ALT ACCOUNTS

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jonathan Hurley, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Daniel Pejchl

Daniel Pejchl Member

i thought this was a real discussion about an Issue that seriously affects the pliability and fairness of this app.. just another smokescreen waste of time even posting anything about this issue

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Well if you know people with alt's and not reporting them, you are just as guilty as they are :p

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Daniel Pejchl

Daniel Pejchl Member

who said i didnt report them... nice assumption..and how does that make me guilty... So I am guilty because Kano can not enforce Alt accounts.. what do u work for Kano? Trying to cloud the issue?

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Maybe you should of stated that then, and no don't work for KANO or trying to cloud anything. I'm just referring to guilt by association.

5. Daniel Pejchl

Daniel Pejchl Member

By the way ...what am i guilty of... there is nothing in the Code of Conduct stating we HAVE to report violations.. If Kano's lack of enforcing it own rules has allowed these accts to grow for so long and become powerful and numerous enough that reporting them (if found out by acct owner) would cause a backlash that would take what little enjoyment there is remaining for me.. WHY CALL ME GUILTY...

really it is so common..Alts i bet you over 85% of the players have them already.. And all this blah blah blah does nothing ... Kano failed to provide what it promised... so return my money or promise something they can deliver..

for what ever reason u seem to want attack me or discredit my words and thoughts through unfounded accusations distracts from the issue . Kano continues enforce rules that it can not enforce equally..

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2014
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Maybe you might think of these things all at once and make less posts but bigger posts instead of post after post each time you have an afterthought :p Kano relys on us to a certain extent to report things we see, they are not big brother watching everyone 24/7 and yes it is frustrating watching what goes on in the game/s.But I keep plugging away and sending in those damn tickets and I do succeed here and there and the ban hammer does come down.

7. Maybe the Raid Bosses could be used as a measurement for alts. Some of the actions must surely be suspicious.

Daniel Pejchl likes this.
  8. Daniel Pejchl

Daniel Pejchl Member

THATS THE KIND OF THINKING THAT NEED TO HAPPEN... BEHAVIORS.. NOT JUST COOKIES AND IP...

The Goddamn Slicer likes this.
  9. Doesn't help that some of the alt accounts are the ones that pay.

10. Daniel Pejchl

Daniel Pejchl Member

THEN THE ONLY THING kANO CAN DO IS ..EQUAL THE PLAYING FIELD AND ALLOW ALT ACCTS...

11. ben

ben Active Member

there is alt acct in the games no matter if people pay or not ... its just the matter when kano catches them and band them ...

Kirsten likes this.
  12. ben

ben Active Member

hex no ... where dose anyone get off with that one ... just have to keep reporting them in ...

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Daniel Pejchl

Daniel Pejchl Member

NOPE.... REPORTING DOESNT WORK ALL THE TIME,, AND THE ONES WHO GET AWAY WITH IT CONTINUE TO HAVE AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE. AND THERE ARE WAYS TO GET AWAY WITH IT... I HAD PROOF OF A SOLD ACCT AND EVEN CONVERSATIONS ADMITTING BY THE PERSON WHO SOLD THE ACCT THAT SHE SOLD IT.. EVEN THREATS FROM THE PERSON WHO SOLD HER THE ACCT TO AT FIRST,, ALL COPIED AND SENT IN... kANO DID NOTHING.. THIS ACCT HAS CHANGED HANDS FOUR TIMES AND STILL IT IS THERE.. FUNNY THING IS EVERYONE WHO PLAYS LCN ON SERVER2 KNOWS THE TRUTH.. and KANO STILL TURNS A BLIND EYE ... THATS WHEN I GAVE UP EVEN WORRYING ABOUT THIS ISSUE

Justin the killer likes this.
  14. Daniel Pejchl

Daniel Pejchl Member

all reporting alt accts does is keeps the balance in the favor of those who can get around the rules.. the only way to make fair for everyone is allow alts...Sad but true...

15. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

well they alway said they wanna keep the Server safe an fair but it seems that is not true with all them alts that goes on in server 2 i dont think they never watch server 2 actually i think they are more concern on facebook but if its that case then i believe they need to watch server 2 bc there are more alts an cheaters over there then anything but like u said Daniel nothing never gets done anyways..why pay to play online when all of this occurs bc i aint payin a dime no more bc of all of this stuff that goes down an nothing never gets done..but my question is why have Server 2 up an running if u aint banning the alts an main accts when it occurs?? bc u wont huh?

16. Daniel Pejchl

Daniel Pejchl Member

Well Justin.... Where I am from Iowa..All laws of a general nature shall have a uniform operation; the General Assembly shall not grant to any citizen, or class of citizens, privileges or immunities, which, upon the same terms shall not equally belong to all citizens... (why do we have that in there?) ... To prevent unfairness... and you can see it in the un-uniform alt enforcement by Kano.. they only remove alts when the alt belongs to a person who does not have multiple computers (different IP softwear) multiple people in one address.. point is we on server 2 know what is going on.. and yet they do nothing.. which means they can not enforce their rules equally to all players.. when that happens the rule needs to be thrown out OR they need to find a way to enforce it completely,, It is their rule not mine why do we players need to waste our time reporting ..fighting a fight that is not winnable.?......Keep reporting they always say.. Well I say ENOUGH.. Ball is in Kano's court.. figure it out yourself.. we pay enough in godfathers..

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  17. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

well one day when the cheats over run the Apps they wont have a choice but to shut it down but which they can actually prevent that if they can do there Jobs correctly the way it needs to be done an not incorrect the way it seems for years an years...suprise to me kano asnt been turn in themselfs for the Violations an the Conducts they are going against in there own privilege...if us innocent players have to obey by there rules..they should do the same an ban these players who are buying an selling an making alt accounts an ban there main accounts in the process...but the way its is tho Dan the cheats are paying with there credit cards just to stay in the Games they play on all servers...altho i play my game fair but each time i report someone which i know for a fact that cheats in the game nothing never seems to get done at all it will take you years just to get someone off the game but they will always come back with small accounts an become unknown...see kano why not come out with Programs that can out past in program that a player use to get away with all of this cheating like using Hot Keys..shared accounts..alt accounts an much more it would make this server a better place for us all if u do the right thing an if it the way it needs to be fix an get rid of these cheaters once an for all...an if u cant do that for us what is the point in Playin the game since it is getting over run with these Fools...

18. Daniel Pejchl

Daniel Pejchl Member

Get a set of rules they can enforce or refund peoples paypal.. with all that is going on anymore i feel they are in breach of providing what they promised...i haven't hit a single hit payout since i posted my thoughts..lmao

Last edited: Nov 15, 2014
  19. Reg Hahn

Reg Hahn Member

Let me put it this way... If someone has an alt but plays the game fairly, is helpful to others and doesn't bother anyone, you'd still ban them? Yet if you have two, three or 25 total morons who only take pleasure in making other people's lives a misery, send threatening messages, etc, etc, that's perfectly acceptable because they're not alts?
    Surely the actions being described here must be more objectionable than the debate about whether they're alts or not?
    Why don't Kano have a policy on that? It would take all the "is it just a member of the same family" debate out of the equation. Whichever account sent offensive or threatening messages gets the ban. End of.

It also doesn't seem to have occurred to Kano that alts could be shared by a number of people. Just because you have a problem with the Alt and Person A, someone else may have problems with the Alt and Person B, C or D. It would be extrememly difficult for Kano to nail down those that alt to any individual. I have my suspicions that this is going on in a few cases where people simply never seem to need to sleep... but they seem to be the people Kano had in mind when they designed these new Raid Bosses :)

20. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It is only made more difficult when people have no problem with those that cheat in a game ,that in itself is a problem and part of the problem ,Send in the tickets and make a" difference", to do nothing is allowing cheats to cheat. Kano does no monitor players accounts unless they are made aware of suspicious activity, and yes alot who cheat are smarter than the detection,sometimes we are wrong ,and sometimes Kano lets someone back in the game,and I get real pissed off, but don't give up, on helping to make our games free of cheats as best we can.