Fighting Shark Tank?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by SteveW, Aug 26, 2010.

1. SteveW

SteveW Member

It first happened the other day when I was making my way through the fight list and wondered why I was losing so many fights (I normally win 95%+). After several losses I eventually realised the players I was fighting were more than 100+ levels above me :confused:

The next day everything returned to normal and all players were similar to my level again. Now it appears that it has happened again just on a lesser scale. This time I only have 3 players out of my normal XP range.

im the beast - Level 332
    Hellacious - Level 343
    Sammy Rusty Nails - Level 291

I'm currently a level 231Facebook player. Is this a bug?

[​IMG]

2. SteveW

SteveW Member

This is still happening. I've just lost to another 2 players more than 60 levels above my own. If this is intentional then fine but if it isn't can you let me know.

I don't want to be submitting support tickets for the sake of things. I'd like 600 UN credits for mental trauma this is causing me and the hindrance to my game. You know it's fair :D

3. SteveW

SteveW Member

I can even click on the players profile and it states that XXXX is out of my XP range. Yet they are appearing on my fight list?

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

The higher you level up the less people their are to fight, so our figh lists get broader in level range.

I'm level 260 an I have people like im the beast Level 334, Jeremy Machine Gun Level 394 and Willow Im Feeling Staby Level 399 on my fight list. Some day's I even have POG on there.

I think their on our fight list's so if we want to attack them we can, but because they are so much higher, we don't show up on their fight list.

It's a good thing.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  5. SteveW

SteveW Member

Yeah I wondered if that was the case. It's funny because this started off because I lost some fights ina row and then I saw you on the fight list.

Firstly I thought you were in my squad and wondered why you were on the list. At the time you were 40 levels higher than me so I checked some of the other players and saw they were hundreds of levels higher than me, no wonder I lost!

I'll have to be more careful from now on, lol.

Cheers for the info....

6. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I though we had joined up to.

7. SteveW

SteveW Member

I'll send a FR next time I see you on the list and I'll keep an eye out not to attack you :)

8. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Feel free to attack me, I'll take whatever free XP you wanna give me lol

9. SteveW

SteveW Member

Give me another 30 levels and we'll talk :D