[LCN] Raid Boss [BETA] Walkthrough and Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yeah that is something new, and I would prob be up there regardless lol

2. coolestcool

coolestcool Member

I'm not sarcastic. I mean every bit of it. You'll definitely spend much if you approach the raid boss the same way as the co-op boss where you can get up to100 drops in a week. From my calculations, even without low tier members, an average of 5000+ stamina with 3500+ energy or there about from 20 members will be enough to defeat this boss.

Just as the battle arena does not favor some sets of character build so also is this raid boss. Because it doesn't favor yours doesn't mean it shouldn't be part of the game. Have some players not been using way more than 5000 stamina in under 1hr in the battle arena? Have some others not been spending way much also on xp bosses just to level up despite the crappy boss drops? With this raid boss, such players now have the opportunity to even gain better xp and a drop.

Like I posted earlier, I hope the raid boss will be as frequent as the battle arena. Also, just as the battle arena is optional, so also is the raid boss. If it does not favor your setup, you may ignore it and move on with other aspects of the game.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  3. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I don't agree with it. cause if we give last 10 only cash and XP, chances are there not much people will enter into bosses knowing that 33% of chance that they will get nothing. so everyone should get a reward either a common or superior but in addition those superior should go to top 3 attackers. I'd say setting up an attack count per each drop may do it. cause everyone will be happy to attack. and high chance boss can kill before time runs

4. Kirsten

Someone in my syndicate opened his second one on the last day and we got it killed today with less than the 30 members,which worked out thinks we had 10 altogether,His first one did not get killed , but we concentrated on this one , got a decent reward the achievement levels my only gripe is I did no do regular bosses during the whole event, same happened in "VC" I know I am not allowed to mention " VC" :p but there alot forgot about bosses and I prob lost about 5 that got defeated cause the event was longer and we were all in the dark for the first two days , it seemed till we figured things out, but the xp was great LCN ,after the first day.

5. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

IF you look at the raid the bottom 10 hardly did anything they jumped in and that was about it. I had alot of raid completed and it was 15 people who did it way should the ones that barely did anything benefit off our actions. Or they even killed the raid

6. Sir Opinion Alot

I dont like the 3 month thing I think it need to run like ba or sw's i have a account on all apps but lcn is my main one and I dont wanna see the raids every month or longer a few weeks is enough for me gives me someway to lvl without spending mad time on the game. I enjoyed it the energy and healing was only issue maybe rethink stamina and refill for a leveling and look at maybe a % for level

7. Sir Opinion Alot

Kirsten just wants the top postition of chattermouth on here thats al Capt.

Easy To Remember likes this.
  8. Sir Opinion Alot

Random drops dont mean you gonna get the all can you find something else to worry about then the drops at least you got 1 for each on in VC was nothing.

Erik Bergstrom likes this.
  9. Kirsten

don't be jealous:D

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  10. Zero Cool

Zero Cool New Member

I thought I read it somewhere that any extra keys you possess can be traded in for xp. I have 9 keys that I would like to trade. tell me how to do this.

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There should be a box that pops up on the home page that will allow you to trade in your keys.

12. Zero Cool

Zero Cool New Member

unfortunately I went thru everything and did not see any boxes to conduct the trade.

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Check your private messages, I'll need to do a follow-up.

14. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

it's not the same in every boss, that happens when you didn't hand pick players. i.e. when my raid was killed in 23 hours or so, I had 27 players and 25 of them did more than 7,000,000 which is more than 3000 attacks. so people will be dissapointed if they at least didn't drop an item. I agree lower tier do not do much damage. but I won't open a raid if any one is not getting a drop. we use our friends to kill our boss and they get nothing in return is even worse than kano gets our money. LOL no offense kano: based on what people say. after all it's a team work. so as long as we play smart and strategically there will be a win win situation. cheers. I'm just telling even the lower tiers should get a reward not crappy coins and some xp. and was wondering what to do with coins?

15. Sir Opinion Alot

ok well we hardly used a full raid, i didnt see alot of full raids out there.

16. coolestcool

coolestcool Member

The top 3 from each tier getting the rare drop will be nice.

Erik Bergstrom and Zero Cool like this.
  17. Wasted more than 200 gf's in an attempt to kill one of these stupid raid-bosses just to loose everything and end up with a "DEFEAT" coz a stupid/greedy lousy level 300-something attacked it without doing any healing :(
    YEAH!! Her link is saved to harass :rolleyes:

Kirsten likes this.
  18. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Perhaps to stop people attacking without healing and depleting the health would be for them to be automatically booted from the boss...I'm sure next time around there are going to be people just looking to grab some xp and freeload while others heal. Something to be looked at I guess.

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Kirsten

That is the most frustrating thing about the Raid boss, and even if you explain it to someone handpicked, they still won't do the right thing,and keeping that person dead is good revenge, but ya boss is ruined and that sucks.

20. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i didn't bother to start one or join any. based on the feedback here, i'm not sure that i'm going to. oh well, one more achievement that i'll never get.