Bounty cost

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by JADES, Jul 14, 2014.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Would it be possible to let us see "Our own bounty cost at X point during the day", without having to ask a friend? I 'DO NOT' wanna see any timer on this, just the simple cost and what # bounty I'm on.

RedTurtleGames and TheLoved1 like this.
  2. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Excellent idea. It is frustrating to not know. Also, although not really a priority, but if we could have some sort of timer to let us know when our bounty cost will reset that would be useful also. The other day I was certain that someone had bountied me around 7 in the morning and instead my bounty reset six hours or so before I though it would.

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'd rather not have timer as I said, I can see how could be abused.

diva of destruction likes this.
  4. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I think it would be handy, like when watching when the money comes in or when you get more stamina...

5. Old Salt

Not to belabor this but just to clarify the timer I'm talking about would only be seen by the player, not everyone else. Also that applies to being able to see your bounty cost as well, by just the one player not that its advertised to everyone else.

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I know what you meant, but people also get friends to list them to keep bounty up, and giving them a timer would make it easier.

7. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

An easy implementation would be to insert in our profile, just under the base bounty price:
    Income 38.632 trillion
    Upkeep 0
    Base Bounty 262.697 trillion
    Current Bounty 987.697 trillion
    Last listed 0:23:59:59

diva of destruction and Old Salt like this.
  8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The devs have no reservations about this, so they're seeing how this can potentially be implemented.

9. Old Salt

That looks good.

10. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

5 stars, would be very helpful ;)

11. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

Yesss! This is a great idea! I hate having to ask people for my bounty... :-/

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Wouldn't this be a easy add on to profile page? Not like asking for a new feature? :eek: Inquiring minds want to know...

13. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

well im sure they have alot on their virtual plates right now...im sure sometime in the next year or so we might see this implememnted

Jess likes this.
  14. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Your virtual sarcasm tickles my virtual funny bone:rolleyes:

Demonik1 likes this.
  15. Jess

Jess Active Member

Every thread you guys are in, end up in off-tops conversations. I mean, I've got nothing against it, but could we please focus on the matter here?

A preview of the actual hitlist cost would be a great addition to the User Tab. Like said before, asking people to check your cost can be a little annoying.

16. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

If I ever need to find out what my list/bounty cost is, I just get myself listed/bountied. For some reason, I don't have much trouble finding out that way.

Kirsten likes this.
  17. Kirsten

True Dat lol

18. Demonik1

haha thats cause youre a cheap date...try getting listed when your base is over 50 trill and youve been bountied a few times already...i can literally beg people to bounty me and they wont....on server 2 of course, we all know fb vc has quads flying around left and right lol

19. Demonik1

sheesh, its under review and is i stated previously they really DO have alot on their plates right now so this one is very low priority....makes no difference how much banter goes on while we're waiting....patience is a virtual virtue ;)

Jess and Kirsten like this.
  20. Kirsten

Quads and quads there, yup ,it is amazing how much there is there in FB VC lol