Can't send gifts/boosts and boss fight

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Cajun, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Cajun

Cajun New Member

Hi, me and a few other mob members can't send or receive gifts or boosts from our mob. When we go to send a gift/boost, a message box quickly appears and disappears, so dat we can't read it.
    Also, I've been fighting The 86ers boss for over a year now, and never received the last 2 achievements for attacks them. I've attacked them sometimes the required attacks in a single game and never got the reward either. Any and all help or feed back would be helpful, thank ya :)

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

A ticket sent to support is prob a good idea :) and mention what platform you are on,of course

Cajun likes this.
  3. Cajun

Cajun New Member

Thank ya for the quick response Kirsten, also please forgive me, but what's "platform" mean lol

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

FB?? Kong?? Armor?? etc. Kano will be in in a few hours, but for now try clearing the cache and reboot the computer, which is what they usually will tell ya to do.

Cajun likes this.
  5. Cajun

Cajun New Member

Aaaah ok lol, sadly I knew dat, but didnt think bout it. Thank ya so much :)

Kirsten likes this.
  6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yep, if you have cleared your cache @Cajun or tried a different browser and this is still happening, please submit a Support ticket. :)

Additionally if you are playing on Facebook you can also try kanoplay.com, select "server 1" for your game and log in with your Facebook account. This will pull up your game profile.

Cajun likes this.
  7. Cajun

Cajun New Member

Yeppers, done all dat, but I subitted a ticket, thanks :)

mi7ch and Kirsten like this.