Rival page not working.

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Dutchman, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

Attack, Bounty & Axe slap are grey, and do not work on the rival page. When I go to the page of a person on the rival page, they are alive, and not dead as the rival page is implying. KANO, what is going on. I heard that the same thing is happening on FB.

2. Toker

Toker Member

This is very annoying. Can you get this fixed please.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

with kano closed,no one seems to be even stopping by to see how we are doing :( so ya gotta go the extra mile and click on the rivals profile and exact revenge that way a few more steps ,till they get this sorted out.

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

There has been no change to the Attack button but there was a recent change that greyed out Punch/Hitlist if you are not healthy enough to perform this action which is the same reason why the Attack button is inactive. I'll do some more testing with that but it was requested that we grey out actions that players cannot currently perform.

If it turns out this is too confusing overall we can always revert the change but it will likely stay this way until at least Monday. In the meantime please continue to give us your feedback.

Update: Yeah this is not functioning as intended. It will be reverted until it can be looked at in more detail. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2014