[LCN] Raid Boss [BETA] Walkthrough and Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 13, 2014.

1. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

Mitch.... i am so very disappointed with this new addition to the game. i am FIVE refills into it, and we've barely done 40k damage. i think you guys owe me some gf's.... and i am serious here. this is NOT cool.

Aapje and true blood like this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

it is supposed to be a challenge .It can be done though .

3. cereal killa

cereal killa New Member

IT'S A BETA CAN WE PLZ GET A FEW FREE KEYS??? WHY DOES IT SEEM KANO ONLY CATERS TO IT'S HIGH LEVEL PEOPLE???

4. Main problem: Attacking for 1 stamina and attacking for 20 stamina loses you the same amount of HP. And it's extortionate.

5. Reesy901

Reesy901 Member

@mi7ch A few of us have noticed a possible error in the damage dealt by the raid boss to the party. It appears (at the moment) that regardless of the amount of stamina per attack, you take the same amount of damage. Surely a smaller stamina attack should mean you take less damage? Also, if there is no damage scaling, what's the point in having 1-4 stam attacks and 5-20 stam barrages when the only one that is actually worth using is the 20 stam barrage? Just seems a bit silly tbh!

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I checked with the developer and this is by design, apparently.

7. Reesy901

Reesy901 Member

If this is by design then why not give us a heads up? Also, what's the point in putting extra work to add in extra options for attacks if there is only one worth using? A touch nonsensical I believe :p

Aapje likes this.
  8. There needs to be some sort of notification then. Else you will have low level players ruining by not being able to afford stamina hits.

Aapje and Kirsten like this.
  9. Kirsten

VC did it with no free keys, wow really ya want money back,? ya want free keys, ? maybe Kano can do your boss for you lol

Geoff Heretic Wild likes this.
  10. robbin gordon

mitch.... the levels required to do a thing like this are not concurrent to the levels available. in your facebook platform, most players are level 2k thru 5k..... what you are allowing is unrealistic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i do not know many players under level 2659 in the game.... and those who do play cannot avail themselves of massive amounts of stam and or energy !

true blood likes this.
  11. Kirsten

The Attack and Barrage buttons are used to deal damage to the Raid Boss. The Raid Boss will hit back when you attack, and in a twist unique to the Raid Boss if it manages to wipe the Party’s Health, the Boss will heal back up to the last checkpoint.

Checkpoints for Boss Health take place in 10% increments. So for example, if a Boss is down to 74% Health and succeeds in wiping the party, it will heal back up to 80%. The Raid Boss will always round up to the nearest 10% increment when it heals.

Every time your Party wipes, the amount of XP awarded for actions is reduced for everyone, so make sure to keep the Raid Group healed!

Players who keep attacking when the Party is at low health and cause a wipe are tracked, and will get benched if they do it repeatedly. Anyone who has caused the party to wipe 2 times will be unable to make any further offensive actions against the Boss and won’t be able do anything but Heal for the remainder of the fight.

12. Kirsten

Also tell whomever you invite to attack 4 times then heal 4 times when they have the resources, then repeat that each visit back to the boss.

13. robbin gordon

Kirsten.... NO ONE asked for free anything. i am asking for parity, and realistic outlooks. you wanna spend 100 bucks of real money for a single drop ? be my guest. i do not play to enrich the devs pockets further than i already do.

killer karaman, Aapje and true blood like this.
  14. I meant a notification as to the fact a 1 stamina attack will hurt the party the same as a 20. Else they're bleeding energy for the group or dying for no reason.

Aapje and Reesy901 like this.
  15. Mo Warrin

Mo Warrin New Member

What a stupid idea this is. I have spent about 6000 in energy getting 4 keys, another 2000 in healing the group and about 700 in stam only to get this far Hacker Ring Health: 591,519,136 / 597,300,000. XP is horrible and the rewards are not worth it. Stupid idea and I am done with it before it really starts.

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Have you tried inviting others to join your Raid Boss? They are meant to be tackled as a cooperative group, not a solo affair. If you try to go it alone or with a small number of people you will find it rather hard.

Geoff Heretic Wild and Kirsten like this.
  17. robbin gordon

how do i invite players i do not have in my mob ? i am not opening my mob further to new members, as if i do not know them, i cannot count on them spending big to defeat this thing.

next suggestion....

true blood likes this.
  18. Even so, mi7ch, the numbers may need tweaking, especially on Kong. The majority of people are in the 1350 - 2659 tier, it should be 5-15-10 not 10-10-10.

Seeing as even with your boss you've put in 15000 actions so far.. It's consuming.

Aapje likes this.
  19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If you use the invite code box found on the Raid Boss page (and as I outlined in my original post) you can invite other players without them joining your mob.

Kirsten likes this.
  20. Kirsten

You must have 30 clan you know who have the resources and the smarts , ?? they don't have to be in your syndicate