[LCN] Crafting System

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jess, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

J:eek:ust look in your inventory or hit someone off the undead and see what you are using, then there is that other list, I forget the title,the game should take some work,all aspects of it,IMO , it is bad enough alot complain there is nothing to do well here is something to do and figure out. You guys make me crazy

HJM likes this.
  2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

If you only play one game, I could see this argument. I myself play 3, and I don't have the time to compare my existing inventory items to ones that I can craft to see which ones are better. Even if I did, I wouldn't bother to spend the time on one game, much less all 3 that I play. It's almost worse than sending gifts. Just wish it was easier somehow, I put enough work into other aspects of the games without having to add this chore in.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Kirsten

I play 4 ,goddess help me ,calgon take me away;)

Demonik1 likes this.
  4. Reesy901

Reesy901 Member

I though I addressed this in my earlier post? But just to reiterate, there is a reverse craft option but only for a small number of items (not much use to anyone over lvl 300/400). I was asking if it was possible to roll out a full reverse crafting list. It just seems a bit silly to have a taster of reverse crafting but they're holding back a lot of the good stuff :/ ( a big one on LCN being reverse crafting of Rolex Garrottes/Incendiary AK-47's)

5. Reesy901

Reesy901 Member

To check what you use in fights (for attack and defense) you go to your profile and click the tab 'Fight Strength' (that's what it is on LCN) and then you'll see categories of items (armor,weapons and vehicles for LCN). These will be in blue text, click on them and it will show you how many of an item you are using and how much that contributes to your strength. Hope this helped :)

6. Jess

Jess Active Member

So guys, let's sum it up a bit? But I'd love to hear only MW:LCN players please. This idea is regarding LCN only.

Could We use a little change to the system in our game? Because I think that sooner or later the change hast to happen, if we want to move forward. :cool:

7. Kirsten

<<<<<<<<-------- LCN Player , so there :p

8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I dont play lcn but i am a huge fan of the crafting in vc and one thing we can all agree on is we need more to do with crafting, especially in the games where the crafting is all but a waste

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Reesy901

Reesy901 Member

So a summation of what has been suggested in this thread is:
    1). Elite and Optimal crafts for Vegas World Boss
    2). Complete Reverse crafting
    3). A slightly lower level unlock for elite crafting from previous cities
    4.) A search box for items
    This is all for MOB WARS: LCN, I love we've had so much discussion here from other players of other apps but please if you feel this isn't relevant and play a different app, suggest a different summation. Don't just say 'Reesy this is unnecessary/wrong/I don't like that list, in VC/ZS/PC.....'. If you feel there is something on this list that is wrong please suggest improvements/criticise this but just keep it from an LCN perspective :)
    Now let's see if Mi7ch will have a look at this thread for once and catch on people feel strongly enough about crafting to want to see some changes.

Jess likes this.
  10. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

I myself see crafting needed for the world boss they added we have the drops sitting there, and i am like most and would like to do something with the 200,000 plus items i have laying around.

Kirsten likes this.
  11. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

on ZS its a total waste atm...

12. Demonik1

Lol i know, thats what i was kinda getting at

13. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

I'm by far not a top player in LCN but even at close on level 2k this becomes a pain in the rectal area LOL Damn good suggestion, Jess. I think many would appreciate something like this being implemented. One thing though, most top players have probably crafted everything there is to craft, so, they would use the autofill option. Good thought though, this would cover all players, big or small.

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Who cares? I don't like pain in my rectal area. So I don't bother with crafting anymore.

Lasinagol likes this.
  15. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Maybe some would like to have this implemented jared. it's not a huge change but a change that could help out the players who DO craft.

Reesy901, Jess and Demonik1 like this.
  16. Demonik1

i agree, just because jared couldnt craft a fire with an extremely dry pile of wood and a flamethrower doesnt mean they shouldnt do more for those that do craft and love it

17. Jess

Jess Active Member

@up Thank you for pointing that out.

Now that we've settled our agreements, can we please get any response from Kano? I think this idea is worth considering, since more than half of the players will be satisfied with the changes to the current crafting system.

It's not much to ask for a search box and a few other options. Any kind of response from You - Kano, would be deeply appreciated!

(even if it's a rejection.)

Cheers,
    Jess

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The crafting system requires a bit (OK more than a bit) of an overhaul, but I think we could maybe squeeze one or two requests into our schedule over the next few months. I could potentially see adding a search bar, although that would require UI work in addition to some dev work as the crafting screen is a little cramped as is.

To be honest if we were to make any tweaks to the crafting system, it would probably be preferable to re-do the UI to make it streamlined and easier to use. I'd like that to be something we look at within a few months, but for now I'll see what I can fit into the with our current workload.

George Burd and Jess like this.
  19. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Oh cmon throw elite and legendary items more of other items for those locations that are useless and make a new crafting department for battle drops that are pointless and useless by the time you get to them. I still have 200 more levels before i can access the next battle drops and i am slowly dwindling the location i am near soon. So snap to it And smack i got my eye on you

Demonik1 likes this.
  20. fuM

fuM Member

I like your idea. I am using too crafing mod. And is hard to find an item without having a search box. This really help to identify all your items quickly.

Demonik1 and Jess like this.