Farmville VC

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kel the Merciful King, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Sylvester

Sylvester New Member

and btw, Kano do not go delate this, i hjave not used bad language i tink and if you speak of personal attack, i have only tol dth truth and nt like Kel i have not gone in personal attack, like he done to Craig

2. T Ann

T Ann New Member

What is all this fuss about?

Kano Moderator 2 likes this.
  3. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Dunno really. Some folks don't like playing Farmville VC. Prefer sticks n stones I think.

4. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Says the hurler of sticks and stones. If you are playing Farmville I better warn the sheep

5. T Ann

T Ann New Member

Let it be known to all, I am here to defend and protect my dearest friend, Craig. Though I think he needs no defense, as he is honest and playful, not taking this "game" to heart. I perceive some to be very serious and mired in the revenge aspect. That is a pity. My "friends" do not dump me when urged to do so by others. Absurd.

6. Kel the Merciful King

Its funny, some people are on their 4th account or 5th accounts. And I guess have this lust to lose their accounts when they build a new one using the same special stuff as the old one. In Farmville VC, they let you get higher and higher and let you think you are pulling the wool over their eyes ... but you get baaaaaa'nned again .... just the same.

Still on my first and only account
    :)

7. T Ann

T Ann New Member

How true, CC. A replaced or reconstituted viking speaks in a chat they would never frequent and begins berating the same adversaries as other vikings, not their own. You get to know how each plays. One even used a "trademark" typing idiosyncrasy of a well known viking. Stealth is best left to the invisible.

8. Kel the Merciful King

You are running on empty I can tell. But this is "Farmville VC." Please ... make your own thread.

This one where you all try to come in, with all the outplayed and littler than me folks, whining and grasping at straws and throwing in whatever mud you can think of as possible, is kind of dull. Particularly to a clean player. Using "dirt" to compete is part of your games, not mine. I deal in facts. And have real friends v. people u try to make allies with dirt .. note the word "make" .

This topic is a bit much for your intellectual capacity so I will make another that is straightforward :) <--- see nice guy!

9. Craig Day

What a Pompous Windbag. Did you take a shower? Thats about all that would be clean about you. Outplayed? Look who is grasping.

10. Craig Day

11. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say this thread has gone way off topic with multiple instances of against the tos accusations which, i might add, are completely pointless. Get a grip fellas and play the game

Brosnik and Deblovscats1 like this.
  12. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i agree. i have no idea what's going on because i don't play vc. but i've seen threads closed for less than this.

13. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Well we're allowed a bit more debate now than before so i dont see a need to close the thread, maybe just reel it in a bit haha

Kirsten and Deblovscats1 like this.
  14. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I'm with Demonik on this. He beat me to it so I 'liked' his comment above. I know who are in my clan and who I am friends with so that is fine for me. This is a 'game' and is not real life - well for some people it might be real life I suppose - LOL Games are for playing I think, mind you, I do find a lot of the banter really funny to read. I remember Kel & I a while back encouraging the banter and Mitch joined in with agreeing there could be more banter and less censorship. It does make for more interesting reading so thanks guys :D

Demonik1 and Kirsten like this.