ALT ACCOUNTS

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jonathan Hurley, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

everyone knows who they are anyway

2. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

Seems like alts are allowed as long as they aren't used to help each other? e.g. If a player wants to try playing 2 different character builds, and they don't help each other out, then Kano is OK with that?

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The only case where this is acceptable is on Kongregate and Armor, which share the same game environment. On other networks, this is a no-no.

ben and Kirsten like this.
  4. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

OK, thanks for the clarification mi7ch... So, I guess that means that you could have two accounts, one on Armor and one on Kong and that would be OK, but they couldn't both be on Kong or both be on Armor?

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That is correct. We actually have a post about this, although you might find it slightly vague. http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/...nts-on-both-kongregate-and-armor-games.11246/

6. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

what determines kong/armor bans? a buddy of mine got his armor account banned for some reason, but he was able to keep his kong account.

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Bans are for all kinds of reasons,( violations of TOS) and the person would have to ask support as all decisions made by Kano are done on an individual basis.

8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I wish there people at kano that played the game and witness what is going on first hand. Some of the abuse is so blatantly obvious that the investigation would go much faster that way and see more first hand how and when its happening

Kirsten likes this.
  9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I told DEV's, they could use my account LOL, they'd see it immediately :eek: LOL

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Yeah but that would make it too easy for them ;p

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Well considering I get hitlisted daily by someone who has at least 9 alts and nothing's been done about them despite being reported numerous times... I've given up on the hope they'll be banned.

12. Kirsten

Geeeze 9 alts, well that sucks

13. ben

ben Active Member

its a shame and i no kano works hard on catching alts but it is a slow way of doing it ... and sorry to say as long as the main acct stays there will be alts and it dont take them thet long to make more ... :(

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Kirsten

Sad but true Ben :(

15. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i wish i only had 9 on me.

Kano Moderator 2 likes this.
  16. Daniel Pejchl

Daniel Pejchl Member

i know of many people with alt accounts.. point is... what good is rule if u can not enforce it . A greater disadvantage can occur by half enforcement then no enforcement

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
  17. Kirsten

There is someone in VC FB WC who just told everyone he has one , right now,some of us clicked report and nothing yet ,been awhile, now he is in PC WC god knows if he has a mini there too.

18. ben

ben Active Member

could be some one just messing with ya to ... there are people like that ...

19. Daniel Pejchl

Daniel Pejchl Member

like i said what good is a rule if u can not enforce it... since others have alts and i dont i am at a disadvantage in syn wars.. in battle arena....boss fights 4 exp and even for achievements . ie attacking yourself with a alt is a great way to boost levels..but since Kano cannot stop some people with more then one comp or ip address changing software... Kano has failed to provide what it promised to and should return my money (Godfathers paid for by paypal) .. I invested in the fair game described by its code of conduct which it has failed to deliver..

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
  20. Kirsten

I don't think he is kidding ,I have found many players who are not the sharpest knives in the drawer,and even if he was lying, usually by now Kano wouldhave at least deleted his posts in WC, but it they are still there over an hour, Oh well :p