[LCN] Raid Boss [BETA] Walkthrough and Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 13, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I only asked for information to assist the developer in nailing down any potential issues and not to punish any players who may have been affected, although I understand if you do not want to share any information.

The developers will definitely do a review and check for any bugs that could be causing this, thanks for bringing it to our attention!

2. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

thanks for understanding my desire to not bring anyone else into my argument, but did need to show you the general info so as to put a stop to it. now..... as i said...... i did tons of damage to a boss, using well over 100 real dollars to do so, to aide friends so as not to see them lose all they'd poured into a raid boss, and got a miniscule drop for doing so. the coins, are worthless, you can keep them, and the xp gained... well, as i said, i'd have done better on calendars and regular boss help. so again, i ask you.... how will i be compensated for losing so much on a BETA item which i did to help kano run the test, and lost so much ? if you do not want to respond to me here, you can also message me either here, or on fb to discuss this matter. thank you.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That question falls outside the purview of what I do here on the forums and elsewhere. Support would be properly equipped to discuss this with you, so if you submit a ticket to them I'm sure they'll do what they can to help you out. :)

4. Leadfist Lisa

Leadfist Lisa New Member

Raid boss is a big bust at this point, my boss had to be made public to even get anyone in it (the invite links didn't work otherwise), the count is off, shows I have 30 people in it but when you look at the people listed there are only 27, not to mention the massive amounts of stam required to kill the beast and having to forgo joining bosses and such just to beat on this thing. Won't happen again.

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  5. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Who cares if anything happens if you turn your unused keys in..I spent real money and devs don't give a damn, hell they even ignore the thread about it, Wahhhh, wahhhhh, wahhhh...just about time to give up!

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  6. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I suggest the next raid boss, (if you're planning on sending us) then it should be Kano. I guess plenty of people will be there to kick. lol and was away from forum for couple of days, and realized things have gotten a bit fairer now. we learn from it.

plus point is, Boss was after all OK- boss, not the best or the worst. I think everybody should have a strategy. hand pick best players, then its not that impossible to kill it. but negative point is it's too powerful otherwise one or few plays didn't do more than 20,000,000 damage. technically lower tier would not do that much. to over come the above issue I suggest if you cannot adjust the boss, give us more time to beat it. end of the story. and rewards superior being random is sux. cause my friends who did over 50,000,000 didn't got a chance. So I think it should be fairer there should be count of attack per each drop, so everyone is happy.

and what I experienced was I was in 30+ raids but so far only 5 got killed. another 2 is on their way. and I got 2 superiors and 3 commons. since I didn't put money there I'm not gonna say it's worthy or not. I just used my levels GF. but sometimes felt like wasn't enough for my contribution.

so yeah I rate overall- average boss. hope next one will be better. cheers.

7. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

Turn in your "4" unused raid boss keys for a 25088 XP reward! :p

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

9. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

here we go, I got another superior item as our 6th raid got killed. on one hand, raid shouldn't come easy too, but I'd suggest either making it a bit smaller or give more time to kill. however I decided not to open my own raids, so I'll be helping my friends and family. I realized after we killed my boss, it was such a waste of energy to find a key lol

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Kirsten

Nice AXXO !!!;)

11. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

I admit I do get a little more exp pts for attacking this raid boss then some of the regular bosses. However, it ticks me off that when I spend 25 energy to heal I don't fully heal. I did posts to invite people into my raid and all I got was a bunch of mob invites! Not impressed

12. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

that's boring.... its much cooler to keep the Backdoor Key, Solid State Key, Dot Matrix Key and the Hexadecimal Key :)))

Jared likes this.
  13. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

@mi7ch - It's been a few days since the Raid Boss release, and after having helped successfully defeat thirteen of them (so far), I must say that I do like them overall. I believe there are still improvements that should be made, but it is still in BETA and I'm sure Kano is further working on the development/improvement of this feature. My concern/question right now are about the Reward Drops (not speaking in terms of the "Common" vs "Superior", but the Items in general). Again, I have helped defeat thirteen of these Hacker Ring Raid Bosses, and I continue to receive the SAME Rewards! Of the thirteen Items received from these Bosses, I have the following: x4 Ripped Software, x2 Obvious Trojan Virus, x3 Chipped Hard Wear, x1 Trojan Virus, and, x3 Hard Wear. Why can't I seem to get any of the other available Reward Item Drops (Grounded Hoverboard, Rusted Wireframe Vespa, Worn VR Headset, Soft Wear, Hoverboard, Wireframe Vespa, or VR Headset)? It sure would be nice (and fair) if I could get ANY of the many Reward Drops that I currently do not own (either "Common" or "Superior")! Is anyone else experiencing this problem/receiving the SAME Item Drops repeatedly like me? If so, please make Kano aware by Posting (and/or replying) to this Thread/Post so they can fix it! :confused:

14. Easy To Remember

The reason your Raid Boss is/was showing all 10 spots were filled from each Level tier, but only displaying 27 of the people in your Boss is because they MUST perform an Attack Action - if/when they don't, they will not be displayed in the list of players "helping" you. They had the SAME problem/issue with the VC Raid Bosses, and they DEFINITELY should have fixed that by now (unless it is supposed to be that way, which would make NO sense to me)! ;)

15. foxysiren

Being the top 'Most Damage' and top 'Total actions' apart from the person who summoned their boss, what kind of reward drop was I to expect?
    There's been alot posted and i'm just trying to clarify.

16. Kirsten

What I do is hit it once and then heal it once, and keep repeating that, but I have also come back to a boss/s I joined a few times and found the health low so would have to heal it fully before I could even attack it and that is annoying, :confused:which cuts back on how often I can attack since I hit it once and heal it once, , rinse and repeat. MY feeling is if ya don't have energy to heal it ,wait till ya do before attacking it,common courtesy and common sense, but that is like asking for the moon :rolleyes:

17. Easy To Remember

If you are the person who has completed the most ACTIONS in your Level tier, you are guaranteed a "Superior" Item Drop. My question/concern has NOTHING to do with the item being a "Superior" or "Common" Drop, but that I continue to receive the SAME five Items out of the twelve possible Items you can receive (in my opinion, I should be receiving a variety of items, either "Superior" or "Common", instead of continually receiving the SAME five Items I already own)! Why have I received four of the "Ripped Soft Wear" Item, and ZERO "Grounded Hoverboards", ZERO "Rusted Wireframe Vespas", ZERO "Worn VR HEadsets" (all of which are the less powerful "Common Items" that are possible to receive?!

18. Daniel Pejchl

Daniel Pejchl Member

i like the raid bosses exp..can we collect keys for the raid boss even when raid boss is not active i wonder..save them for next boss ?.. . . . . *** can we get another tier of levels too many accts fall into top one on server 2 ..maybe a 4750+ with 6 slots and 8 in the remaining would be awesome

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Unfortunately there is nothing to "fix" here per se, because the rewards are determined by RNG so they are just that...random!

However I know that collecting the whole set of Raid Boss items would be desirable, so I'll pass your comment along to the developers (just like I have done with this entire thread ;)) and see if they can work something out for next time. :)

Kirsten likes this.
  20. foxysiren

Well I didn't get a superior item at all, hence that is why I am asking. A glitch perhaps?