World chat

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by JADES, Oct 31, 2014.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

World chat is free now, how about this...
    You have to be healed "in-game" to talk chit.

2. Marcel Stokvis

Marcel Stokvis New Member

Fully agree ... added to that be over lvl 100

Dutch Viking of War

HJM, Terror of The Scioto and JADES like this.
  3. Kehvyn

Kehvyn Member

I agree. People are taking advantage of the fact they can be annoying without consequence now. It's become quite the eye sore.

Terror of The Scioto and JADES like this.
  4. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

i would have to agree

5. Kehvyn

Kehvyn Member

Not dead, but I do have to thank you for your generous donations. I'll be sure to put it all to good use.

6. Kehvyn

Kehvyn Member

I'm not the one who logged into their barely used forum account to bad mouth others on the forums of a virtual game, AND I thanked you. Grow up.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Well hopefully Kano bans you here when they get in later, and I have no doubt they will

8. Kehvyn

Kehvyn Member

"Joined Jul 20, 2014" So not only are you incompetent to the point where what goes on in a virtual game (which, by the way, is any classification of a game recreated in a digital medium) dictates what you post without second thought A.K.A the game controls your actions, but you're blind too? What an unhealthy combination. Before you bad mouth others, take a look in the mirror. Also, I was talking about your forum account, not your account on the FB server. Learn to tell the difference before you go off pretending you know better than anyone else.

9. Kirsten

The ( this ) "forum" is not for this crap and name calling.

10. Kirsten

Look it was a suggestion/Idea which is what the forum is for, not for what goes on between players in the game or in the chat. His idea, anyone's idea is just that an idea and none of us have the power to implement any of our ideas, that is Kano, so calm down , you are the one who came here and made it personal, I suggest it stop now .;)

11. Joe Labossiere

Joe Labossiere New Member

yeah well his idea sucks as he is always dead or in the hossy and not healed while yappin in chat in CAP locks every other minute- but I get yer point Kirsten- I am not meant for chat or these kind of talks- pisses me so I will leave the convo- pussies

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I like the OP's idea. I don't use the chat much myself, but you shouldn't be able to spout off if you're on your deathbed.

JADES likes this.
  13. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

bring back the speakers:)

JADES likes this.
  14. Kirsten

Stop :eek:

15. Kirsten

Alot of players run their mouths when they are dead. :rolleyes:

16. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Simple solution if you do not like what is going on in WC, dont look at it. I, myself, enjoy being annoying and love making fools of the know it alls and posers.
    Again, I will go slowly, if you do not like it do not look at it

Kirsten likes this.
  17. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

yo Joe u need to calm down if someone is accusing you have a talk with the Devs an the manager over kano apps there is no need for you too bring all of this Hatred into the Forums....if u gonna get personal keep it too yourself an not around others....which right now u just broke the Terms in this Forums an at this moment they should really ban you from here an your game just bc of the actions u are taking out on everyone else which in the long run u are threating players in the game to kick there u know what an talkin personal in the Forums you need to grow up boy an act your age you aint no kid you are a Grown man start acting like one.....Thank You an have a great day....

18. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

btw the world chat is too Have Fun, Make Friends, Get Adds an Boss u may can have enemies but u can always closed your chat where u cant see anyone talkin about you thats all u gotta do is just ignore an that is simple enough if u cant take that then what is the point of you being in the game if u gonna get personal too everyone...so stop complaining an act your age....thats about it from me everyone :)

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Vic

Vic Active Member

i ignore it, too, most of the chat is useless in my opinion

UNL Sassy Me likes this.
  20. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i just love posting a chat and getting randomly listed for it

Xextreem and Kirsten like this.