[ZS] Raid Boss #1 [BETA] Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

But in ZS you get full energy and stam , refils, No?

2. Kirsten

Yeah that happens alot, rushing thru them , have seen it alot in the other games, the way to keep that from being a problem is to get your min actions in before joining another.

3. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

oh yeah, im learning... another thing the levels range needs to be overhauled imo...

Kirsten likes this.
  4. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

Id like to know why the Lv500 required to join is so high, all they would do is kill the Party, should have way more slot available for highers or mid cards.

5. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

Stamina only refills 1k each levelup, if the person is higher, it sucks in a way. Not sure about energy, only have 1250 on that part, that I do get filled

6. Hrv

Hrv New Member

Level caps are way wrong. How are you supposed to find active player under 500 level?

7. Kirsten

Ahh. Ok

8. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

It is just me or in ZS we have no Common only Superior drops? I was surprised that on the first defeated boss I got no weapons at all.

9. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I believe, a lvl 500 could kill a raid boss single-handedly without making one single refill, as he can lvl to easy :eek:

10. denishar

denishar New Member

Not at all, raid bosses are really hard the way they are now, speaking for armorgames server

11. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Probably because you need to do at least 2000 actions in total , 1000 healings

12. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

drop rates for the keys are a bit daft, cost me 3000 energy for a key in canada -_-

13. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

denishar likes this.
  14. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

i`m glad the are using the energy i have 4k energy so this is :D and my 2500 stam is a bit low but i will manage it.

Kirsten likes this.
  15. Kirsten

In three of the games energy and stamina have been my focus since these were first talked about, sometime ago.

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That's correct the developers removed Common drops from the ZS Raid Boss due to how items and how you use them function differently in ZS compared to other games (for example your Top Squad carries weapons into battle and not just all of your friends so the developers felt that receiving a Common wouldn't be seen as a proper reward). However, the folks in Support and I will be asking the developers to add Common items in for the next Raid Boss, or find a better way to adjust the loot drop.

17. Kirsten

Been asking for that since the first raid in VC, gave up asking ,falls on deaf ears

18. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

the lack of random drops seems unfair so far...just saying ;)

L1LOne likes this.
  19. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

20. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

i get way more out of normal bosses, ty kano but it wont work for me in ZS