Ax Slaps

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by James O. Fry, Dec 7, 2014.

1. James O. Fry

James O. Fry New Member

How is the percentage of damage figured for an ax slap?

2. Vic

Vic Active Member

i think it's based on your health and your opponent's health. a range is calculated by the game. then the damage amount is randomly assigned for each slap.

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Lowest of the 2 players max health/20= max slap to a opponent
    then roll of dice from 1 to max slap

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
    Aapje, Kirsten and George Burd like this.
  4. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

However it is calculated it is always annoying if you just tickle them with a feather instead of giving them a nice juicy welt with a resounding slap o_O

George Burd and Kirsten like this.
  5. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

that's why you post the links to the chat to gang up on someone you're trying to pk :)

6. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

I know I hate it when you slap a person one time and it deals over 2,000 and the next time it deals around 700. And both times it doesn't kill the person. Also I would never post in chat, cents your be open for others to come after you. Cents many are up to doing that.

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

posting to the game feed as well as answering posts there, gets some action going :)

8. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

When you have a group of people that will band together, you can at least make sure the person is dead...although, I have faced some SEVERE repercussions to Axe Slapping someone outside of my normal range.

9. Kirsten

LOL that is true enough, bad enough when ya do it on purpose but when it is an accidental click ,Yikes :eek:

10. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i could care less about this. i punch whoever i like, in or out of range, even lowers if they are stupid enough to end up on my rival list. lists are another matter, i only list in range and go for pks on anyone else.

11. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

How can there be an accidental Axe Slap/Punch?

12. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Accidents of slapping too quickly going down the social feed to support your clan .... not looking till u see ... Bam you killed a guildie!

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

that's not an accident. that's your fault if you're not clanned with your guild, isn't it? although i do know guild members that are not clanned with each other on purpose.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  14. Kirsten

:eek::eek:
    LoL do not think I have done that , but I have miss clicked a stronger player for a variety of reasons then just take my licks for 24 hours

Lasinagol likes this.
  15. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

Just 24 hours, your very lucky. I have had to deal with a whole guild going after one of my guild members and then that became a big fight with both guilds. I could also add one that we both attacked and slapped each other for many months.

16. Kirsten

Well what I mean is for 24 hours a higher level now can attack me, till whenever, whomever it is gets the kill or the 24 hours is up. But it is part of the game and I use that also against a weaker player who winds up on my rival list for whatever reason. Makes the game interesting. I have guilds after me all the time, me against them, does not hurt me, stop me or bother me, I give as good as I get, works for me, I play my own game, do not ask for help, but if the guild should go after my clan then I go after all of them. I have a guild on me slapping 24/7 since May, I laugh they have to list me to kill me, they die for it, but it is the only way they can kill me lol

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
    George Burd and Lasinagol like this.
  17. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

axe slaps are the funniest, I know people that get boosts, have certain health they will slap at, some of the strangest rituals to get the best slap