Suggestions regarding Syndicate Wars

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Jess, May 22, 2014.

1. Jess

Jess Active Member

Good day,

I'd like to point out a few things, that could improve the life of Mob Wars players, during the Syndicate Wars.

1. Numbered positions of the syndicate members (1-25), in 'Your Details > Members' tab;
    2. Full syndicate name showing up on the leader-board and during the war;
    3. Higher resolution of the badge icons, for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place;
    4. Remove/Fix(?) the Death count, in 'Your Details > Members' tab.

I hope, you will take them under consideration. :)

/J

Mirana likes this.
  2. Jess

Jess Active Member

Come on Kano! Really tiny and quick improvements, that would improve the game-play a lot... Why so long? o_O

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Idea #2 is being investigated by the developers.

Update: Idea #2 is now in place! You should now be able to see (most) Syndicate names in full. If there are Syndicate names that get cutoff, just mouse over to display a tooltip with their full name.

Idea #1 has also been implemented.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
    Jess likes this.
  4. Jess

Jess Active Member

AWESOME! :D

Now waiting on the higher resolution badges for top 3 :cool:

Cheers!

mi7ch likes this.
  5. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

It would also be very handy if the little online indicator light showed up on the members list in armada war like it currently does on the regular member list...

6. Jess

Jess Active Member

I wonder, if it's possible to fix those badges/medals for 1st 2nd and 3rd place? The quality of the current ones is terrible :(

7. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

yes, i would agree that this is a high priority.

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The funny thing is if you use the "inspect element" option, should your browser have such a tool available and view the icon on its own, it actually looks like this:

[​IMG]

Which I think we can all agree is much nicer than how it shows up in game. Since this is most likely a development change and the creation of new art assets is not required, I'll see if I can slot this in somewhere.

Jess likes this.
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

A fix is going out for the badges as we speak.

Edit: And it's live! Please refresh your browser to see the changes.

Jess likes this.
  10. Honestly number 4 needs fixing too. As a member of the synd Jess is in, we've seen a 'suicide' happen and the deaths tab still doesn't update.

My presumption is that the death SHOULD go to the person who lost their kill last?