[ZS] Changes to the Battle Arena Effective October 29

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Oct 28, 2014.

1. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

i only played for the 1st hour but i like the changes so far... one suggestion, number the fightlist to the left so u have some idea who you've checked and haven't...very mindnumbing looking at slayer and having no idea who you just attacked... my 2 cents for now ;)

2. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

exacly nuber the left side so we dont keep attacking the same slayers even upon hitting refresh nothing changed to the naked eye and sometimes i repeatedly hit the same subject wasting stamina

AlterEgoT likes this.
  3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

With the current set-up the list is randomized each time you refresh it, so the numbers assigned to it one time would be meaningless the next. It's something we could consider, but it would probably not be a quick change.

RainSunGone likes this.
  4. RainSunGone

thnx Mitch...
    understood the assigned # would be meaningless, and granted it would be different slayers w/ each refresh...just think it would make the attacking part easier and less confusing ;)

5. im the beast

im the beast Member

only played for a short time honestly liked it however everything having the same name is very confusing almost lost a few targets bc i had to refill in the middle and bout lost track of my targets....removing health rewards is the dumbest ideal ever...i base exp off health rewards 100mill reward wont give me the same exp as a 200mill health rewards....if health reward r in anyway gonna b removed tell me now ill quit....

6. 'David Ramos

'David Ramos Active Member

any way to remove myself from BA? starts at 1 am-- if notvwel-Ill just get out def mode * send Craig my name so he can get som e free ezkill

7. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

im not sure if you can get out completely being that you have jined and gotten the exp think you are locked in

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Once you've signed up for the Battle Arena, you cannot be removed unfortunately.

9. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

that would work! I've been trying to think of a way to tell your list apart without being able to share. The only thing I had come up with was like in FW where you can see attacks vs. instead of how many attacks total. But idk how that would work realtime stat wise.

10. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

be sure to send him the name slayer and see how it works out for him ;)

sorry couldn't resist :p

11. Pat Bayford

Pat Bayford New Member

Most of my close player/friends find this latest layer of abstraction totally unnecessary, as well as mind numbingly confusing. Please, please, consider carefully bringing back the names, before we all go stark raving mad, or give up playing altogether!

12. RainSunGone

this last BA dropped by around 80 players, so i hope something helps up participation...

13. RealPog

RealPog Member

Names are totally unnecassary its a fight .....if you cant search for a name......is a ridiclous argument

...find an alive target take it out.....

Arena is much better. Would be best if you remove health target as well ,,,,

Least now ..if you check ...lots of lower accounts making top ten...its as it should be...you attack ..enough ..not stitting arounfd like a turtle....with tiny attacks and placing well

Low turn out was always bad when its a bad time start in usa.....cant blame the changes

Just cos you cant find your friends account to kill it.....is a silly reson not to plsy
    Just saying....:D

14. ben

ben Active Member

i do not agree with you ... kill rewards should show ... i also go by there health they have and damage i do to them ... people really need to stop crying and just play it ... like it says kill or be killed its so simple ya no ...

kevinmalo and Kirsten like this.
  15. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

No names means no gang bang, the whole point of being anonymous if you need others to help you ,then you need to work on your character.

ben likes this.
  16. ben

ben Active Member

so true that is ... :rolleyes:

17. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

Well kano .. players in arena droped once again... generic names are useless now that you removed search function so i ask to change that back.. really dislike to see everyone Slayer

18. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I like it

19. RealPog

RealPog Member

TOO MANY accounts were built for arena only with a big health reward and no def
    so not knowing what your attacking is better till end
    its almost A SECOND...if not better search

health reward should be removed:D

20. ben

ben Active Member

its a lot better with out search ...