[VC] Raid Boss [BETA] 2 Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Now ... get this ... if I click through the link in a VC Message to the boss sent to me, it does not work. If I right click, open in tab, it works. Figure that one out!!!! :)

2. Kel the Merciful King

Are you hitting the "Save the Elders" adventure?

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

No it is random are you in the adventure that gives the most XP in that location??

4. gcalin93

gcalin93 New Member

Belive me,I did that one, and the others too..trying to get the F%^#ing key...

5. gcalin93

gcalin93 New Member

Belive me,I did that one, and the others too..trying to get the F%^#ing key... it's true that i didnt hit only one adventure.. afther 2 k energy on a single adventure, i started hit 500 energy (when i passed lvl) into all starting from 1st adventure ( "
    Infernal demons kidnap the elven king. Rescue him.")

6. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

#gcalin93 I told you in the morning, to don't waste any energy on low lvl adventures for keys, there are plenty of raids to help on and you better use your energy there :p

7. Kel the Merciful King

Focus on that one. Highest energy user u can find in each Realm. Not saying it don't suck the big one either. Been there done that.

Kirsten likes this.
  8. gcalin93

gcalin93 New Member

I want my own, dear Hacos! Why all of you have it and I dont?

Kirsten likes this.
  9. gcalin93

gcalin93 New Member

I'll do that..but dont know if i'll open that boss this time,maybe next time. lol.

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Kirsten

I didn't open one this time, or in PC or in LCN, just helped on them ,IMO better way to go, at least for me :)

gcalin93 likes this.
  11. Kel the Merciful King

U do get to cash in your keys you do have for hopefully decent XP to the energy you have used (hopeful ... )

12. gcalin93

gcalin93 New Member

Eh..Iost my patience! I give up..other 500 energy points losted trying to get the key! thanks guys for help.

13. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

In Alfheim do the "Save the Elders" adventure, the "Infernal demons kidnap the elven king. Rescue him." was added later in the game, who knows might be a bug there.

14. Kel the Merciful King

New VC Message: "Only way I have had any luck with sharing these Raids is to turn it to ON and then send the link under the boss."

15. Kirsten

I turned in one key in PC ,forget but think I got 6501 xp for it,that is the number that sticks in my friend brain

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This is a change we made after the first Raid Boss, so it's functioning as intended.

Additionally, I've asked the developers to increase the drop chance of Energy boosts while performing actions in the Raid.

Kirsten likes this.
  17. Division Thor

Division Thor New Member

hey value kano team
    the raid bosses are all very well but the drop rate is poor must say the 1 drop for the entire boss because is very little whom you consider how much you favor points used must not werewolf better of making hurt most of the boss or to give the kill bosses of the 6 drops is all something attractive to the people, please consider the time !!!
    in the last raid boss is still a big error gewessen the heist whom one reaches the health kill you all player does not drop the is a shame for the cost of the bosses to killn me is itself not once gone so

besides, I would be sure that the energy level from 10,000 in 1000 points per level would be because one of them very much needed at 1,000 points are the only 3 adventures !!! ...

18. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

I have a question...Im on a raid boss who has this for hitters.... are there any penalties for not having the exact levels to compete...???
    Raid Party Info

Levels 0-1000 : 0
    Levels 1001-3999 : 4
    Levels 4000+ : 10

19. AP64

AP64 New Member

just done 5000 energy on 3rd key and still no luck,it will be over by time i open mine.too much energy wasted to get keys.

20. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

the energy drop rate and amount is seriously lacking...the rate is about the same or less than the first and the amounts dont even cover the cost of one heal....i would sacrifice exp from healing if the drops made up for that....im not expecting the drops of energy to be ridiculously great but even double what they are now would be better and cause no serious imbalance