More Familia slots

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Jess, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Jess

Jess Active Member

I'm not sure if I understood you correctly.. You mean that the familia will get less of the income generated? Well, not necessarily. It all depends on Kano if they are going to change the formula, or just add new spots for more familia. Although I doubt they would change the % familia earns you.

The Goddamn Slicer likes this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

If change formula ok, doubt that will happen though. Lets say you catch a massive bounty and it's divided by 18 (vc that is not sure if same amount LCN) then take same bounty and give it out between say 25 people.. Where does the extra coin come from? Taxes on bounty could be lowered, but then get into whole transferring coin scenerio LOL

3. Jess

Jess Active Member

From what I know the income isn't split into parts, it's a % of the total, each person in familia gets...?

4. Vic

Vic Active Member

i never thought about that. does your earnings get divided amongst your familia members, or do all members receive the same amount? if it's divided, that would help explain why my earnings stink (and also because i don't seem to have any hunters in mine).

5. Jess

Jess Active Member

It's not divided, every one receive a fair percentage. Jades, get your facts right!

6. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i could care less about this. i can't even get mine full with top earners. so i don't need to add more that are only a couple of million a day.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

same here. i see the potential for abuse here, especially on kong. i say no way jose.

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I could also care less if Kano did it or didn't do it, having more than 2,000 clan in VC,PC and LCN, someone is gonna be left out.

9. Jess

Jess Active Member

How would someone even abuse this? Are you serious? :eek:

I see that the experienced players can't see the point here clearly. I'ts not to abuse, or get millions, it's simply to help new players get their income achievements, since the old players are already full on slots, getting new ones for the small people, would help.

You never thought of that,did you?

10. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

yes, i am serious. i'm talking about kong, although other platforms may be different.
    really? you don't see how this could be abused by the top players?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2014
    Kirsten likes this.
  11. Kirsten

One star sorry was on my phone so sorry grammar police did I mention I star and I do not need more slots for my inner

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

:confused:

OK folks, let's settle down here.

This change is in the pipe, and any significant avenues of abuse after it goes live will be closed off. The developers reviewed this change and could not find any reason not to add a few more Familia slots.

In future if your stance on an idea is that you don't care because it doesn't affect you, please consider not voting 1-star. 1-star votes are for if you disagree with an idea on how it would impact your game.

The Goddamn Slicer and Jess like this.
  13. Kirsten

Yes it will impact my game

14. Hallelujah! I'll finally be able to put the rest of my synd in familias.

15. Kirsten

And I want 2,000 slots for my clan then

16. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

I only need a few more spaces to add people :D familia.png

Kirsten likes this.
  17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This is in the process of going live in Mob Wars: LCN, Viking Clan and Pirate Clan.

As such, I'll bump this on over to Implemented Ideas.

18. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

a long awaited idea glad it has been implemented even if its just 2 means 2 more people that couldnt be there now are able to thank you mi7ch

mi7ch likes this.
  19. Jess

Jess Active Member

Quick feedback: Players of LCN over at Kongregate seem very pleased with the change :). Even if it's only 2 slots for now, they already filled it with active players, so we've got things moving again! :D

Thanks Kano Devs! Well worth the long wait time :cool:

Smack and mi7ch like this.
  20. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

any slots coming to ZS??? just asking :p