[LCN] Raid Boss [BETA] Walkthrough and Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 13, 2014.

1. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Finally agree with you on something. :p

2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, im a smartass and like a good debate....usually not a good combo when dealing with a bunch of pissed off people lol

3. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Too right lol not the brightest of ideas. personally i haven't been to sleep for close on 36 hours (got insomnia) so my patience is wearing thin. :/

robbin gordon likes this.
  4. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

1 Stam attack: Drop Item 1 Energy
    You guys are in a whole pile of trouble.

5. Demonik1

Shit, you need a fat joint and an ambien, youll be passed out in an hour or less ;p

S E T H likes this.
  6. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Yep, they've screwed us with no lube. lmao

7. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Probably wouldn't hurt. lol my eyeballs feel like they are going to fall out but it's 2:15pm here in australia so i may aswell push on. At least, with some luck i'll sleep well tonight and all day tomorrow because i'm a problem solver. :p

Demonik1 likes this.
  8. ben

ben Active Member

i hope kamo really looks at this thread ... a lot of good thing pointed out ... sure cant lose any more players ...

Sir Opinion Alot and Demonik1 like this.
  9. Demonik1

Good luck, im headed to bed myself...gotta be up in a few hours....now quit whining and go kill your raid boss already ;p

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I pointed this out several times from trial run on VC, how can this be by design? Makes absolute no sense.
    Most players would not even notice #'s dealt, and to take more away on a boss that is already hard to kill, is um stupid.

Aapje and robbin gordon like this.
  11. Scott Davis

Scott Davis New Member

I healed a raid boss twice, then attacked it, and am only recorded as having made 20 actions in the leaderboard. Shouldn't it be 70?

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Although this might be a LCN discussion on raid boss, everyone has equal input. I'm a experienced VC player and tried to help developers adjust things, just like DEMONIK was trying to do. VC had the trial run, so I'm sure will see some VC players commenting as well. (Even if don't play LCN) it's just input that all of us are trying to make the boss a viable option to even seem worthy to attack. Don't hate, appreciate.. :p

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

2 heals should be 50 actions, not sure stamina used (if was 10 on attack each action) then yes should be 70, not sounding like a broken record but try refreshing page LOL, works wonder's sometimes.

14. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Their worst adjustment since VC is that after the boss perished, the XP gained by everyone will drop significantly for any further action. After 4-5 perishes, the XP drops to half for a 20 stamina attack, making that boss really domed and something to avoid, at this point I just said, thanks, but I am done with it.
    And on VC I had energy drops like 89 -90, here I have 18-19.

S E T H likes this.
  15. vyking

vyking New Member

im playing mob wars on armor, and after doing 1800 stamina in fights, and collecting 2 of the 4 keys, my "gamer points" still reads 0/100% for the day in the "jobs" category

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Wow that's horrid, did the energy drop rate increase? Not saying would help with those #'s just curious..

17. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

The most energy that has dropped for me was 36 I think it was. Burnt probably close to about 4500-5000 stam for a measly 13 bil damage. I would hate to think how much the owner has burnt. He's taken it down around half way or more on his own back. It's got some high levels on it but they aren't hitting it as hard as they could. I'm only a level 1407 or 1408 I think. It's putrid. Boss should, by rights, be in the red, if not dead.

18. meezy

meezy Member

well, i think the initial reports are in and most are not happy with results. considering the amount of stam and energy that you could put into this whole thing. The rewards arent really worth it. Most seem to be convinced that its nothing more than a cash grab from kano. I can't imagine how many purchased energy and stam refills, so i dont know if thats what this could be called. If tons of people did, then chances are, you all succeeded. How many would continue to do it remains to be seen. I wouldnt venture too many..just a guess. This may be a feature that was considered a good idea at the time, but loses support and dies in the long run.

19. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I think the rate its just the same, only you get 3 times less.
    An another major difference compared to VC, that here its like 7 times more difficult to lvlup, while in VC a player makes 7 lvls and has 3500 energy for healing, here he makes 1 lvl and has 500 energy.

S E T H likes this.
  20. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

All I can say is it's a fugging pig on stamina and energy. I think this will be my 1st and last raid. Don't see much of a way to kill it without dropping a ton on gfps. Battle arena is better xp to boot.