[LCN] Raid Boss BETA # 2, Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 11, 2014.

1. rabidcircusbear

rabidcircusbear New Member

I like the way you took a bad idea and made it worse instead of making more cities for the people to strive for (to keep people from quitting the game) or fixing the raid boss you dropped like a hot mess on each of your games you make it a retarded version where 0-500 which most people who really play reach in a week is the first tier. I applaud your brilliance at this rate mob wars lcn will be dead on kong much sooner only the most addicted among us will still crawl forward to antartica to die

Thanks,
    Rabid

2. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I can' find my achievement for helping on that boss... its a bug or design? :p

3. First boss is down. But there's no achievement for it?

4. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

You did a great job Mi7ch and I think we all agree the devs should look again if the lvl tiers are really optimal or could be improved?!

I like the fast lvling, I like that the invite links worked out better this time.

What I didn't like is that the exp u get is lowered if u defeat ur raid alone. After a certain action limit the exp must be lowered cause I got 41 lvls for 589 FP's, thats 14 FPs per lvl. When I started attacking it was at a rate of 15 lvls per 120 FPs, or does Kano have a different explanation for that extreme exp loss?

Let me use it as lvl tool, then I spend on it. If u tell the devs something then tell em that I at least want a rate of 15 lvls for 120 FPs.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The developers are aware that the achievement is not popping and are investigating, thanks for the heads up! :)

6. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

For kong I'd say the levels should be something like this: 0-1000, 1000-2000, 2000+
    Perhaps a little lower for the high limit, since there are a lot of people just below 2000.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Update on the Raid Boss achievement, we solved this issue and are looking at ways to get those who were affected their proper rewards.

8. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

Mi7ch I just defeated my raid, got no achievement. Won't be online next 10 hrs so just wanted to tell u,

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Ah, you must have gotten it just before the fix went live. :(

We're working on a solution to get you the achievement; the achievements in our game are coded in a sort of roundabout way so it's not as simple as clicking a button, but we're aiming to have it all solved pretty quick.

10. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

didnt get the achievement either... :-(

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We have a list of affected players already, sorry if I forgot to mention. :oops:

Jess likes this.
  12. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

cool cool thanks :)

13. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

mitch, i entered the boss again this time around, against my better judgement, and i was correct to be wary again. lmao, WHERE does one find levels under 1k who are active on FB platform ??? if you want me to ask those who have alts to use, and if you really want the alts active, so be it.... but for the most part, in this platform, there are hardly any better syns, or long time players, who are under 1k. people breeze thru that level. i will never play with people i do not know, as i remember last go around how many of those bosses failed due to these 'invisible' players. i think this sucks........... BIG TIME.

14. true blood

true blood Member

I've some good ideas what help all people.First facebook server has huge level players and also hard to find trustable low level 0-1k range so if ranges change ;

Levels 0-2500 : 10
    Levels 2500-4000 : 10
    Levels 4000+ : 10

im sure noone complain about it and easy to find people to help.

My second idea is about heal thing.25 energy is not low for even high level players.Cause heal effect really low and mostly not help.So 3 idea to help to fix this.

1-Down 25 energy-1 heal rule to much accaptable count 10 or 5 energy.
    2-Rise effect off energy.Like 1 heal effect at least %20 of full party health.
    3-And the last idea adding an optional heal button like 1 to 25 energy we can us.Using 1 mean %1 of full party heal and 25 to %25 of full part health

I cant say remove health option even i want.Cause that would be not fair who loves energy gamestyle players.Everyone has a play style to joy so i respect all players.

And letting everyone the first raid boss killer was great idea im sure next one people try to get first one :D If battle arena leader, war mode leader syndicate and weekly game leader announce like there in news im sure people do more hardwork.

15. robbin gordon

and...... the devs didn't change much in our platform. they still have ridiculous needs for the variety of levels needed, and 25 energy ???? lmao, we only get a 500 refill of energy on level..... yes, that goes a long way, wrong !!!!!!!!!!!! it sucks. and fwiw, the xp gained for these energy heals SUCK too. WASTE OF TIME, STAM, ENERGY, AND DOLLARS SPENT.

16. robbin gordon

...... i need to remember to listen to myself when i know something sucks, and avoid it at all cost.

17. Advice in the future: Heal cost needs to drop significantly or rewards and amount healed needs to rise.

18. meezy

meezy Member

im going to suggest this again. The xp from power attacks needs to scale according to level. 3500 xp per attack is not going to work if you need 150k in order to level. Of course, I could be mistaken if I interpreted this raid boss was supposed to be a way to level for all players and not just those under 2k. Personally, as i have played this in PC and gained 40 levels in 4 days..i know what it can be at least for under Level 1500. But it needs to be good for everyone. Again this is a tweaking issue. I think as of now..the "framework" is in place. Just one mans opinion..

19. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

@mi7ch - Just to let you know, I have successfully received the Raid Boss Achievement/Rewards after your announcement at 22:39! I was wondering how and why I suddenly had 10 Skill Points added to my Account, and now I know! Thanks for catching that, and I did go to my Achievements to confirm and double check:

Raid Boss Achievements (2/2) :
    2 of 2 Achievements
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Kill the Hacker Ring

10 Skill Points

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Kill the Interpol Task Force

10 Skill Points

kevinmalo, mi7ch and Jess like this.
  20. mi7ch