[VC] Raid Boss [BETA] 2 Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Ken Hogni Gjukisson

Ken Hogni Gjukisson New Member

2. Erik Peterson

Erik Peterson Member

Not sure if you've noticed - but this tweak turned off that link for all bosses, not just the raid bosses.

3. Gryphon

Gryphon Kano Developer

This has been resolved, thanks for pointing that out!

Erik Peterson and mi7ch like this.
  4. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

So if you enter a boss below level 500 and when you finish it off you are over 500, which tier does it count... I assume the one you entered as?

5. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Because KANO disrespects their customers. That's rather obvious from the latest Battle Arena fiasco. Would any entity which respected the wishes of it's customers treat us the way that KANO does?

6. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

FYI, I did finally figure out how to get the links to work. And YAY - after doing near 200 M damage to my RAID boss, I got 1 energy refill (25 whole energy) Oh thank you Marse Kano - you're too kind to us.

7. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

the ones missing have not attack go check the healing i made that mistake 1st time around

8. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

i dont like the low xp payout for energy that was one of the best things ive seen, actual good use for energy, now the random drops i get are 17 dont even cover a heal, what's up with that if i got to do loads before i get one shouldnt it be way higher if so low shouldnt i get them more often than, I know you dont want this to look like a cash hogging boss but the way its set up you have to spend alot on the boss, the keys was insane hard to find why do i got to use 6000 energy to find them. The way the first raid was great expect health and time on there we asked you to change this and you change all the positive things we did like about the raids. Just my thought i dont know if anyone else see's it my way

9. Division Thor

Division Thor New Member

hey value kano team

the raid bosses are all very well but the drop rate is poor must say the 1 drop for the entire boss because is very little whom you consider how much you favor points used must not werewolf better of making hurt most of the boss or to give the kill bosses of the 6 drops is all something attractive to the people, please consider the time !!!
    in the last raid boss is still a big error gewessen the heist whom one reaches the health kill you all player does not drop the is a shame for the cost of the bosses to killn me is itself not once gone so

besides, I would be sure that the energy level from 10,000 in 1000 points per level would be because one of them very much needed at 1,000 points are the only 3 adventures !!! ...

Attached Files:

• dd.jpg
      dd.jpg
      File size:
      18.7 KB
      Views:
  10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I am liking the raid, but noticing alot will NOT heal them even once, more rampant here than it was in the PC one, that is unreal, they won't kill it cause they know what will happen but still not cool, this really needs to be addressed.

11. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Its clear that there are some that will attack and not heal. I think that comes down to being able to better control who can get in your boss. Plus I am getting invites and when I go to join I am getting it requires an invite. How can I get invited then be told I am not. I once again suggest that the tiers be re evaluated. The over 4000 fills in minutes. That number should be increased to at least 6K

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I think a tweak is needed here. The rate of drop of energy is not looking good. Yes, it limits the rampant leveling but it also takes the fun out of hitting them. Fun first, wins.

Second, some levels are able to do a rapid job at leveling and get lots of traction with their stam / energy. For the lowest, no. For the highest, no. This is a middle tier boss setup. I see that XP is a function of your attributes, proportional to the stam you use. But Energy is not a function of the character attributes. This is a flaw in the design that should be looked at. Else, you are dealing with energy packets that are flat to the build of the character. I see the XP reward for "healing" is pale this time around, hence the scavenging another poster noticed. Understandable (its a battle game) but the size of the drop of it should not be "flat" across the attributes of everyone, as everyone has different XP / level requirements. That to me seems wrong if attacks are proportional to builds/level requirements. So fix it. Plain words: Energy per packet is too low and should be proportional XP/level. Or explain why it is the way it is.

13. Kel the Merciful King

Tip of day: if you get an invite link, by level, if you put it in the URL bar, hit enter, and go to it; it seems to work v. clicking it or opening it in a tab. I know this does not make sense, but what is reported to work, is better than it not working at all. Still tons of frustration evident in the VC messages I get re the invite links.

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Kirsten

I know for me being a higher level in PC I got alot more for attacking ,and being lower in VC I get less,and I have no problem with that.

15. Kel the Merciful King

BUG: why can u hit Raid Bosses when you are dead? No other bosses u can hit this way.

16. Kel the Merciful King

Lot more of what?

Kirsten likes this.
  17. Kirsten

Sorry XP when attacking and healing ,so raided out my brain is fried

18. Kirsten

They changed that in the LCN one along with the change if ya wipe the raid health twice ya cannot attack it anymore and each wipe lessens what anyone gets in XP.

19. Kel the Merciful King

I am Raided out too. But my eyes have not yet gone ultra dark green ... soon though.

Kirsten likes this.
  20. gcalin93

gcalin93 New Member

Those keys are extremely hard to get! Already spend like 6-7000 energy points in Alfheim and no key for me! And 1 day already passed from time given to kill the boss!
    Doesnt you guys thing that's kinda odd situation!?