Upcoming Battle Arena Changes Effective Next Week

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

the point of a saved list is to save members who are low on health or high kill reward so you know the ones u save are good :) so doesnt matter what the names are

Kirsten likes this.
  2. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

I cannot wait for this change to come in to affect. I may or may not do well but I'm sure gonna die trying! lol

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes my thoughts exactly

4. Lady G in PC

Lady G in PC New Member

So far , so good. The removal of search and addition of all generic names right there is the best move you could have made. Yes people can still find you by your kill reward, that's the point....each person will have to do their OWN searching. Bravo!!!! :)

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

If the stats will be still available is ok, is important to be able to know how strong is your oponent to not be killed in the first minutes and to chose who you will attack to have a chance to get the reward

6. xSiz

xSiz New Member

Do you have intention to release a table of the new score system? (1 kill = 100pts; 10 victories = 5pts etc.)

7. Kirsten

I think they said something about it not be ready yet, maybe soon though, but for the next arena's this week, just the stamina and anonymous change is ready, If I am not mistaken.

8. Kehvyn

Kehvyn Member

Looking at a generic name isn't any different than looking at someone with a ridiculous name to begin with. Are people just so lazy today that they can't even differentiate between two generic names now?

AlterEgoT and Kirsten like this.
  9. Kirsten

No they want to be able to tell their friend ,'DON'T HIT ME And I won't hit you, just live a leveling partner lmao lame gaming 101

Kehvyn likes this.
  10. Kehvyn

Kehvyn Member

I believe it. The Battle Arena is supposed to be a Free-For-All bloodbath, not a team get together.

T-Gar and Kirsten like this.
  11. I never understood the old BA and might not understand these changes either :p
    I just want for once, that it isn't the same 5 names that will be ranked 1-5 :rolleyes:
    It is always the same 20 names being first on the list no matter how many changes you make in BA... :eek:

12. Kehvyn

Kehvyn Member

An arena is a battle ground where the strongest survive. That is how the old BA is set up. Naturally, the highest levels will win every time. With these changes, it increases the chances of lower levels to have a chance at a higher spot, but the highest levels will still win. That's just how it is.

13. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

It was answered early on. The info will all be there. Just no name.

14. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

The only advantage high levels have in theory is they could have more stamina to participate, however..... lower levels find it easier to level therefore refilling their base stamina so this should be negated.

15. Lucius

Lucius New Member

make it last longer i work so i always miss it. ive been playing for years and only have made it into 1 battle arena

16. Kehvyn

Kehvyn Member

Experience gained is scaled based on level, and while it is true that the lower levels would level more from a very successful BA run, the stamina that they would get in turn for each level up wouldn't be enough to keep them in the runnings. Also, stamina isn't the only thing the higher levels have as an advantage. They also have extremely high attack and defense so they can survive the Arena and get kills to refill their health in the mean time. Just like a real life arena, the strongest will win no matter what. By design, that is how an arena operates.

17. Bleeny

Bleeny New Member

Either I missed it or it hasn't been answered, but will there still be a link to the person who got the death blow on the page of the dead participant?

AlterEgoT likes this.
  18. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

why does that matter? you want to go after players that snipe your kills? happens to me all the time

19. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Its normal , they are spending more stamina , REFILS and doing more kills and attacks, this why they are wining, that s the point of Battle Arena, ONLY THE STRONGEST WILL SURVIVE TO THE END!!!

AlterEgoT and Kehvyn like this.
  20. Bocce

Bocce Member

Yes. People poach because the reward is high. They expend less health and stam. When I get poached I attack the poacher into d stance. Then continue to tap them to keep them there so I could resume my game. It is a risk/reward venture which now favors the poachers.

AlterEgoT likes this.