Random Chit Chat

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by BazTurner, Mar 11, 2010.

1. BazTurner

BazTurner New Member

This will take some getting use to but im game.

2. BazTurner

BazTurner New Member

are our profiles limited ? because in most forums we can have pictures as signatures. which is pretty cool.

3. BazTurner

BazTurner New Member

nevermind i found it :) now im happy

4. DaveK

DaveK New Member

Looks like you're finding it difficult already. You're meant to talk to other people:p:p

5. DaveK

DaveK New Member

In fact Baz, it just ain't appenin' mate. I'm off back to look at the DB's:rolleyes:

6. daz

daz New Member

ya got give it time i bet the db took a few weeks to get that many ppl on

7. Wendy Maslowski

Wendy Maslowski New Member

Maybe ya need to post a movie to stir things up Baz! Finally got on, there seems to be a bit of lag to get folks up and running on here....

8. Tracy Bingham

Tracy Bingham Member

hello out there

if kanos is watching... can we get that ask for attack button moved.... Please?

kind of feel like i am talking to big brother lol and probably got a lot to figure out here... lots of options...

baz i can see your picture... would like to see daves more (kilt wearing of course) lol

:D

as far as game goes its been kind of quiet lately no matter when i get on... people hording coins too much and not a lot of bountying... makes it more lively....

9. jtrusty

jtrusty New Member

Oh, thats how I do this...hey Tracey! Are we wanting to move the ask for help button so we don't accidently hit it when we are battling..cause I sure do that all the time! This is a nice application, I will have to get used to it, just like my Linux class!

10. Tracy Bingham

Tracy Bingham Member

lol yes joanne thats why i want it moved

11. jtrusty

jtrusty New Member

I also accidently hit the counter all the time too. Set one on poor Marilyne the other day!

12. Gooch

Gooch New Member

I agree also to moving the ask for help button. I keep accidentally hitting it.

13. everyone up for test drive :D

14. Elle Fanning

Elle Fanning New Member

You ever do that Baz?

15. Darklama

Darklama New Member

the help button was moved down, which is nice not to hit it accidently anymore when attacking someone

16. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Whats After the Mermaid & Merman?

Okay - I'm not a 4 digit level like some of you guys :) - but I was hoping someone could tell me if there are new Matey's after the Mermaid & Merman? I'm hoping I have new dudes to look forward to..

17. no nothing else that you can buy.mermaid and merman are last mateys.

now for weapons and ships,there are drops stronger than the subs and swivel guns.

but mateys,as of yet,nothing stronger and nothing else after them

18. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

well that just bites.. the "merpeople" are kinda weak & need serious updating.. was hoping for new ones somewhere down the line.. Thanks for the reply ;)