[PC] Raid Boss [BETA] #2 Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

good idea ,Jon :) sometimes ya have some good ones lol

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I think so sometimes also. Life is like a box of condoms they only break if you use them

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Jon Ward

Hey Mi7ch this is wrong. On the bosses it says 1000 in healing. And i just got screwed out of a drop item because of it. Either your statement is wrong or the bosses are wrong. Your saying 2000 total actions it can be a mix or just one. So this needs to be fixed or redacted.

4. Kirsten

Mitch said 2,000 total and 1,000 had to be heals go to Post # 4

5. Jon Ward

What does his comment say above. It can be one or the other it doesn't say it has to be 1000 in heals on his comment.

6. Kirsten

Mitch said when they first opened at 12:00 pm

My question

Ok to clarify ,once more ,if someone attacks and does not heal but does the required 2,000 actions( attacking,only) , do they qualify for a reward

His reply
    1,000 of those required actions are healing actions, so no, they would not qualify.

1,000 actions have to be healing, while the other 1,000 actions can be a combination of attacking and healing.

7. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Go to post 22.

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No, I'm saying it's 1,000 healing actions and 1,000 overall actions, which you can reach by either healing or attacking. Sorry if that was unclear. :(

9. Kirsten

50 lashe with a wet noodle for Mitch, no one listens to me either ,Mitch don't feel bad :pand Jon never listens to me anyway,actually no one does,but I am the first one they ask questions of :confused:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
  10. Jon Ward

Well damn from the way you wrote it it seemed like one or the other. I have fixed the remaining ones i am on to 1000 heals now but i still lost two raids because of it. And also it would be helpful for the green complete to the right of the raids when you have met the requirements. That is all i want for christmas

And a 1000 favor points winning the lotto to

kevinmalo and Kirsten like this.
  11. O.k., the change for what is needed from rewards doesn't keep people from joining to simply not do anything & keep people from defeating their boss. In MW:LCN this last time, I had almost a dozen people join, attack once, & then never participate again. As such, there was little chance of it being defeated (and it wasn't). Not sure how that could be handled but there is the other common problem... The ones who attack only to get the experience, don't care about defeating the boss, & cause the party to die & reset the boss' health. Could there possibly be a change made to the Boss' that would automatically kick a person out if their attacks cause the party to "die" & the boss gets reset?

ADDENDUM: Or as an alternative (or perhaps a combination with the above) the person that causes the party to die would lose all experience gained from the boss that they had earned up to that point.

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Jon Ward

In
    I believe if they kill your raid boss off twice on you then they get put out to pasture if i remember correctly. Some feature to that aspect was addressed. If they haven't changed it again. Makes your boss die and reset from not healing i am speaking about.

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I say up the penalty if kill raid health 2 times LOL, make them not able to join any other raid bosses, and previous raids in already can only heal as well. o_O

kevinmalo, Jon Ward and Kirsten like this.
  14. Jon Ward

Like that idea Jades

15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It would fix "that" situation, whether it being out of spite on enemy boss or just plain stupidity. But in reality, I don't believe exp should drop for everyone, due to a single persons actions. But hey what do us players know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :p

Kirsten likes this.
  16. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

One thing: nice artwork.

kevinmalo likes this.
  17. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i think since there are energy drops there should also be stam drops and if they will be the same odds of gtopping then cut what the prize would be in half or keep the reward the same and just make it a little more rare. because as it is now i run out of stam way quicker then i do energy. and i think they should run out at around the same time not a while later between them

also was woundering since these are raid bosses and in one of your previous posts you said the raid boss goes by raid parties deffence for health then attack for streangth why would they do that because that would mean they favor a battlers build wich is why we have the battle arena for a balanced build youll be more suited for AW and a boss build should i think be for the raid bosses.

18. bighoof

bighoof Member

Screen shot 2014-12-18 at 9.32.15 AM.png

These are complaints about the guy everyone is talking about once again leaving bosses in the red. He blows past the minimum health requirement and then stops healing. We need a sliding scale.

Old Salt likes this.
  19. Kirsten

Work on stam or buy refills,, everyone has different ,builds, strength and weakness hence, alot of member on the team would cover that. No one IMO should build their account for just one event,but alot do,then complain later when it doesn't work for something new that comes along, You ,for example knew the raids are prob here to stay so work on stamina, I know I have and on energy for sometime now since I heard the raids were gonna be a feature.

20. Kirsten

Anyone that is okay with this guy on their boss doing that is a fool.

Old Salt likes this.