[FB] Rivals list

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by There Will Be Blood, Nov 15, 2014.

1. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

On my rivals list, there are actions that are greyed out and unable to be clicked on. Mostly hitlist and punches. I am fully healed, the rivals are not dead, I do not have an hour before I can punch again, and they do not have protection enabled. I click on their profile from there and am able to punch or hitlist. It's not all of my rivals, some are showing as correct, just seems to be the ones in the hospital.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I just took a look at my rivals, and is same on greyed out, but the punch or (axe slap) in my circumstance is I already have killed that person. XXXXX is out of your XP range. Try attacking them, bet get same message.

3. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

No, they are not out of range.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

No clue then, You said everything on the button, besides being "In-range" on 1st post

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This is how mine looks (2 show online/healed up as well) had to block out names, but "out of range"..Although I already killed them LOL

Capture11.PNG

6. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

They like to make major changes in their games Fridays and never test it properly.
    Now if a players is in hospital, on the Rival Squads list the Hitlist and Punch links are disabled.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2014
    AlterEgoT and Kirsten like this.
  7. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

Same for me Blood, grayed out on rivals but if i go their profile theyre alive and can be listed... definitely needs adjustments made...

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes ,indeed , so ,now I went to all their pages and anyone who was on my rival list got listed ,punched,etc from their profile page, where there is a will there is a way:cool:

AlterEgoT likes this.
  9. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

this is rather annoying. there is a workaround. but it takes more clicks, it's almost like sending gifts now.

Kirsten likes this.
  10. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

It's like this on KP2 as well.

We Need to be able to attack from rivals. Fix it please.

Kirsten likes this.
  11. AlterEgoT

I've always wondered why they do their changes on friday right before the high volume traffic hits and everyone leaves for the weekend to fix it. Do they think we will just adjust and complain less if they aren't around to fix it until monday? It makes no sense.

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Kirsten

lol ;) Makes one wonder, but I am hoping it is a glitch or if it was a change, I sure missed the announcement,with all the hullabaloo with the Raid boss the past couple days, and maybe they forgot to tell us ??:rolleyes:

13. AlterEgoT

Nah, I say it's so they can get overtime coming in to fix it :p

:rolleyes:

Smack and Kirsten like this.
  14. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i'm sure it will be fixed in 2 more days or so.

Kirsten likes this.
  15. RainSunGone

yep, pretty much made the rivals page useless :(

16. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Sorry guys this one is on me. This will be reverted to the usual functionality very shortly. Should be fixed in the next 10-20 mins.

17. RainSunGone

18. Kirsten

TY :)

things are looking good now :)

Last edited: Nov 15, 2014
  19. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Who told you!? Upper management cannot find out about this.

I assure you that no overtime was earned or animals harmed in correcting this bug ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  20. RainSunGone

its better but the punch is available even if theyre dead ;)

Kirsten likes this.