[VC] Raid Boss [BETA] 2

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I am extremely skeptical....last time around it took every bit ofmy resources to take out my own boss and help with a few others and i could do nothing else in-game. If this round of them are anything like the last health-wise then i def wont be participating....especially when i can just spend 30 fps for a limited item instead of giving up vc for a week

2. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

Raid boss must be killed over 1000 times and the last few hour someone hight level can take his health in 0 (I see for 2-3 hours he is done) :)

3. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

expect 90% xp reduction from healing guys... they did it on PC

4. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

They cut back the Xp as the Raid Boss was to popular in VC. I talked with a few big spenders and they are super bored and less interested without new lands, one even belives that the server will be shut down soon, thats why there is no new land.

5. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

What do you mean "Shut down"??? Are you talking about the end of VC???

6. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I don't think that Kano will shut it down, only that player believes that that's why they don't give us new lands and he is less interested in killing another dozens of raid bosses.

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

IMO Kano has been busy with the raids and arena's ,tackling the issues with those two, New lands are prob on the back burner for a bit,I would imagine

8. Kirsten

I don't give much attention to the negative players, :cool: so not concerned with that "person's" you speak of opinion ;)

9. Deblovscats1

Yes but it IS VERY BORING being stuck in 1 spot forever Kirsten! Sounds to me like they need to hire more help so things can get done that should be done in a timely manner!!!

10. Deblovscats1

Higher levels do spend a lot of money and they are the ones who are ignored the most. While everyone else has new lands to go to we are stuck forever in 1 spot until they finally deem it OK to give us a new land! Then we have to wait forever for the next one & so on!
    (All the people who say they cater to the ones who spend money are full of it, far from it! LOL)

They need to catch up with the players!!!

11. Kirsten

I rarely get bored there is always someone who starts up, and the adventures even if I was thru them all, don't interest me anymore or less than the fighting or bosses or crafting ,for me but I get what you are saying, the adventures to me are just a means to an end, as most of the features are, the thing I disagree with is when people throw up The "well I spend money and I deserve such and such", or" saying the game is geared for the people with someone to spend" or this one spends too much, and it is not fair, etc. All seems kinda siily to me cause we spend money, we are entitled to nothing expect more virtual stuff in a virtual games , but that is just my opinion. I spend money for invisible things lol as we all do in these games. LOL But I guess if ya want them to hire more people ,Ya gonna have to spend more to pay their salaries , I hope they stay the small indie company they are, and do not grow too big, and become some of these other gaming companies out there. :) I know you like new adventures ,I was addressing originally the notion that the person Gazember was talking about, I do believe Mitch usually replies that yes there will be new adventures soon or not, I was just saying they are doing other things right now, trying to make the arena and raid bosses work better for us all.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  12. Deblovscats1

I'm not saying the ones who spend money should get more, I am pointing out the fact that it DOESN'T matter how much you spend or don't spend! LOL The ones who cry about it don't know what they are talking about! LOL

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Kirsten

Yup agree with you 100% :)

14. Demonik1

its impossible to keep up with the way the spenders level and they cant just constantly try to, there would never be any updates to the game and nobody wants that. you leveled as fast as you did and have to deal with the results of that....not theres anything wrong with that type of play, im just pointing out that no matter which way you decide to play, theres always a negative side to go with the positives and we all have to deal with those negatives at any lkevel

Kirsten and JADES like this.
  15. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yes, but we where used in the last 1.5 years to have a new location in every 3 months, and now they made a break of 9-12 months. Instead now, we have a new content which makes you possible to fly trough a new location without beeing able to do one single adventure with a speed of 1 lvl/ minute, as this boss sucks up all your energy, stamina and FPs. This boss its only about speed lvling. Probably they just need to learn to really slow down.

Kirsten likes this.
  16. Kehvyn

Kehvyn Member

In case you haven't noticed, the bosses have been changed around so it isn't all about the leveling. As for the locations, I'm pretty sure that's because Kano has been working on a bunch of other stuff to make the game enjoyable for everyone, not just the needy higher levels that feel they have to complain every 2 weeks about not having a new location yet.

Kirsten likes this.
  17. Demonik1

trust me, there will be a new location very soon...every time i get close to the last 2 locations another one comes out and im just under 700 levels away from the ravens

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Just going to go on record here and say that the latter part of this post is definitely not true.

We are aware that players would enjoy a new Location and we do plan on looking at that in early 2015, but before then we have a few things we need to tackle first. :)

19. Deblovscats1

Well glad there are no plans on shutting down! I would REALLY miss my VC game as I am totally addicted to it! LOL

mi7ch, Could you please pass the message to the Devs regarding a new land??? Please tell them the earlier the better & to think about hiring more help so it doesn't take so long!!!! LOL

20. Deblovscats1

Just for the record, I have absolutely no problem with the way I have leveled up, even if some others do! LOL
    I did it for a reason, to be able to take care of myself (which I can now) because I have never been one to go crying to others for help! :)

Demonik1 likes this.