[VC] Raid Boss [BETA] 2 Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It has been that way since the Second event in LCN.

2. WorldB

WorldB Member

Is there an issue with cross-platforms? I have a guild member who is in Armor Games who can't seem to join my raid (I'm Kong). Is it the "Publish to [guild] Message Board"? because that is hanging and won't complete?

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There was a small issue with inviting between Kong and Armor last week but I helped a developer close that one off. We'll check into this, thanks for the tip!

4. WorldB

WorldB Member

It's either me or the issue has returned as I have the same response from 2 members of Armor Games. Thank you

5. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

What is happening now I started adventures for my second boss and I got 1 key now all hide???Again, any changes?

6. WorldB

WorldB Member

Event is over. No more keys are available

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Kirsten

LOL I just can't with this guy :p

8. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

I just wonder with the next Raid Boss, will the adventures change again? And in turn we have to spend more energy to get the keys. Also make it so some don't have to spend 1,000s to get a key and other just 100s? Cents I heard there was a change, but it did not help many out.

9. ben

ben Active Member

on kp2 as i have been in a lot of them ... no one has killed the group in them ... i have t o a mit kano has made it a lot better than the first time ... now thats what i call a good peace of work ... ;) :)

10. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Nic - there was a "change in name only". This RAID to get the 4 keys I had to go through 6000 energy. KANO tells me this is an improvement. And that I'm to thank them for this "change".

11. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

This time I did not spend any FPs on energy and in turn it took maybe a day and half to get the last key. I might have my energy at 3000, but there are many that don't. And it's going to keep getting harder for many. Not many will open a Raid Boss.

12. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The Raid will be a monthly event? We will have a new one in January?

13. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i will probably be forced to because i'm the highest level member in my guild and no one else will open one. i just hope that i can get some decent help from my clan to put it down. i will not waste fps on these, so if no one gets any drops, they'll only have themselves to blame.

14. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

Have they posted about the next Raid Boss yet. Cents I would hope this time they would post about it in the news feed. Cents last time they wanted until the moment the Raid Bosses were not. There are many that will want to save FPs and energy for the moment it starts.

15. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The next was announced in the Newsletter:

16. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

Yes KANO posted in the Newsletter, but that's only for those that get one. So will they wait until the day of to post it in the New Feed. Like they did last time.

17. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Gee - wonder if KANO will allow us to buy keys? Or will we have to go through 40+ favor points to do the adventures and then have Mitch or other KANO representatives tell us how great they are?

18. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i don't see why not. you can buy everything else on here now. why make us go through the effort of trying to get key drops? as a matter of fact, forget about arenas, fps, raids, etc. if i feel like it, why can't i just buy blocks of 100 levels if i want to?

19. Kirsten