World chat

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by JADES, Oct 31, 2014.

1. PaganWench

PaganWench Active Member

All anybody needs to do is look at WC in Pirate Clan right now and see the level 1 IDIOT who thought it would be a good idea to Spam the HELL out of World Chat. I don't know what's wrong with this person, but they're only level 1 after 59 days of play. Requiring speakers to post in WC looks more and more like it was a good idea after all, is all I can say!

JADES likes this.
  2. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

UUGGHHH....and now the thread turns into the famous world chat....hate to admit it ..bring back the speakers...LMAO to much emotion for me on this one... :cool:

Hellhavenofury:) and JADES like this.
  3. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i don't even keep my chat window open anymore, none of it is of any use to me

4. JAMO2025

JAMO2025 New Member

the bit I don't get is kano say that they have made it free so players can ask for help with raids. this is there main reason anyway, yet you can post it in the job part and get help with it that way without talking in chat, so there reason for making it free makes so sense or its a poor reason

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I believe they were considering it before the raid boss. The raid boss just was a very social event and alot of info was passed around so it was just one of the reasons, On Kong and Armor it is free, my feeling is why should FB or the former myspace platform have to pay for speakers.

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Actually on FB VC, there were many experienced players that helped people, that didn't understand how the Raid Bosses actually worked. I was always against World Chat being free, because I knew what would occur. :eek:

7. JAMO2025

JAMO2025 New Member

I suppose that does make sense Kirsten, just a pity some people see it a reason to start been idiots or talking chit in it

8. Kirsten

Being free just makes it seem like it happens more, the flurry will prob calm down, I mean players who never spoke would come in the chats and spam them quite often saying things Like " I have 300 tokens"and proceed to post one word or even one letter over and over and over till they ran out or got bored. Free or paid for people can be asses .

JAMO2025 likes this.
  9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I healed on every bounty of yours. You had a little Fart Hammer spouting off for 1 and 1/2 hrs, that stayed dead the whole time. Hence this thread was made. I did post link to this 1 time before went to bed while I was dead, and I never stayed dead while in world chat. How's Sadoe's/Sadie BTW?

10. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

This is about as good as the old DB days..in Facebook for VC....:p

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Kehvyn

Kehvyn Member

I still think this is a great idea. Someone (not going to mention who) is still mouthing off drunken gibberish in chat. It's unsightly.

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Kirsten

Yup one guy is being pretty vulgar in FB VC WC right now, :confused:

JADES and Kehvyn like this.
  13. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Cant you mute people in the chat on fb ?

14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Is muting really a option when get 1 player that talks for hours dead? Then 20 others commenting to his posts, which are friends? All I'm asking is make world chat (after made it free) is make it like a boss, have to be healed to use it. Sitting back, talking chit while dead for hours, is not playing the game IMO.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  15. Demonik1

If you and your friends mute that one person then i dont see a problem....people like that get off on the reactions theyre trying to get....take that away and theyre nothing

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This was an effort that enemies/friends joined together on his slurs to pound on the guild. Doubt he will have chat option on Monday.

LaScepter and Demonik1 like this.
  17. Demonik1

Man, those chat bans are a joke....ive seen people say the harshest shit and get banned for a couple days then theyre right back at it

Kirsten likes this.
  18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

True, but not my intent. Chat now on FB is free, no one should be able to spew crap for hours on end with no repercussion, if stay dead. All they are doing is mind game, but without healing basically have no essence in playing the game. Avoid this by making them heal before posting in world chat. Check mate.

Kehvyn likes this.
  19. Kehvyn

Kehvyn Member

And then everybody praised at the site of the chat DAs getting bountied left and right! Which will only happen if this is ever implemented.

20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm confused Kelvyn, now it sound's like your against it???