[LCN] Raid Boss BETA # 2, Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 11, 2014.

1. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

Untrained Dog

159 Attack

123 Defense

oh mitch.... c'mon...... i get drops that once converted in workshop give me 111 DEFENSE.... and this is what i friggin get for 25 MILLION damage ? ALL of this has to be scaled to level. i need over 1.6 mil to level now..... i haven't said much about it, and this isn't the place for it, so i will go private on it with you, but if you expect people, particularly those of us who do spend in the game, to con't to play, something has got to be done to help us.

again, you have one very unhappy camper over here.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for the feedback on the level tiers and Energy as well folks, it's all been passed to the developers for review. :)

Guardian Angel likes this.
  3. Dolus

Dolus Member

Don't want to be bitchy, but I spend way over 4000 energy on getting those 4 keys. Almost the same like on the first raid boss, thought those keys would drop easier? On viking and pirate the keys dropped alot quicker.

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

In PC as a level 7,000 I did 200 levels in approx 4 days, or a little longer from a few that opened their first or second on the last day, just to compare what you did there. I was in approx 25 raids

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The Key drop rate was adjusted this time around to make the process easier, but there is still some randomization in the drop chance. The drop chance in this Raid Boss is better than it was in Viking Clan and Pirate Clan.

Dolus likes this.
  6. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

this is better

7. I'm sorry if this come across as a bit rude but did you forget to do that the last time around? Those two factors were mentioned a lot during the first raid boss but somehow you guys "forgot" to do anything about it. Oh wait, you did do something about the level tiers. Now you clearly want alts, alts and more alts to be made to serve as energy cows while the higher ones hammer the bosses (because, as you know, energy don't get you very far in this game, let alone in this raid boss). The option is:

1.) Attack and heal until your energy's gone, which will limit the spending (refills for energy are completely useless) as it stops you from doing stam refills (which in turn gets you a bit of XP)

2.) Be an arse and let everyone else heal for you while you attack. As we have seen with a few poeple who continue to do that: This angers a lot of people and at the same time hinder their chance at some good xp. I would spend loads of stam on several bosses to help others out but there's no way I can do that now without being an idiot and not heal.

3.) Fire up some alts so they can work as energy cows. Because you can probably count on one hand serious players under-1000 on Facebook.

PS. Can you count this post as 10 messages? I don't wanna spam the forum to get the rewards next time. I missed out last time, which must have been a bug or something.

PS v.2 Why does it take forever to navigate around the forum now?

Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
  8. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Lmfao Captain :p

Ok, Raid bosses...Is it possible to introduce this exact feature just the way I'm gonna type it?
    Give us the option to remove anyone from a raid boss who does less than a required amount of healing...The raid boss keeps the damage done by the scrounger looking for xp only. They lose the xp they gained and they DO NOT get their stamina back. Ewwww Coffee it's got such a bitter taste ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  9. petr dolezilek

petr dolezilek New Member

Authors suggest this game to players who are sabotaging healing, could be excluded from this raid boss. Unrewarded. This style of their harms others. The game is virtually no chance of success.

10. Vic

Vic Active Member

i still don't understand why anyone would be "sabotaging" these. what would be the point? unless you're just trying to tick off syndicate enemies, maybe?

11. People have enemies, some people are dumb. Simple as that. But healing costs NEED TO GO DOWN

12. Another thing that needs to be added is a statement in the summary/boss feed to let people know who is responsible for letting a party die. They should be punished further than the consequences for everyone.

robbin gordon likes this.
  13. meezy

meezy Member

you probably have tons of stam. I purposely kept it a little lower so that i wouldnt lose on atk/def. Its a character build thing. I give you props for being able to do that though. And you probably spent loads of dough...me, i dont have disposable cash..so i do what i can to make it happen. Albeit at a much lower level :)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
  14. Kirsten

Well I did get a stam and energy achievement during it, which is still low compared to alot of others andYes I did spend and now I am backtracking on the adventures I flew thru, next round, I am not gonna do that in the next event,which is scheduled for next week which is only two weeks from the first one, so I will join a few do the min actions,which is being raised , to maybe 2,000 actions from 250 and no word on what will be done to the ones who just attack and leave the raid health in the read and refuse to heal. So this has kinda lost its luster for me, but I did enjoy it at the time ,but it took over my game and that I did not like :(

15. meezy

meezy Member

Thats for sure..i usually find myself stam spent for the entire life of the raid event :p But, i wont leave a raid boss unhealed..unless i just plain forget how much energy i have..lt happens..but not very often.

16. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

ok i see the raid's and like em alot, one thing is tier levels, i think LCN 0-1800 1801- 4400 4400 and up, and 1 thing i would like to see is 5 spots added to total people able to fight and the last 5 slots are for any lvl, since seems middle tier fills up the fastest. The bottom tier is getting hard to fill. And with problem of low tier not be able to be filled I can see a exploit of alt. accounts being made just for the healing since they level so fast. So all im asking is for you to give this a long hard thought 5 more people wont make that much difference on the raid. And last thing is xp for energy it cost the same to refill stamina and energy so why does one give more xp than the other, i get 6000 xp for 20 stamina and only 500 to 700 for 25 energy but if i go to buy them they are same cost so in fairness of price you have to pay the energy should be just as good as the stamina or change to where 25 energy does a complete heal and 5 or does the normal as of now and pays the same xp then it wouldnt be so bad. thanks

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

For your edification, we do have this feature in the Raid Boss already. :)

The following message is published to the Boss Feed when a player wipes the Raid:
    [​IMG]

18. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Now this is a progres but you still didnt changed anything until this hour! You really need to make complet heal of raid bosses for 25 energy in LCN, Im sure if you look at the rate of the defeated bosses is verry low. This huge amounth of energy its blocking the players. You need to do something real fast . Everybody will like to use some cash to get some stamina refils if you will do that, now its no point to refil stamina if the energy refil to heal health party is just not worth it. you cant use your stamina if you cant heal ! with this attitude you are blocking your bussiness, alot of players complained about energy from days and still nothing has changed. In Zombie its ok 25 energy because you get new 4000 energy when you advance the level but here you get only 500 energy its a huge diffrence and for Mob Wars needs to be complet heal for 25 energy , way you dont want to make your costumers happy?, happy people spend more money!

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  19. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Puts you off attacking a boss you are already on when you have to use an awful lot of energy to heal it first...People are running these bosses down to half health then waiting for someone else to heal.

20. Kirsten

Yeah that happens all the time, so what I do is look at the health hit it a few times and heal it back to where I found it, this way I can save my energy for my attacks, not the best solution but it just means someone else is gonna have to do the same thing,cause there are alot of vampires sucking the health out of these things, that has not changed and some laughing when they kill the raid health, I find listing them helps me feel better, :rolleyes: