Bounty/Hitlist Within Range Achievements Are Now Available!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 16, 2014.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I can see setting a level limit on the low end for honorable, but to have a limit set for the high end makes no sense to me.

TabithaMoon and RedTurtleGames like this.
  2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Wow it's been awhile for me to actually comment on something. But i am in agreement with a lot of individuals in here. This should be made retroactive for the players that have been here longer since fight lists have dwindled over the years. Newbies coming in still have fresh fight lists in the game. And before i even commented on this i wanted to see myself how many players i could find online at the time for the achievements and i believe i have found a total of 8 that i bountied. So yes for us players who have been here for awhile this is going to take forever for us to get these achievements unless your going to do this for us and retroactive them.

RealPog likes this.
  3. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

Definitely! After hitlisting over 1k mobsters, I'm sure a good chunk of them must have been "honorable"! :D

Mirana likes this.
  4. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

I agree with Mirana! Maybe "acceptable range" should be defined as 100 people just above and just below your level, so that lower level players don't have an unfair advantage... i.e. This achievement is waaaaaay easier to get as a lower level player, since they have many more players they can hit, and they can hit more people that have left the game and not fear any retaliation.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
    Mirana likes this.
  5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

While this would be ideal unfortunately it is impossible for us to do. Tracking of listings within "Honorable Range" only started as soon as these achievements went out.

Apologies but there is no way for us to retroactively award these.

6. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

This is good, but does seem hard to do. I'll have to save up about a day to bounty some people and others for days. Too bad I leveled up much faster then some others. Cents they make double what I make in income.

RedTurtleGames likes this.
  7. ben

ben Active Member

then please open the playong field up to us higher levelers ... i dont have many and most of them gos down on traps ...

Hellhavenofury:) and RealPog like this.
  8. Jon Ward

I think the better solution then would have been smack would have been to open up the bounties placed achievements and added to them instead of the honroable mentioned ones. We all have to face it in all games numbers have dwindled in and around every players. I think this should have been done first instead of these honorable one. And it goes inline with what Ben is saying also the player range fields isn't open as far and wide needs to be for these achievements. I am a fighter in the game. Yet my battle stats suck because the higher i got the fewer players there are that stay online or you hit each other over and over. So those achievements i am still working on for years and these ones for honroable will be also for years to come.

RealPog likes this.
  9. Jon Ward

And Smack another solution would also work with these honorable bounties achievements is create a new battle tab which you can click on for specifically this feature that will have all the players listed in range that you can bounty honorably in this tab. And only thing you can do on that tab is just bounty them. Just a solution.

Hellhavenofury:), RealPog and ben like this.
  10. Matt Gerrits

Matt Gerrits New Member

What about players who manage to get hit-list kills on mobsters 3,4,5x etc. levels higher than them?

11. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

This idea is filled with holes as previously mentioned on this thread, but I am glad to finally see an achievement that somewhat balances out the ridiculous vault achievements which has basically shut down the hitlist and thus slowed the everyday pace of the game. Anything that promotes more listing, fighting and game activity is a move in the right direction.

RainSunGone and RedTurtleGames like this.
  12. Maureen

Maureen Member

I figure I will be playing less. I come on here to unwind, kill a few people, and I'm happy! Now I get on, I already dead, heal, dead; heal dead; till my bounty gets too high! Now I have no money, to pay for bounties and I can't level! This is now, no fun to play I might as well go shopping! I don't get killed!

13. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

Congratulations! You just earned this Painting the TargetAchievement for hitlisting 25 squad leaders within Honorable range and have been rewarded with:

• 5 Skill Points ...

Thanks, took me all but 5 mins lol :Do_O

14. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

hitlisting those low levels who landed on your rival should be considered as honorable too..

15. RealPog

RealPog Member

Definitely! After hitlisting over 1k mobsters, I'm sure a good chunk of them must have been "honorable"! :D
    While this would be ideal unfortunately it is impossible for us to do. Tracking of listings within "Honorable Range" only started as soon as these achievements went out.

Apologies but there is no way for us to retroactively award these.

But of course

A quick look at all game platforms
    Top 3% players paid for the last 4 years FACT

Yet your algorithm cant take care to go back retro

But of course ....yet again you have the money
    You drank it on beer fridays

Best solution that 97% of the top players
    Now spend their money on their own beer

Works better
    Seems as you have no loyality to long term players

But hey whats new
    Enjoy your "beer"

We enjoy our multipal beers

16. Jon Ward

As my new pic avatar says thanks for the laughs from some of you guys tonight. Beer Fridays especially Have a goodnight everyone.

Attached Files:

• hg.JPG
      hg.JPG
      File size:
      31.1 KB
      Views:
    Kirsten likes this.
  17. Curves

Curves Member

why do achievements have to be so freaking far apart and the rewards so minimal ?

18. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

so far ive just read the first page of this and all that has come to mind is what a bunch of whiners!!! did you all expect every achievement to be a given? theres enough of those already and i for one am happy to have one thats a bit more difficult to ACHIEVE...thanks kanonites!

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

this coming from a guy that doesnt spend one cent on tossing bounties lolol stop being a hoarder and spend your coin....plenty for you to bounty and im sure your range is the same or lower than mine ....i swear some people just complain to complain

20. ben

ben Active Member

pc i do so no where im comming frem on this one ... but then again you dont on pc ...