Bounty/Hitlist Within Range Achievements Are Now Available!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

That is confusing me as well. It seems to me this is more in favour of higher levels than lower levels? I am still trying to figure it out but from my perspective I don't see why any higher level player would be whining about this.

TabithaMoon likes this.
  2. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

I agree with you, 100%

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Drakmund

Drakmund New Member

A far as adding a new set of achievements I would like to see is based off "Punch Kills".

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

With the power heal and this achievement, I think that will be pretty pointless now. PKs aren't as easy to come by (at least for me) now. Maybe when the listing craze dies down a bit, this would be a good idea.

5. TabithaMoon

TabithaMoon Active Member

So just to be clear, players have been asking KANO for years to do something about high level players being able to bounty little players (2,000 or more levels beneath them) and your answer is to give out achievements for hitting low level players. Sure. Makes sense. Pardon me while I find my way back to Earth from Bizarro-land.

Nic21 and RealPog like this.
  6. Debra Otter

Debra Otter Member

finally a new achievement.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. RealPog

RealPog Member

So just to be clear, players have been asking KANO for years to do something about high level players being able to bounty little players (2,000 or more levels beneath them) and your answer is to give out achievements for hitting low level players. Sure. Makes sense. Pardon me while I find my way back to Earth from Bizarro-land.

try been able to go 3500 levels below
    even at that i cannot wreck someone,,,who's trying to stay in the game

even the most cynical can see this as a desperate attempt for a cash grab
    for years they have blocked the hits
    thrown up time delays ...in order to make it more fair, yet there is clearly an element that can by pass all their systems.
    Don't forget to send in a ticket...in PRIVATE , there always interested to hear about the latest....game changer.

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Listing is part of the game,we all have a heal button, no one really dies, only a character in a game.

There Will Be Blood likes this.
  9. TabithaMoon

TabithaMoon Active Member

Well, if a level 8,000 or 10,000 or 15,000 has to list a level 1,000 or honestly, anyone 1,000 levels beneath them, maybe they should go build a farm because fighting isn't for them. If you're too afraid to list people at your own level, why are you in a fighting game? High levels who cannot compete against those at their level notoriously go after smaller armada members who did nothing to them. It's just the only way they can feel they have accomplished this something.

Okay, so let's say all's fair in pirating. Don't call the achievement "Honorable." Call it what it is: "Cowardly .. You just received this Cowardly award for listing a captain who cannot possibly fight back!"

Read my comment again. This is KANO's answer to high level players bullying (yes, I said the word because in this case, there is no other way to describe it) little players who can't fight them. This is KANO not only permitting it but encouraging it.

And I'll say it over and over again. If you are a high level player who has to bounty someone over 1,000 levels beneath you, all you are doing is showing you can't compete at your own level. That, my friend, is the opposite of Honorable.

RealPog likes this.
  10. Kirsten

Don't get caught up on the word "honorable" and also you or anyone else, might be being listed for any number of reason, I don't think a level 1,000 is gonna be in the "honorable range for a Level 8,000 anyway, might be wrong, but Hey if I want to bounty someone whether it is for an achievement , or they wind up on my rival list,or just cause ,I am gonna, there are no bullies in a fighting game, you have been around long enough to know that and to know who the PITA players are and who are guilty by association and who just get beat on for not apparent reason, so just heal and go on.

If it gets too much for someone to be bountied,whipped or attacked by someone bigger and stronger than maybe another game is a better choice,

Honestly I am surprised by your outrage, you have been around long enough to know better,just ignore it.

11. amanda

amanda Member

is there going to be unhonorable range. lol

TabithaMoon and Kirsten like this.
  12. Kirsten

hahahaha Like that lol:eek:

amanda likes this.
  13. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

I am at level 10693; My "honorable" range is 4300 to 17100. We can call anything below that "unhonorable" (LOL) and anything above that the "Dang that girl is Crazy" range........

14. RealPog

RealPog Member

I can fight
    a
    PROPER fight

i feel no need to list below me
    for any reason
    despite their been an award, its not one THAT I FEEL brings any real adjustment to the game

the developers have interfered yet again with the mechanics of the game
    without really understanding the outcome

its alienating the core players , whom have successfully to now not seen a need for this TYPE of play
    it cannot correct the fact they ENCOURAGED hoarding
    with cash thats not real so NO KRISTEN
    you DONT UNDERSTAND the mechaics

keep floating in your happy bubble

been a high level ill answer as i SEE fit

this new achivement has NOTHING to do with the core of the game

TabithaMoon likes this.
  15. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

well. I have seen LOTS of players cleaning out their inactive clan and listing the poor things for peanuts to get their bounty listing achievements. I had actually hoped they would add more achievements for laying bounties in general, as it is, I will take it and work with what they have given us. Will be a LONG time before anyone (and I mean anyone) hits that 10K achievement.......

Kirsten and RealPog like this.
  16. RealPog

RealPog Member

LOL
    EPIC
    well its one way ...true inactive is inactive and ...kUDOS FOR the way around it
    Hits Placed:14,602Honorable Hits Placed:10

Thing is , there are many in all platforms that have contributed to the hitlist and kept things moving
    yet Kano decides to ignore it

Same olde Same olde ignoring glaring other issues in the game , and whitewashing over the obvious
    all of their platforms have the same opinion

they cannot get a hold on it. LETS try distract with something else

that will LOSE them even more players

17. Kirsten

I hit not one inactive, if someone comes across my path or someone who I fight on a regular basis, got listed, no inactives that I noticed, all active, players, if it gets some action in the game, I don't see the harm at all, get tired of hearing about some players who think Kano owes them anything for wherever they are in the game, no one forces anyone to play, I see people get listed for less than nothing day in and day out,so mechanics pffft, it is a GAME , treat it like a game . You ( POG) thinking as a high level you are something above anyone else, let me be the first to tell you ,again this is a game, if this is your claim to fame, I feel sorry for you and I know all about you and I AM NOT IMPRESSED, YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ONE OF THE MOST NEGATIVE PLAYERS IN THE FORUM.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  18. Kirsten

HAHA :)

19. RealPog

RealPog Member

LOL

SPOKEN like someone who's never invested any time or money

easy to speak you mind when your playing for free

bless

negative ...proactive ...is how I see it

nice to see you can still keep your head your opinion of me matters not a jot

i cannot see anything in your proposals that amount to anything

20. Kirsten

Yeah you know all about me don't ya, LMFAO go back to your platform and play your game like a good little player

I like it so don't see the need for a proposal

spending money does not buy us anything but virtual things to play a virtual game, once you realize that you will be better off :p

amanda likes this.