[LCN] Raid Boss [BETA] Walkthrough and Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You could always update your last post , ;)FYI

2. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

you all obviously don't play VC. a lot of us didn't even GET one drop for ours. get a grip, what a bunch of whiners.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

I think Xp should be equal for 1 stamina like attacking somebody in your range fight list! Like this people will be glad to use some refils if they have good leveling reward in excange! I prefer to spend 10-20 min using my stamina on raid bosses instead of losing 2-3 hours of my time with level partners that are not always available to attack. Like that will have time to enjoy all the others features of the game and Kano customers will be pleased for real. In the same time I think healing function of raid bosses for LCN should demande less energy 5 energy to heal instead of 25 considering in LCN most of the players have low energy and for high levels we also need alot of energy to get nice items from jobs! And last point at this moment raid bosses are to hard for killing you need to make health of raid bosses cut to half to be a little realistic. 1 of my friends used more then 450 Fps in he s raid boss and didnt succed yet to kill it! With this things implemented everybody will be happy : Kano will probably get some nice money, and customers will be pleased, even people that are not puting money in game if the Xp for 1 stamina used in raid bosses will be the same like for attacking somebody in your fight list. So things are not that complicated, just need some more atention from Kano to be fixed!

4. ExtremeRules

ExtremeRules Member

It is weird that when they rolled it out in VC you was complaining quite alot so i would hush your noise

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Jaegermeister

i think you have me confused with someone else. i don't remember complaining at all. certainly nowhere near as much as others that made forum posts. get your facts straight before you open your yap. if you need help with that, send me your VC link and i can help you out.

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Kirsten

CAT FIGHT :rolleyes:

7. ExtremeRules

ExtremeRules Member

Did i say in here lmao, i meant to your clan and in various chat links, so no i have the right person

8. Jaegermeister

OPEN YOUR EYES. i don't recall my clan complaining, either. and i don't chat, so those weren't my chat links. or are you talking about my clan griping about them in chat? you must be one of the hospital chat spammers i keep hearing about that can't do anything else.

9. Jaegermeister

@ExtremeFools: take a look at my forum icon. i'm a DUDE. yeah, come on over to VC and we'll see who's looking down on who. funny how players can only do well in one game and not another one. could that be because... YOU SUCK!?!?!

10. Kirsten

Nice that you could but the idea behind Kano's raid boss was as a co-operative event not a buy ya way thru it, but your cash to spend your way

11. ExtremeRules

ExtremeRules Member

That is true as i had to unlock it myself, and if you play LCN you tell me which high levels have not brought there way there????/

12. I doubt any of the Raid Bosses would go down without people spending extortionate amounts on FP for refills

13. Kirsten

Not sure what you mean, some high levels use leveling partners but alot do not, ya cannot buy levels or skill points ,the time and energy spent still has to be used, I assume you mean on platforms other than FB ,and if so,also take into consideration that alot of players from say FB and the old myspace ,went and played on the two newer platforms with their game experiences.

Also it is my understanding, and don't quote me but the more members that join means the more damage done to the boss,rather than just doing it alone or with very few members

14. ExtremeRules

ExtremeRules Member

I only used 325GFS so wasn't even that bad about £45.00 which is about 2hrs work

Kirsten likes this.
  15. Kirsten

How much of that is in Dollars??

16. ExtremeRules

ExtremeRules Member

if you use LP's you still need to refill stam which has to be brought with GF'S, so no they still paid there way there, when BA starts the top 20 players are near the top with 50k attacks and more so my point is valid, if you really want to go to the top you need deep pockets

17. ExtremeRules

ExtremeRules Member

it works out to be about 75dollars or something like that maybe less... just checked it is 60dollars

Kirsten likes this.
  18. Kirsten

What I meant was ya still have to do the work, money is gonna help but does not take the work way, and sure some also do it(leveling) off of just bosses ,or whacked mobsters, or adventures and last but not least challenges,but those that use only one feature, are not gonna be really strong if they are not smart.

19. ExtremeRules

ExtremeRules Member

I do understand what you are saying, but the majority of players(if worded better) have spent there way there. I buy GF weapons like everybody else but i refuse to buy their crates as for the GF'S it costs you could buy 3/4 17GF weapons that will make you stronger. Calendars are a good way but they are sporadic and not a continuous thing, the only real way to make XP without having to really spend cash is riding the tailcoats in SW

20. Chilling Threat

Chilling Threat New Member

Anyone here that thinks that Kano offers good value for money needs examining. Yes if you have disposable income use it, waste it, whatever. I personally have spent my last £, I think Kano have really taken the P*ss this time, 3 "earners" in 1 weekend? How much more do you need to say enough is enough. They are taking advantage and if you can't see it, then follow the cash cow and feed it. You work hard all day and then pay Kano.....Think about it.