Need Clarity

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by RealPog, Oct 28, 2014.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I've spent cash, get your facts straight before assuming things, come find me FB VC tomorrow I'll show you a good time https://apps.facebook.com/vikingclan/profile/user/100000450712525

Kirsten likes this.
  2. MigiziMenewa

MigiziMenewa New Member

Yes, things evolve in the game but those things should not be to the detriment of any of the players, especially players whose entire game strategy has been undone by those changes....Rules should only change if there is an extreme reason to change them...there was no reason at all to make any change to player's health, especially not an artificial boost.

3. RealPog

RealPog Member

This is a zombies thread ...easy to see why your so confused....this isnt about .. Viking :eek:

Seriously ..
    Mitch given u your trophy for ....posts yet? He will .....pppft

4. RealPog

RealPog Member

where can you post a video ...of how the imbalance is cleary SHOWN with a very JUNIOR level

the fast ability ...AI would be proud ..
    so HOW can you get the video to you MITCH ????????

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Seriously ??? :pif there was a thread for complaining,wonder who would get that one

But I do get MigiziMenewa, concerns, as far as people using things to auto attack, and auto heal, it is in all the games, as is this power heal ,which I do like.

6. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

love the health bar especially with boss help

L1LOne and Kirsten like this.
  7. MigiziMenewa

MigiziMenewa New Member

My objection to the "power health" is as strong when it comes to it's use against bosses tho this still makes light of the work put in by those of us who killed bosses prior. It's really a shame to trivialize the work and efforts of those of us who have spent countless hours not to mention real money on an aspect of the game by making a rule change overnight that not only does not help us but removes any advantage we had achieved as a result or tireless play. It is hi time kano shows some loyalty and real appreciation to us as well.

RealPog likes this.
  8. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i remember back when there were no 3 day, weekly, or monthly calendars. should i be compensated somehow for a change that benefits me that wasn't always available to me?

Kirsten likes this.
  9. MigiziMenewa

MigiziMenewa New Member

Don't be obtuse...those changes benefit everyone across the board and hurt no one...we are speaking of changes that detract from some and unfairly enhance others. We're just asking that if changes are made they are fair and not dismissive of the achievements of others.

10. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

I gave up reading the whole thread so go ahead and yell at me now.

As I see it the power heal makes it harder to fight kill someone. And it makes it harder to ride the list.

On my highlevel I have found most accounts don't have a hope or prayer of getting me pk'd with the powerheal enabled. Nor can I get my highlevel fight list killed that way very easily. I've also found that folks that could heal me off on the HL have a harder time doing that. I am by all admittance not a health account. So yes it does grant some advantages to the higher accounts and it does detract for health accounts on the hitlist. Quite honestly though, other changes in the game have hurt the game far more than the power heal. (hired squad anyone?) But all in all it's not a bad change in my opinion. Not a good one either. It's a nifty feature to change up the game a little.

On my low level, the only benefit I've seen so far is that I have a slightly better chance at getting a hitlist kill. Not much of one since I have to actually get an attack in. (see the script discussion tagged along in thread). Second, I see a plus as I get more attacks in on my fightlist that has been awesome since it takes so long to get a new list and then it's 1 or 2 slayers with 10 of us trying to get an attack in. By far the biggest plus for me on that one is that I have time to reach my heal button before being pk'd when a huge account retaliates. Buys me that extra second.

So while I'm sure there is ton more info included in the other 2 pages of this thread, I've got to say so far, it's been. Well ok, we've got power heal. The pluses and minus have mostly offset themselves on both my kp1 and kp2 accounts. Normally one account or the other pays dearly so I can't complain on this one :p Darn I do so love to complain about the changes ;)

I can see where it could be taken as a negative but for me personally, it's been both good and bad enough to be a wash. But as I said, I've never been a health attack, although I'm not exactly health deprived either :)

11. AlterEgoT

There's a limit? Dang, that's wrong.

Absolutely, there is an advantage to the attacker when someone is on the list.

Is that the essence of the complaint? I'm sorry the first page gave me a headache trying to read, I'm not trying to be rude, deliberately misunderstanding or condescending. Just trying to understand, since this honestly has been one of the least frustrating changes for me that they've made. I absolutely find it harder to ride the list now that folks can get more attacks in before having to heal, but then it's been kind of nice having the challenge for me but it's a different platform so the dynamics are different of the type of attackers.

12. MigiziMenewa

MigiziMenewa New Member

Apologies for thinking you were being rude...it's just been quite frustrating as you can imagine to see all you have worked so hard for just be wiped away so easily. I think kano owes it to all players to be fair and to respect player achievements and not hand them away so easily. I suspect there are aspects of the game that we all enjoy...as you can imagine at my level I have no daily fight list and kano seem unable to even allow me any access to the top 50-100 players undead list...therefore much of the enjoyment I get from my daily play is being able to "ride the hit list" a bit and is where I mostly acquire a "fight list".

But still most compelling is the shift in play balance by adding the power heal and they know it. I know this was not a random act and I'm sorry I do feel unfairly targeted by it.

If they want me out of the game they should just say so and refund my money...I play for relaxation not to be ripped off and treated like a "nobody" which is how they are making me feel for sometime now. I hoped their own inherit sense of "right" would kick in but it seems that may be wishful thinking and problematic.

RealPog likes this.
  13. RealPog

RealPog Member

When you have been around as long as some of us....the alter reply .....gave up reading half way

clearly other issues are occurring in her main account and to plicate KNAO she wrote NO NO NO ...issues

the second account is small enough to reap benefits of the change
    so NO WONDER

can you sort out her other account on a dead platform
    pppppfffft

the change benefits to many that don't even contribute to the game ...alts etc
    but hey kano adores a good ....ALT MAKER
    even by the posts MITCH answered but DIDNT ...and disappears

NOW THATS SOME JOB ....answer but don't ...then ignore...

same thing ask your financial controller how many are ignoring your UN button

about to get a whole lot worse

14. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

who's being obtuse? you posted something about "countless hours" being put in that are now wasted by a change that you feel does not benefit you and you have not been compensated for. think of all the calendars i could have completed before the newer players started playing. shouldn't i be "compensated" for that? get real.

15. AlterEgoT

huh?

Someone want to translate?

Kirsten likes this.
  16. AlterEgoT

That certainly makes sense, but is it any more of a change then the way they changed the heal button to make it jump around? This prevented a lot of people from being able to ride at all as well.

But I think I see what you are saying. As it affects how skill points were allocated. But then so did Hireds and so did limiting the stam to 1000 refill instead of full refill. So a precedent was set long ago for changes to these types of items in the game. I haven't liked a single one of them.

17. I can tell you flat out the powerheal has helped me on both my higher (fb account) and my lower (kp) account as it is harder to pk me on fb and allows me to hunt easier without missing on the kill (when not delayed. thanks Kano) On my lower (kp) account same thing except allows me to not get killed after a few hits from higher up.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  18. AlterEgoT

Perhaps I should have said it that way. My small account is on server 1 AKA FB. My large account is on server 2 AKA the now defunct MS.

I thought I explained that in my original post but it has come to my attention I wasn't very clear at the beginning.

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Upload it the file to YouTube and then send me the link would be your best bet. Chances are any video would be too large to upload to the forums.

20. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Power heal is nice but you hit the same dmg so what advantage is there? You can stay longer alive but thats it. I guess. But like others above me the "hunter or sniper" is still there only harder to find his targets. So for people without spending SP inside the HP this is a advantage for them because the have more hp in the other hand if you spend SP for hp you get more HP right or get everyone the same % extra hp. If some one post the answer already then my apologizes.