Forum Activity Program Season One (October - December)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kehvyn

Kehvyn Member

After the first month I had the choice of two Kano games to have my resources filled. If they were already full, then 10 or 20 favor points were added to my account instead. Very small rewards, but rewards nonetheless. :)

Kirsten likes this.
  2. Well in that case I'd proactively use a boost before you got the rewards. 20 FP is 4 hired mobs, which are arguably worth more than double refill.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll be contacting those who qualified for November's rewards shortly.

I've removed a lot of the forward-facing stuff for the posting leaderboard add-on because of some of the negative side-effects it had over the past month. Information about current posting numbers and whether or not you're on track can still be found here: http://forums.kanoapps.com/topposters/

Also due to these changes, posting numbers now update every 6 hours.

LaScepter and Kirsten like this.
  4. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

it would be nice for this to show up on the right hand side of the forum home page like it used to. that was an easy way to check at a glance to see if you were on track. at least without having to click a bunch of times to get to the top poster section.

5. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

what gogolak said

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Well it was nice,but haters were hating,ya know how that goes , sometimes they ruin it for everyone else;)

Kehvyn likes this.
  7. Jess

Jess Active Member

And you think that's going to improve the posts quality, by some users? It's not about the numbers, Mitch. It's about having some decency and respect for other users. If I wanted to read rubbish posts I'd join LoL forums, not this one. Hiding the amount won't do good, it'll just make people annoyed by the fact that they have to do even more. If that's your only solution to the matter, then please don't bother. Let the people see their numbers.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2014
  8. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

yeah, bring it back. if i have to see kirsten's name at the top of the page every day, that's okay with me. i'd rather see the top posters on the home page instead of doing all the clicking to get to them.

Kirsten likes this.
  9. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

OMG...really...the leaderboard list for this isnt coming back ???...WHO complained about that ?? always taking the simple fun things away....uughh put it back ....please...:mad::eek:

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I think someone complained about the top poster, so I guess they had to remove the whole list from the home page to remove the top poster. If that's the way it has to work, just put everything back. We all can't get enough of Kirsten, anyway... :p

Kirsten and LaScepter like this.
  11. LaScepter

I have to LOL...this is some childish BS.....shaking my head....my 11 and 13 yr old gkids dont even act like this.....hahahaa

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

They don't? It's a good thing that they don't play these games then. Unless you want them to pick up some bad habits from the rest of us... :eek:

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Jess

Jess Active Member

Why is my post gone? I didn't post anything that deserved getting deleted.

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

If you really want to know, you'll probably have to send a ticket to support. I don't believe they will address those kinds of topics in the forum.

15. LaScepter

YAY...i see the leaderboard list to my right
    again...woooooo..ty ty...:p;)

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
  16. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

You're welcome, LaScepter! And so is everyone else (except for one person). I'm glad I could help! :rolleyes:

Kirsten likes this.
  17. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

JARED!!!!!!:cool:

18. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

leave my girl alone!

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I'd like some free stuff.

20. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Hey, first time I've noticed this. Time to make some more posts :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.