Bounty/Hitlist Within Range Achievements Are Now Available!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

amen, sister. i don't like the actions of others, so i trap and whip as much as i can. why? because i can.

Kirsten likes this.
  2. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

i don't disagree totally, my point is why do people have to wait til you're offline to get retribution seems kind of cowardly to me, all my rivals have opportunity to get me back, they just choose not to, any1 can chainlist,trap,attack me all they wish i always heal ;)... now there r those that log on, list rivals and then trap off immediately wait 4 hrs rinse and repeat, in that way we're in agreement...

Kirsten likes this.
  3. RainSunGone

my favorite trap abuse is getting listed then trapping off the lister or their faction so they waste all their fake $$$ ;)

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I tried it a few times and was never fast enough lol

RainSunGone likes this.
  5. RainSunGone

seems we got off track from the subject again,lol funny how that happens...
    i like the new achievements wtg Kano... i know some were saying it's easier for the lower level's and thats partly true but so what, good for the little guy's :)

6. I have accepted that I am not going to get all of these achievements... no way I'm going to spend 250 quad coins to get 8 skill points!

RainSunGone likes this.
  7. RainSunGone

yeah i got my 250 and went back to my normal play......
    Hits Placed:11,324Honorable Hits Placed:263
    i may get the 2500 in a couple years,lol...

Kirsten likes this.
  8. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

I have found it's not easier at level 1800 than it is at level 4000. Same amount of traps, same $$ proportion to income.

The one thing I have noticed is I now have no FL on my 1800. It seems it's a prime range for the achievement listings for a large number of slayers so they die. ALOT.

Now that the initial flurry has calmed down it has indeed gotten folks to pull the trigger faster.

Yes it encouraged some very random listings but let's face it folks. The game hasn't been about a FL fight in a very long time. As everyone completed the bosses and the outbreaks many are finding that in order to bother being around for any length of time hunting is the only thing to do unless an event such as FW or BA is going on. The rest of the game is quite stale. So anything that gets the list moving is a plus as far as entertainment value goes. Yes more people are dying and some take great offense to that. A large percentage however have adapted with the game and realize it's no longer about who is stronger (ambushes and boosts pretty well negate that anyway) and it is no longer about levelling since there is nothing new once you get up there anyway. It's simply are we having fun kicking back chatting and finding our own way to not give up on the game.

That's my 2 cents for this evening. I will admit I only vaguely scanned so this is pretty much just random feedback from the chatterbox ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

If more players are getting listed/bountied, doesn't that help offset the fight/battle list problems? I'm a fairly high (over level 3k) level player, and I must say I don't have any fight/battle list problems. Winning the fights/battles is another thing, however.

10. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

getting listed usually is the problem i dont get much retribution from my honorable listings out of the 260 or so i have had maybe 8 lsit me back so no it did not help my nonexistant fight list speaking for zs and a level 5196.But it sure did increase the number of traps on me and my deaths:(

Kirsten likes this.
  11. popopoo

popopoo Member

dint get achievement reward for 11 hitlists 7 range hitlists and 4 common hitlists

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Ya need 25 for the first of the new achievements, maybe if ya read the announcement ya might have known that, and the 25 have to be the honorable ones.

13. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

maybe we should change "common" to "dishonorable"?

14. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Same for me. My faction however gets all sorts of retribution :/ I make em hand over their rivals, lol.