War Mode...needs some attention

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by LaScepter, Oct 29, 2014.

1. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

Really?? On the Kong platform? Cuz when I look at the leaderboard I see no mention of WP only GP... And when I look at other Clans they don't say "At War? Yes/No" like they do for Mob Wars...

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

No way, if that ever happens,
    I want "non war" bounties blocked from WM player's as well.

Shadowmaster and Kirsten like this.
  3. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

I really hate saying this! LOL .....But Jade is right on this one it would only be fair.

Shadowmaster and JADES like this.
  4. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

That is an oddity but it might be due the numbers there or some slip. I am not sure WM would be viable there but it would bring the fast version of VC there.

George Burd likes this.
  5. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Messing with the bounties and who they are put up by / and who can catch ...will only degrade the game as a whole...we need to let anyone the chance to catch the bounty...which is a huge part of playing VC..in or out of war mode...i say NO WAY...let the bounties as they are...this is not a part of war mode that needs attention ...at all....

6. RedTurtleGames

Lol... So its a catch 22... Without the player base, no war mode... And if we don't have war mode, we will never establish a player base... :-/

7. Kel the Merciful King

There a couple of things missing ... War Mode being one of them as a daily hook to play. The default when they do bring it in, if they do, should be on, so all the dormant guilds are in war mode. Active guild leaders can choose "off" if they like. If they upped the rewards to at least GW levels, be less OFFS and more action there. Action means players play and new players are attracted ... I think!

8. RedTurtleGames

Yeah, without war mode, there is definitely less incentive to play daily... :-/

9. LaScepter

Anyone from Kano have any info. for us on bettering war mode...???....after all ...this is where your LOYAL and DEDICATED everyday players are ...

10. Deblovscats1

I hope come the 1st of the New Year we get an answer from KANO!!! :p:D:rolleyes:

LaScepter likes this.
  11. LaScepter

LOL...im telling you...they avoid us War Mode players like the Plague....:p ...Kano...we need some of your attention ..hehehe

12. Kel the Merciful King

If there were decent rewards (obvious one for team but what about individual wps for season for example) and some WM achievements (slaps, bounties, kills), you might have more people playing it and logging in more and ... having more fun in their spare time. Restricting bounties could be a hook too though that could be iterated.

Right now ... got to do my slaps ... so Happy New Year War Mode players :) Kill ya later!

George Burd, LaScepter and kevinmalo like this.
  13. LaScepter

This thread will live a long time i think....So far nothing from Kano on bringing some attention to WM....as i said earlier...we are the unloved step children of VC...hahahaaa...wheres my broom..:p

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I have asked the developers about War Mode several times over the past months, but they have had their hands tied with other projects. Since most of those are out the door and we're having a big planning sessions early next week I'll continue to bring this thread to their attention. :)

As of right now, though, there is no word on War Mode.

15. LaScepter

Thanks mi7ch.....please keep after them on this...they have their hands full of the BS from the BA , GW that shouldnt of been torn apart to fix...PLEASE...I hope they are NOT forging another in game sub game...for the love of the gods.....we dont need anymore !

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  16. Deblovscats1

AMEN LaScepter! I am with you 100% on that one!
    War Mode is a VERY important part of VC since it IS SUPPOSE TO BE a Fighting Game!

LaScepter likes this.
  17. chip lock

chip lock New Member

alot of good points are brought up here .... hope kano reads

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  18. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

Kongregate is very due for some of these additions, war mode god bountys, time to bring it up with the rest of the platforms

19. Kel the Merciful King

And the answer is ....

20. Deblovscats1

So Mi7ch, You said the above ↑ on 1-02-15.....It's now 1-26-15, the last week of the month. Any answers/replies on War Mode yet???
    (Speaking of answers/replies....There are a few of the threads you need to looks at & reply Please!♥)

Kel the Merciful King likes this.