Planned Server Upgrades November 19 10:00 am PST to 11:00 am PST

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Nov 19, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey folks,

Tomorrow morning starting at 10:00 am PST we'll be performing some server upgrades. Downtime will be minimal and we don't expect to see any issues. There's an odd chance that some things such as notifications might reset, although it will be all hands on deck during and after this process to make sure everything goes smoothly.

If you do see anything out of the ordinary, please inform us immediately either here in this post or through Support!

Kendall and AlterEgoT like this.
  2. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Thank you for the heads up

3. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Good to know in advance ....Thank You .... :):D

4. amanda

amanda Member

Thanks for the heads up do we get a free gift for it lol jk

5. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

whats this mean?

6. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

So, do we get back the lost time on raids that aren't completed, IF they aren't completed by then?

7. Randomoinkbomb

Randomoinkbomb New Member

does that mean it won't a long time for stuff to change when i click on something

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It's quick switch over, don't worry about it..

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Randomoinkbomb

Randomoinkbomb New Member

that is not what i was asking. what i meant was, will gameplay be faster so it doesn't take 5 seconds to hit someone?

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

That's on your internet speed/computer/browser etc. not the server's.

LaScepter and Kirsten like this.
  11. Reesy901

Reesy901 Member

Will you be implementing any other upgrades during this period or are you change working on the servers? Anyway, a better connection is always appreciated so let's see if I can get some hitlist kills now!

12. jamessunkett

jamessunkett New Member

love it thank you my friends.

13. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Any chance of a special weapon gift for the inconvenience? I was always told that a shy lad got nowt... No harm in asking! ;)

14. Vic

Vic Active Member

if we can't get a weapon, maybe we can get a few fps? just thought i'd ask. ;)

15. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

LOL....you really want a prize/reward/gift for Kano doing server upgrades....i seen it all now....sorry to be so blunt ...:cool::p:rolleyes::eek: but for what exact reason would this be justified ??

16. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

just like jades said its on our internet speed

17. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

Will there be any changes once it comes back online again? Or just standard maintenance?

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Everything should be just the way you remember it! This is back-end maintenance so if everything goes well you shouldn't notice a thing.

19. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

I would think for servers going down prizes should only be for non-pre-announced server failures, and only for ppl online at the time of the server crash... :) (And even then it would only be if the developers felt so inclined! ;) )

20. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

small hiccup, all good on FB/ZS ;)