten

Someone killed the raid health and now u all get less XP

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

And I've said since the first Raid Boss that once a player has joined a Raid Party we can't remove them from the list because that seriously messes with the game, which is why we substituted that with "benching". :)

18. Kirsten

Yup

19. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Ok no kick oke got that. How about a que so we can see ho enters before the can take actions? so we can filter those players?

20. domino

domino Member

i suggest changes -when the group be killed the person responsible for this to lose xp for one level and boss dont need refill.i calculate one boss need 100k stamina to be defeated that mean only few bosses will be defeated.